• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(Just need them before move to the next zone)
"I don't think I will! Not here!" Taeka exclaims, shifting her stance, "I've been honing my body to fend off intruders, for everyone in Jun, and I'm not gonna lie, I get a kick out of a good fight. So there's no way in hell I'm letting you stop me for their sake. But for both of our sakes, let's try to make this next round fun!"

"And that is" She says while change her combat stance to one that maybe confused Taeka, seeing that she was leaning most of her body on her weapon
-
"That's not how I think, me. We both know we owe her our lives. If that's something you can't get by, then you're not me."
"No, you don't understand me, if we don't save ourselves first, we would not save her, and considering that we are both here, it is very likely that the others will have to deal with a similar situation"

"And that is" She says while change her combat stance to one that maybe confused Taeka, seeing that she was leaning most of her body on her weapon.
(Super sorry for the late response. For some reason my laptop didn't want to connect to the internet for like 2 days straight)

Taeka shifted her own stance again, recognizing that her mirror had a weapon when she didn't. However, she still had a few tricks of her own.

"I don't know what you're fishing for, especially if you're me..." Taeka admitted, "I just do what I think is right and have fun while I do it."

(Super sorry for the late response. For some reason my laptop didn't want to connect to the internet for like 2 days straight)

Taeka shifted her own stance again, recognizing that her mirror had a weapon when she didn't. However, she still had a few tricks of her own.

"I don't know what you're fishing for, especially if you're me..." Taeka admitted, "I just do what I think is right and have fun while I do it."
"Mmmm" She put her hand in her Chin.

"Tell me, you remember the feeling of battle?"

Back