• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Quick question: Why is a heat resistance feat for base Superman used as a durability justification for solar-charged Superman?
and Fire Manipulation (Is unaffected by temperatures exceeding 2000 degrees celsius. Endured the heat of Sun, which reaches temperatures of up to 5504.75°C, albeit with his regeneration, although it was not being overtaxed by its heat)
Durability: Small City level (Endured blows from Tal-Rho and those of comparable strength. Endured several large attacks like these. Far superior to the Supermen of America) | At least Multi-Continent level (Withstood the energy and heat of the Sun for an extended amount of time before overcoming it and absorbing its power)

Holy shit season 3's first episode was definitely a good start and I have lots of questions plus we got another 8-C maybe high 8-C feat which is super low compared to the other feats but is support none the less also Jordan easily creates mach cones and fly to other countries in short time frames so he's easily fitting right in at MHS+ all around

Last edited:
3 top Supermans

FtC_vpLWIBALqkw

Anyone following the Flash can tell me what would I need to know if I were to jump into Season 9 Episode 9 for the Arrow episode?
  • He tried to steal the power of the red death flash, which said it came from another time stream, but failed.
  • Red death tried to take control of the whole world with the help of Grodd, but the flash team stopped him.
  • Iris is pregnant
  • caitlin died trying to resuscitate frost
  • caitlin's death caused the birth of an entity named Khione.
  • When Khione exhibited various metainsan powers, team flash put him through a metainsan test. As a result of the test, it turned out that Khione is not a metainsan and is not a human.
  • Jo has moved out of town
These are enough

I know he calls them lasers, but do they have evidence of being actual lasers?
Well it's still the Fortress of Solitude which uses tech based lasers, from the only times they're showed they travel straight line and diffuse reasonably, they don't carry any kind of force or special properties and are shown to emit heat.

If anything it also helps that the verse still has solid FTL feats and that Jordan in earlier episodes could travel at MHS+ speeds at bare minimum when he slower than he was this season

If anything it also helps that the verse still has solid FTL feats and that Jordan in earlier episodes could travel at MHS+ speeds at bare minimum when he slower than he was this season
Yeah you're right. This would just mean the FTL travel speed just becomes a general speed thing if accepted.

RIP Smallville Superman for fastest combat speed Superman

Yeah you're right. This would just mean the FTL travel speed just becomes a general speed thing if accepted.

RIP Smallville Superman for fastest combat speed Superman
Neat and yeah, tbf that's already how Superman's second key works anyways

Someone should make an edit of the conclusion of the Reverse-Flash storyline without all the main storyline because that was the only part worth catching up with in the final season.

And Arrow's final crossover appearance as well I guess.

sad to say due to the context in this season but we got another good support feat from Peia's death in this latest episode
another 8-A support feat in line with the other 2 (technically 3) the verse already has but all of these were still casual so its kinda aggravating we haven't gotten a true true large scale feat to scale base superman to that's not done while he's weakened, or that's just one of the many casual 8-A feats

Updated the verse page and have completed the upgrades here, we're now fully in the 7-B Superman and Lois territory

Back