• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orange 5'0 Super Mutant Marsupial Vs the 6'5 Iron Maiden in Blue and White.

Plot: Crash Bandicoot was enlisted by her scarily genius sister Coco in finding a special shiny artifact for, according to her "Research purposes, And its use for talking to other extraterrestrial objects of similar nature Crash." Well to put it less complicated for him, she radared it Dragon Ball style to it's location however it ended up warping Crash into a completely different universe from his and not at all the location Coco described, into a sleek city. Baffled thinking it was all still part of the mission, Crash wanders around causing unwanted attention by the public warning of a "Fox looking monster." Apparently it got so bad intentioned official's proceeded in opening fire on Crash and out of self defense (and naivety.) Single handedly defeats those that tried to detain him thus far sending each oppose either flying or pulling a gun out of nowhere made out of fruit potent enough to do the same causing a huge mess in the process.

Not long after the distress a tall metallic maiden of blue and white quickly arrives to assist the situation finding the "Monster." Peripatetic, Just finding that special artifact eating a wet wumpa fruit from Hammer space "YOU! whatever you actually are Hands up where I can see them!" Crash comedically raises his hands up dropping the wumpa fruit but suddenly instinctually feels the presence of a shiny artifact in Jenny's satchel and a powerful one at that! thinking his senses were playing tricks the radar actually picked it up as the marsupial goofily laughs to himself turning out that Coco was right as he in an artifact crazy trance unable to avert his gaze (For reference.) proceeded to grab it from her satchel "H-HEY!! Get your grubby hands of me!" The Robot exclaimed unknowingly misunderstanding Crash's intentions and grabs the Bandicoot with one arm causing Crash to snap out of the artifacts trance yelling out a surprised "W-Woah!" and spin out of her vice like metallic grasp twisting then cutting her arm off in the process while keeping his distance from hers who's unfazed and staying her ground "Laugh at me huh?" She noticed her arm was covered in the sticky substance of the wumpa fruit, cleans it off resembling back her arm even so the smell was still pungent and bits were still present inside stiffing it "Eww... Awww I just had those redone! Alright that's it you slobbering vacuous monster I wasn't already in a great mood being my day off until my mom sent me to retrieve some stupid artifact mission but you just signed your death warrant, I don't have time for this..." She then positions herself for combat, spawning even bigger variety of futuristic weaponry with Crash's creature name written on it "You're move furry man thing, We'll see who's obsolete." She says as the Bandicoot is rightfully intimidated yet still keeps his guard up familiarized with that line taking her fully as a threat and bracing himself for what's about to come.

Music.
For the obvious sake of the fun and games, Both are at their comparable tier and speed.
Any possible inventory are at their disposal.

Standing around 5'0 tall (Probably)
Initially once a normal marsupial later to be enhanced by the ingeniously malevolent scientists Dr. N. Brio and Dr. Neo Cortex for the purpose to lead an army of super mutants for world domination, some regulations weren't taken into consideration so he breaks out! since then the evil scientist's creation became his greatest downfall and anything else the universes threats had to encounter. Don't let his goofy appearance fool you! When push comes to shove this Bandicoot packs a punch and then some tricks up his sleeve! He is the Super Marsupial! the Wonder from Down Under! the rocket with a pocket!

░█████╗░██████╗░░█████╗░░██████╗██╗░░██╗  ██████╗░░█████╗░███╗░░██╗██████╗░██╗░█████╗░░█████╗░░█████╗░████████╗ ██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝██║░░██║  ██╔══██╗██╔══██╗████╗░██║██╔══██╗██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝ ██║░░╚═╝██████╔╝███████║╚█████╗░███████║  ██████╦╝███████║██╔██╗██║██║░░██║██║██║░░╚═╝██║░░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░ ██║░░██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██║░╚═══██╗██╔══██║  ██╔══██╗██╔══██║██║╚████║██║░░██║██║██║░░██╗██║░░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░ ╚█████╔╝██║░░██║██║░░██║██████╔╝██║░░██║  ██████╦╝██║░░██║██║░╚███║██████╔╝██║╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝░░░██║░░░ ░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝  ╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═════╝░╚═╝░╚════╝░░╚════╝░░╚════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░
tenor.gif
d66u4s7-1c8fceb5-c776-4988-94c1-052129da2947.png

"You may remember me from my last adventure where I just oh I dunno saved the world, YOUR WELCOME. AND NOW, I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!"

da58d1f7ab8a2930328c9b0381a121ef.png

In this corner!

Standing around a surprising 6'6 tall.
Despite being a
Global Robotic Response weapon created for the purpose of defending the planet and further it from threats, She has complex emotions as she tries to balance the two of being a normal life and saving. Highly sophisticated in general she is a robot of versatile talents using her everything she can in her disposal to win the day herself. She is the Iron Maiden of strength of a billon men above and beyond!
░░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█░░▒█   ▒█░░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█
░▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█   ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▄░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░░▀█ ░░▒█░░   ▒█▄▀▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█

d9dfk2q-f76a3c18-75eb-4da6-93b5-75bf219b6693.gif
aps,504x498,small,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

"As long as there's a human being alive that needs my help, I'll be there. When you see a little kid trying to outrun a cannibal android, I'll be there. When you see some working guy trying to get his change back from a demon possessed snack machine, I'll be there. And when the day come that crime-fighting robots and plain folks can live together in peace, laughing and hooting it up."

d6ekxyn-7ef07ee6-50f4-414f-80c1-b126af408c72.jpg

Last edited:
Crash could destroy Jenny with his spin attack
Well yeah... Until she starts reattaching her internal parts back if Crash were to slice through, not to mention spare parts if Crash were to even completely wreck them. However Crash still has other ways to keep up with her, apparently in terms of base alone Crash has Instinctive Reaction (Immediately reacts to spears coming out of the floor without noticing), Hammerspace (Can store gems/crystals/bazookas and pull them out of nowhere), Burrowing (Can dig under the floor), Aura (Apparently As seen here), Attack Reflection (Can deflect energy projectiles), Vibration Manipulation (Can create shockwaves with Super-Charged Body Slam), Fusionism (Can merge 2 cars together), Energy Projection (As seen here), Size Manipulation (Can manipulate the mutant's size to store them on his pocket), Toon Force, Regeneration (Mid; Can survive being flattened as seen in racing games), Statistics Amplification (Can physically upgrade himself via Mojo), Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Survived electrocution a few times) and Mind Control.

And I did mention "Any possible inventory are at their disposal." So that means he has:

Invisibility (Via Invisibility Crate and power-up from Team Racing and Nitro Kart), Intangibility (When invisible, is untouchable by lasers), Forcefield Creation with power shields, Explosion Manipulation and Shockwave Generation (Via Bowling Bombs, Tracking/Red-Eye Missiles and TNT/Nitro Crates), Air Manipulation (Via Tornado Tops), Healing and Power Modification (Can either heal or change his weapons' properties via Wumpa fruit... He literally can do this VIA HAMMER SPACE.), Flight and Spaceflight (Via jetpack, space motorcycle, Copter-Pack and magic carpet), Time Manipulation and Time Stop (Via time crate. Can also temporarily slow down time for his opponents/racers via N. Tropy Clock), Water Manipulation (Can shoot water from his mech), Weather Manipulation (Via lightning item in Bash), Homing Attack (Via firefly and Homing Energy Orb which greatly damages his opponents), Sound Manipulation (Via Sonic Ring), Energy Projection (Via magic carpet), Summoning (Can drop an anvil on his opponent by tagging them with the Anvil status), Paralysis Inducement (Via Electro Stun Beam in Bash), Sleep Inducement (Via "Z" power-up in Bash), Possible BFR (Via Warp Orb), Teleportation (Via Travel Pass), Statistics Amplification (Can double his speed via Speed Shoes), Status Effect Inducement (Can stun anyone with one kick via Aku Aku emblem), Duplication (Can make clones of himself with The Makeanotherinator)

And the newest things he has are the quantum masks.

Back