• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crocodile tries to skewer another main protagonist(Ali vs Crocodile)

Also, Crocodile can't use his powers when he's wet.

Whether this is water, blood, sweat, ****, or whatever else, covering him with it eliminates the majority of his powers and leaves him pure physical

Crocodile tends to spam his Intangibility and is more then willing to use his other haxes and shit.
Sand would still be shook by shockwaves and his other haxes require close contact touching.
Also, Crocodile can't use his powers when he's wet.

Whether this is water, blood, sweat, ****, or whatever else, covering him with it eliminates the majority of his powers and leaves him pure physical
Well, Ali wouldn't know that but since SBA assumes this takes place in a city. It's very likely one particle of sand that his body is composed of would accidentally fall on water whether in the sewer, drains or random water holding objects.

Sand would still be shook by shockwaves and his other haxes require close contact touching.

Well, Ali wouldn't know that but since SBA assumes this takes place in a city. It's very likely one particle of sand that his body is composed of would accidentally fall on water whether in the sewer, drains or random water holding objects.
Low-high regen is pretty nutty for, ya know, dealing with a shockwave. Think of Crocodile as a Sandman except he doesn't have a brain grain, can't grow to the size of a mountain, and is weak to liquid. But he also gets the ability to just recover from damn near anything.

Thats... that's literally nowhere near enough to disable Crocodile(also wouldnt work, he has stellar control of his sandy form.) By wet, I mean you need to cover this man, from **** to top to toe in liquid.

Low-high regen is pretty nutty for, ya know, dealing with a shockwave. Think of Crocodile as a Sandman except he doesn't have a brain grain, can't grow to the size of a mountain, and is weak to liquid. But he also gets the ability to just recover from damn near anything.
Ali has 6 of these hybrid tops he could very well just spam them over and over again at Croco.
Thats... that's literally nowhere near enough to disable Crocodile(also wouldnt work, he has stellar control of his sandy form.) By wet, I mean you need to cover this man, from **** to top to toe in liquid.
Well, Ali would definitely have a hard time then.

Ali has 6 of these hybrid tops he could very well just spam them over and over again at Croco.

Well, Ali would definitely have a hard time then.
At that point Crocodile would likely use some of his pretty nutty AoE or use a more solid attack(like Desert la Spada) OR make more sand for himself with Ground Death so he can be more of a nuisance

What Ali can consider himself lucky with is that there's quite a bit of water in Central park, so if he figures it out, well it's not going to be easy, but it's certainly nice to have a goal other then "beat this dude" when you're on the clock due to lesser stamina

I could give them both some prior knowledge of eachother and the fact that the other has prior knowledge too
Sure
At that point Crocodile would likely use some of his pretty nutty AoE or use a more solid attack(like Desert la Spada) OR make more sand for himself with Ground Death so he can be more of a nuisance
Ali would use his electromagnetic forcefield then.
What Ali can consider himself lucky with is that there's quite a bit of water in Central park, so if he figures it out, well it's not going to be easy, but it's certainly nice to have a goal other then "beat this dude" when you're on the clock due to lesser stamina
Yep

Sure

Ali would use his electromagnetic forcefield then.

Yep
All right, Crocodile knows his tricks, and vice versa with the knowledge they know eachother's tricks, this could definitely get tricky

Which Crocodile could break seeing as he's the one with the AP advantage here, although not a major one

All right, Crocodile knows his tricks, and vice versa with the knowledge they know eachother's tricks, this could definitely get trick
Then Ali would go for the closest water source while spamming his tops.
Which Crocodile could break seeing as he's the one with the AP advantage here, although not a major one
Not really. A danmaku barrage of someone with higher AP than Ali didn't even break Ali's electromagnetic forcefield.

Then Ali would go for the closest water source while spamming his tops.

Not really. A danmaku barrage of someone with higher AP than Ali didn't even break Ali's electromagnetic forcefield.
If Ali does that Crocodile just makes a **** ton of sand to basically drown out the water lmfao

That person is objectively unquantifiably stronger, Crocodile is quantifiably stronger, he has AP above that guy and AoE attacks that constantly hit becuase they include such things as grains of sand.

If Ali does that Crocodile just makes a **** ton of sand to basically drown out the water lmfao
Let me get this straight, so getting covered by water is his weakness but isn't his weakness in sand form?

That person is objectively unquantifiably stronger, Crocodile is quantifiably stronger, he has AP above that guy and AoE attacks that constantly hit becuase they include such things as grains of sand.
Upscaling would say otherwise. It still warrants at most a 1.5x increase from the original AP. Basically, Ali would still retain the greater durability for his electromagnetic barriers that uses 4 tops which are superior to his yoyo barriers who already blocked a barrage of danmaku using 2 tops only.

Let me get this straight, so getting covered by water is his weakness but isn't his weakness in sand form?

Upscaling would say otherwise. It still warrants at most a 1.5x increase from the original AP. Basically, Ali would still retain the greater durability for his electromagnetic barriers that uses 4 tops which are superior to his yoyo barriers who already blocked a barrage of danmaku using 2 tops only.
It's more like he can make an apsolute **** ton of sand besides his body to then use to drown out the water.

Last I checked you literally cannot get higher AP then someone with a greater calc numbers-wise via upscaling.

It's more like he can make an apsolute **** ton of sand besides his body to then use to drown out the water.
Then Ali is basically going to lose without a wincon.
Last I checked you literally cannot get higher AP then someone with a greater calc numbers-wise via upscaling
You can, just that the most you'd get is 1.5x and not 2 as explained by the administrators on my last CRT.

Then Ali is basically going to lose without a wincon.

You can, just that the most you'd get is 1.5x and not 2 as explained by the administrators on my last CRT.
He could also, you know, figure out a way to MAKE Crocodile get dunked in water, he could break fire hydrants and shit or set something up to break them

And this is applied to versus battles?

Nope, best he could do is launch projectiles or completely halt metallic things that were about to punch or slice him. Maybe Croco's hook can be held in place but he still has his other hand give a backhand slap.
Oof

Well, that was my hurrah at trying to make a 7-C match with my nigh-complete lack of 7-Cs lol

Back