• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossover image thread

RWBY x Iron Man
de7wf54-e206cb46-7bfa-440f-94d5-a2b56cc4c6d1.jpg

Spongebob X Guilty Gear

Who's your favorite Guilty Gear Chick?

The ones I found most alluring are these:
98431291_p0.jpg

"Ah yes, I fought Samurais myself and I can tell she's a graceful one!... Wonder why she doesn't wear a prosthetic arm? It doesn't cease her swift allure, but it may look like she'd need it one day... I have some implants myself!"

(Now this one doesn't seem to be from Guilty Gear specifically? Its from "Dungeons and Strikers" But apparently after some research its from the Authors OF Guilty Gear... Oh and DBZFighters)
preshes-mclemore-67.jpg

"They don't call her Cheeks Striker for nothing! If she is ever up for a scrap, I will be ready for her. I'll try not use my inventory or other more out there abilities I have respectively... Of course even then though: I reactively adapt rather quickly so she'll be in more then she bargained for ;)"

waf0g9i8sn371.png

"Oooooo... I have an extreme soft spot for Russian Women though. Wonder if she takes up the offer on those Tortas! I have encountered a bulky Russian Mann that liked them... After the beating xD."

Oh and speaking of Guilty Gear:

Popeye X Guilty Gear.

More SpongeBob X Guilty Gear:

The ones I found most alluring are these:
98431291_p0.jpg

"Ah yes, I fought Samurais myself and I can tell she's a graceful one!... Wonder why she doesn't wear a prosthetic arm? It doesn't cease her swift allure, but it may look like she'd need it one day... I have some implants myself!"

(Now this one doesn't seem to be from Guilty Gear specifically? Its from "Dungeons and Strikers" But apparently after some research its from the Authors OF Guilty Gear... Oh and DBZFighters)
preshes-mclemore-67.jpg

"They don't call her Cheeks Striker for nothing! If she is ever up for a scrap, I will be ready for her. I'll try not use my inventory or other more out there abilities I have respectively... Of course even then though: I reactively adapt rather quickly so she'll be in more then she bargained for ;)"

waf0g9i8sn371.png

"Oooooo... I have an extreme soft spot for Russian Women though. Wonder if she takes up the offer on those Tortas! I have encountered a bulky Russian Mann that liked them... After the beating xD."

Oh and speaking of Guilty Gear:

Popeye X Guilty Gear.

More SpongeBob X Guilty Gear:

Perfect example of maidenless behaviour

How about you try touching some grass
Already did when I was cutting off grass from my to do list for the house... Resulted in me getting minor Poison Ivy, In fact I touched more grass then I thought I would have in life tbh. While it is exerting, it does not make me feel any better in the slightest when one also has the jobs to juggle now and then, but I am doing more then you think.
This is also one of my only breaks... Plus other research then what you seen here, but it's in all good fun in the end of it.

Reading my post again though... The energy drinks and daily chores really did more to my focus then it seems sheesh, I'll take a break from now then. Thanks for the advice, I guess...

Already did when I was cutting off grass from my to do list for the house... Resulted in me getting minor Poison Ivy, In fact I touched more grass then I thought I would have in life tbh. While it is exerting, it does not make me feel any better in the slightest when one also has the jobs to juggle now and then, but I am doing more then you think.
This is also one of my only breaks... Plus other research then what you seen here, but it's in all good fun in the end of it.

Reading my post again though... The energy drinks and daily chores really did more to my focus then it seems sheesh, I'll take a break from now then. Thanks for the advice, I guess...
I didn't tell you to touch ivy u goofer you're supposed to touch lawn grass not ivy... Anyways considering you didn't notice me joking around I'mma be real and tell you to not drink energy drinks cause they ain't good for your health. Drink tea or sth...Technically drinking tea without bags or without taking the leaves out of the cup is touching grass in a way.

And then Gandalf the grey and Gandalf the white, and Monty Python and the holy grail's Black Night, Benito Mussolini and the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, The Terminator,
Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader, Lo-pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger,
Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan,
Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan
all came out of nowhere lightning fast
and they kicked Kirito in his gamer ass,
It was the bloodiest battle that the world ever sawi with civilians looking on in total awe

I didn't tell you to touch ivy u goofer you're supposed to touch lawn grass not ivy... Anyways considering you didn't notice me joking around I'mma be real and tell you to not drink energy drinks cause they ain't good for your health. Drink tea or sth...Technically drinking tea without bags or without taking the leaves out of the cup is touching grass in a way.
I know this is going to fall on deaf ears but may you please show some common human decency to the people of this thread? It really isn’t that hard to not say malicious things

OH well I have you know, I already touched ALL of it! I try not to hate it because it a job and all but cut me some slack! XD

I mean I partially sensed it maybe being a joke, but given my situation now and days: It's sometimes hard to tell when someone is messing with me now and days, trust issues and whatnot... But I don't want to get too personal ok it's a harmless eccentric post, I noted it, let's move on! xD

Last edited:
I know this is going to fall on deaf ears but may you please show some common human decency to the people of this thread? It really isn’t that hard to not say malicious things
It's called joking around, since apparently people don't know what humor is.

ATM Giovanna(Gameplay); Baiken(Lore); I-no(Design).
Mountains don't give back what they take...She's flexing mate,think about it. Forcing people with fancy powers to use both hands vs an 1-armed has-been like Shanks.
hqdefault.jpg
s-l500.jpg

I didn't know that, nice catch

Apparently telling a person to touch grass is bad
Telling these fools to touch grass is no longer enough, they adopted it as part of their lingo. It is now time for them to become one with the mud, forced to interact with the worms, roots, and fossil fuels.

though now that i take another look, i realized that i really need to sleep more since for a second there, due to the similarities between the shapes and colors of the pfps, i thought it was Shmooply who wrote that...i need sleep.
But yeah, considering this ain't shmooply and i am under the weather, do with this man what you wish

Back