• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossover image thread

Ok let me rephrase as someone who is in the middle of Baki:
”That’s the guy in the back, does she have the same name or something?”
Dude, it's her name. Literally all you have to do is look it up. Just type in Biscuit Oliva.

Dude, it's her name. Literally all you have to do is look it up. Just type in Biscuit Oliva.

Biscuit-Oliva-Workout-1.jpg

Stop telling obvious lies challenge (impossible)

here’s a Better one

9014f7ee2da4ed940b1455402768977b203a42dcv2_hq.jpg

Umineko x detective conan
"I got it! The food they were given had small bombs in it, which exploded from inside their stomachs. In other words, the crime is possible through trap X! The details of a bomb that they could swallow without noticing and that could blow open their stomachs is a Devil's Proof! I refuse to explain!"
"Buh, hahahahahahahahahaha! You are even more incompetent than Ushiromiya Battler!"

"I got it! The food they were given had small bombs in it, which exploded from inside their stomachs. In other words, the crime is possible through trap X! The details of a bomb that they could swallow without noticing and that could blow open their stomachs is a Devil's Proof! I refuse to explain!"
"Buh, hahahahahahahahahaha! You are even more incompetent than Ushiromiya Battler!"

Nah conan beats her in a debate fair and square

Despicable Me X Star Wars

Oh man Engie, you let yourself go.

Also El Mario Macho after his Porple Mutación debacle had a change of heart, and came back more Macho then ever as he takes his refined talents with the Illumaniti:

And Avengers:

I was going to say that the Despicable-Me Verse, whether one likes it or not, was unironically nerfed but I checked and it recieved a bit of an update. Although his Stamina is definitely much higher then Above Average like the guys first attempt to enter Vector's Lair was a faliure yes, but he survived many things that would tire such Joe's, not to forget somehow getting out of a Shark and getting bombarded by those same weapons of course. Which reminds me that despite his noodely arms, Gru's LS is bigger then Peak Human as he (maybe Instinctively) swatted away a Shark casually at the second attempt and Sharks are like class 5?

There's also a bit more in DMCG-3 where a Butler was launched and tanked another big explosive, but doubles in speed as said Butler came back some ten seconds later! And Gru has taken off guard Bratt who dodged beams of sorts and Gru was somehow not deaf from sound waves so Sound Resists is a plus.

I haven't even began with the Ice Age Verse!

Lupin will always be the OG though. REMEMBER in an alternative universe Lupin stole all of reality (3-A and Immesurable LS and Massively FTL+ Speed potentially).

Last edited:
Maybe I am not the only one but:
Remember Little Mac from Punch Out??

This is now him after the whole competition...
NICKELODEON_ALVINNNANDTHECHIPMUNKS_113_201880_1920x1080.jpg

Feeling old yet?

Mac had one last growth spurt apparently and the Chipmunks discovered his "Glory Days" scrapbook. They then mentioned who that Super Armored "man" is...

... If only the kids knew the shocking truth...

"It's a bit of a secret... But me and 'The Guy' go way back, good times... (Has a solemn look)... I hope everything's okay with 'Him' Always worrying for me, but I knew how to handle my own and always had His back despite being just gloves and no weaponry, very good team we were... Hmm I think it's high time I introduce 'Him' to you guys someday.... When given the chance though, its a very busy job and never had a chance to say how much I truly cared".
(Simon on the other hand had a brilliant analysis regarding this mysterious " Armored 'Man' " But Alvin dismissed it.)

I actually have a different Secret Canon NOT regarding the Chipmunks in mind, though the similarities are still suprisingly striking and decided to share it xD.

Last edited:
Back