• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bandicoot vs Sonic (Sonic Boom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a battle of two titular video game heroes who defeats evil scientists from world domination.

Crash can use all power-ups from Crash Team Racing and Nitro Kart, he can also use Aku Aku to make himself invincible but Crash can't use mecha suit, submarine and Mecha Bandicoot.

Who wins and why?

Aku Aku is 8-C so I think Sonic is going boom here.

You may want to make speed equal.

Colonel Krukov said:
I think Boom Sonic still wins because his speed can helps him to escape Crash with Aku Aku invincibility until it ran out to Boom Sonic beats Crash.

Does the sonic boom version even have a profile or tag at least?

Thank you. Now anyway, I'm going to go with Sonic due to surperior speed and slightly better intelligence.

Isn't this a speed stomp?

Yeah, we might want to make speed equalized; sounds pretty even that way.

Danibom said:
Colonel Krukov said:
I think Boom Sonic still wins because his speed can helps him to escape Crash with Aku Aku invincibility until it ran out to Boom Sonic beats Crash.
Sonic Boom Hater.

@Khalid Almulhim

You have to give reasoning for your vote to be counted. Also, don't call others haters for having a different opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back