• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating a page for skill Types in Tensei Slime

@CodeCCLL You do realize the fact you absorbed the power into yourself to begin with makes it redundant as hell when that means you have the power to begin with, power mimicry is just seeing someone's power and replicating it without actually ripping the power out of their very being.

You do realize the fact you absorbed the power into yoursel
When exactly do Rimuru absorb power? Absorbing the being itself can also be considered as absorbing the entity's power, but this still does not change that there is a very clear power copying here. Moreover, at this level, Rimuru does not receive the power of the beings he absorbs, but rather a copy of their power.

He also literally devoured the target and not their power, he said he won't be able to use it until the owner gave him permission (her soul)

we did what we were asked and merged, unique skills and magic page of slime together and made it very efficient and easy to read i don't see the problem in locking it

Glassman was debating the validity of some of the resistances.

Elizhaa disagreed, which leaves the staff deadlocked 1-1.

You don't get to lock threads on something like that.

I meant that Elizhaa disagreed with Glassman on removing the resistances; that happened in this post.

I'm gonna assume you mean glassman, so @Theglassman12

Don't really see much point in pinging, but hey.

Yeah no you can't lock a thread when a vote's at 1-1. That's hardly a conclusion, you need more staff input on this matter.

@Agnaa you wanna give your inputs on the resistances?

Yeah no you can't lock a thread when a vote's at 1-1. That's hardly a conclusion, you need more staff input on this matter.

he said we could keep power mimicry because resisting power absorption inherently involved resisting against that. Also imo the power mod should be kept based on @CodeCCLL scans and should also get resistance to power destruction since you cannot erase a skill engraved in your soul. I think that is all i want to say https://gyazo.com/1e5c20064655fbc9b3ee92204bb70c5c

Last edited:

I've tried, but their arguments are too hard to follow for the amount of time I can afford to dedicate to a thread like this.

Back