• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating a page for skill Types in Tensei Slime

I would love if this page would be published, so we can organise and improve the quality of all profiles that have Ultimate skills. Only the general abilities of the Ultimate skills are on the thread. If you have anything you wanna add or take away please disscuss it here.

The Proposal for the start (before any edits)

The current Proposal (after all the edits so far)

This is my first CRT so the quality is far from the best.

Last edited:
I would love if this page would be published, so we can organise and improve the quality of all profiles that have Ultimate skills. Only the general abilities of the Ultimate skills are on the thread. If you have anything you wanna add or take away please disscuss it here.

This is my first CRT so the quality is far from the best.
already published

Agna needed them to have a CRT specificly for creating a page for Ultimate skill users, last one wasen't fully accepted by mods, so i was asked to remake the CRT for it....
Where is your mind all these while???
We made 2 of them CRT's why won't you confirm before making these type of things

He said that in the report thread
"That thread was about accepting certain abilities for certain characters in the verse.

It wasn't about creating a page for those abilities. Verse-specific powers have their own standards of acceptance, as per our Editing Rules..."
He doesnt know of it, doesn't mean he said it was rejected

Which staff members typically evaluate Tensura threads?

Which staff members typically evaluate Tensura threads?
Elizhaa is the only supporter of the series but steady evaluation is DDM and elizhaa or sometimes lordgriffin
Because they are the admins who evaluate threads to the best they can, not because they support the series tho

Well our rules state that there needs to be at least 5 characters who utilize these abilities and that there needs to be at least 10 abilities. The suggested page has a ton of resistances and a small amount of abilities (not 10). The things listed also don't seem hard to explain on the profiles either so I'm not sure it needs to be made.

It was made so we can organise and improve the quality of the profiles, and their is over 30 Ultimate skill users in Tensura. (Not all profiles have been created) It will also make profile creation a lot simplier.
Well our rules state that there needs to be at least 5 characters who utilize these abilities and that there needs to be at least 10 abilities. The suggested page has a ton of resistances and a small amount of abilities (not 10). The things listed also don't seem hard to explain on the profiles either so I'm not sure it needs to be made.

It was made so we can organise and improve the quality of the profiles, and their is over 30 Ultimate skill users in Tensura. (Not all profiles have been created) It will also make profile creation a lot simplier.
The number of users wasn't the issue. It's that there isn't much there other than a lot of resistances but they don't seem that complicated, just give the characters a resistance tabber. I'm not saying it shouldn't have a page, I just think it's not needed. But if other staff think it's fine then I really don't care.

The number of users wasn't the issue. It's that there isn't much there other than a lot of resistances but they don't seem that complicated, just give the characters a resistance tabber. I'm not saying it shouldn't have a page, I just think it's not needed. But if other staff think it's fine then I really don't care.
Would it be better if we merged the pages? Unique skills and ultimate skills? So we have one page but with 2 tabs instead. Sorry if i am being a bit strict but i am trying my best to get this to pass, since it will help save time for profile creation and make it a lot cleaner. It will also help when we finally manage to start seperating magic and work on layers. So like mentioned It may not be "needed" but will be extremely helpful. Thank you for reading and alowing me to borrow some time.

Would it be better if we merged the pages? Unique skills and ultimate skills? So we have one page but with 2 tabs instead. Sorry if i am being a bit strict but i am trying my best to get this to pass, since it will help save time for profile creation and make it a lot cleaner. It will also help when we finally manage to start seperating magic and work on layers. So like mentioned It may not be "needed" but will be extremely helpful. Thank you for reading and alowing me to borrow some time.
I think that's a good idea.

I'm unsure atm but probably not.
Would this make it any better?

I guess the page is not fine under the current rules, currently.

• Regarding Verse-specific Powers and Abilities, keep in mind that these pages should only be made when at least 5 characters in total possess the relevant ability or a resistance to it, while also being indexed with them in this wiki, and said ability includes at least 10 other powers and abilities, in order to avoid redundant repetitions in character profiles. The required number of powers and abilities for qualifying can be lowered to 5 for cases that require particularly large explanations for their powers and abilities, without bloating with information unrelated to our purposes. Some examples: Puella Magi Physiology, Nen, Haki, Sword Logic.
    • Verse-specific powers and abilities that have several subtypes for certain kinds of characters should only have them if the power as a whole is related enough to them, as such it is inappropriate to merge several verse-specific powers and abilities into a single page if separate pages would be a better alternative, especially if this is being done to bloat a page in content to qualify.
    • Before creating this type of page, please make sure to have its addition accepted in a thread in our Content Revisions forum. This is because verse-specific powers and abilities often tend to be controversial and they should be scrutinized by our staff and community before being published.
Would this make it any better?
I think probably having a page that includes skill, unique skill, and ultimate skill is better; magic would technically fall under skill and skills are systematized forms of law manipulation based on the scans on the topic. These additions start with skill, not unique skill. Also, magic sense is viewed as simple based on Veldora's statement since basically anyone learned it easily, so basically most of them would have their powers.

I guess the page is not fine under the current rules, currently.

• Regarding Verse-specific Powers and Abilities, keep in mind that these pages should only be made when at least 5 characters in total possess the relevant ability or a resistance to it, while also being indexed with them in this wiki, and said ability includes at least 10 other powers and abilities, in order to avoid redundant repetitions in character profiles. The required number of powers and abilities for qualifying can be lowered to 5 for cases that require particularly large explanations for their powers and abilities, without bloating with information unrelated to our purposes. Some examples: Puella Magi Physiology, Nen, Haki, Sword Logic.
    • Verse-specific powers and abilities that have several subtypes for certain kinds of characters should only have them if the power as a whole is related enough to them, as such it is inappropriate to merge several verse-specific powers and abilities into a single page if separate pages would be a better alternative, especially if this is being done to bloat a page in content to qualify.
    • Before creating this type of page, please make sure to have its addition accepted in a thread in our Content Revisions forum. This is because verse-specific powers and abilities often tend to be controversial and they should be scrutinized by our staff and community before being published.

I think probably having a page that includes skill, unique skill, and ultimate skill is better; magic would technically fall under skill and skills are systematized forms of law manipulation based on the scans on the topic. These additions start with skill, not unique skill. Also, magic sense is viewed as simple based on Veldora's statement since basically anyone learned it easily, so basically most of them would have their powers.
Alright and thank you for the information, Originaly the plan was to make a full page for each type of skill to better summerise and categories all abbilities. also adding a magic page to better understand the different forms of magic, but due to a certain person that kept on denying it we decided to split it....... So i guess we will just go back to the orginal sandbox and continue with that. But we will start by unifying these 2 pages for now. When we have combined them again, i will link it here. Thank you for reading and giving your opinion.

Last edited:
So many things wrong about this
First : Unique skill comes before ultimate skill
Second: Unique skill isn't magic, so i wonder why you gave them same privileges
Third: the discussion threads shouldn't be two
It should just be named 'skills' so "Discussion thread about Skills" not having two
Have updated the sandbox now. And the thread name.

Have updated the sandbox now. And the thread name.
can u atleast let us edit please ? I am begging you. There is no need for 2 discussion threads and please remove anything magic-related on unique skill and put it on another different category called Magic

Last edited:
can u atleast let us edit please ? I am begging you. There is no need for 2 discussion threads and please remove anything magic-related on unique skill and put it on another different category called Magic
How do i even do that? It is currently Ashen sandbox, so how do i make you able to edit it?

Back