• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create a superweapon/weapon of mass destruction

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Hello, thanks for passing by

Wanna have fun creating a weapon of mass destruction? You have come to the right place, so we can rate your idea

Star Wars - Imperial March (funny version)
Star Wars - Imperial March (funny version) .wmv

Rules:

• Sci-Fi or Fantasy only, you can mix both
  • Do not make it overpowered (Like make it have have infinite speed, have no conventional durability, etc)
  • Do not make it too underpowered
  • Be creative, if an user already posted a similar idea, you can still rework it
Have fun!

I like that idea.

I had one but it is not original. Some kind of metallic structure that is aerodinamic and that is propelled by something, either fuel or I don't know an hyperdrive? That uses it sheer mass and speed to penetrate objects

Eh, no. A rocket explodes, this does not... what I said is this but using propulsion and not gravity

'Rods from God' Weapon System Gets Another Look
'Rods from God' Weapon System Gets Another Look

I'll just use an actual fictional weapon I came up with for DHS;

Renzhal: A dagger named after the Evil Wizard who possesses it. The blade is much longer than a kitchen knife, yet shorter than a sword. After Renzhal's death at the hands of the hero and his party, his soul was salvaged by "The Administators" and placed within a dagger to become a tool used by the contestants chosen to conplete the dungeon.

The person who equips Renzhal (The MC), is able to unlock and utilize abilities Renzhal could use during his life (In addition to other abilities gained from Renzhal being a dagger). In addition to that, just equiping Renzhal (Without feeding him EXP) can turn a normal human into a superhuman (Move faster than sound/tank wall level attacks).

Another one:

A grenade that instead of exploding, it releases a ton of taser-wires in a 360 degree angle

My superweapon is the Superfrag Bomb.

It is a 10-ton bomb that shoots 45 equal bombs omnidirectionally upon explosion.
These shot 45 10-ton bombs can do the same as the original - each can explode into another 45 10-ton bombs. Then each of these 2025 brand new bombs can explode into another 45 10-ton bombs. The each of these 91125 brand new bombs can explode into another 45 10-ton bombs. Then repeat this process 41 times!

You got a work of the Superfrag Bomb.

id create a device which can create an invincible shield that would vaporize anything it touches unless it's inside of the shield

A giant monster that can regenerate, has armored plate scales, and turns anyone it eats into a catgirl then poops them out.

I think I'll put a concept I've been thinking of for my series

Fairly strong A.I controls hovering micro-bots that are too small to see. It only can be seen when it lights up, and therefore can basically appear as anything it wants. The micro bots are on a II on the reverse Kardashev scale (small and advanced enough to manipulate cells without killing them, and have a nearly perfect swarm mentality. They start as a cloud aboutlarge enough to evolope a building, but can produce more giving the proper raw materials.

I know it sounds like Grey Goo, but that wasn"t quite what I was going for with this.

Strap in lads/lasses, I've got a good one:

A necromantic black ooze that, when it makes contact with a humanoid life form, converts each portion of their "being" into an undead. Their blood turns into a liquid murderous blob thing that can slip through cracks, yet form blades. It can also spread itself into a water system, and when ingested, converts the organs into ooze, causing infection Their skeletal system turns into an ogre-sized skeleton with spikes and whatnot that has limited shapeshifting abilities (think blades, blugeons, claws, that sort of thing), plus piecing themselves back together if broken apart. Their bodies fill with ooze and turn into a sort of vampire-esq creature, except they inject ooze with their "fangs" to make more monsters. Their souls turn into a wraith-like creature that can either go all poltegeist/Lord of the Rings on people, or possess others and corrupt their spirits, which corrupts their bodies into producing ooze, which turns them into vampires, etc.

I could think of more, but I have too many ideas, if you catch my drift. Just leave it as it is for now.

Anyway, they rely more on infiltration then outright warfare, but once the numbers are right, they can go full-tilt-boogey on an unsupecting planet, so long as they aren't discovered to dar beforehand.

Some weaknesses: Holy magic in suffiient quantities just disentagrates them outright. The wraiths can be hit with energy weapons/force or lightning magics. The skeletons are durable, but can still be blown to pieces, and don't generally come back together if in too many pieces. The blood can just be heated up and vaporize. Not sure about vamps yet.

I'll come back with more info, like incubation period or method of delivery, once I think of some.

I really liked the sci-fi weapons and technologies from the game Out There. If I've to pick one it'd be a Death seed to convert nearby stars into black holes

Back