• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Edited my post
I'm not sure if it's mentioned but we could calcuate the mass and maybe the feat I brought

Yeah I know but where does the metric ton figure come from
It can only come from three episodes if we use the profiles justification of Laurel doing it:
  • S1E22: Darkness on the Edge of Town
  • S2E21: City of Blood
  • S2E22: Streets of Fire
If you want a hard statement, then there isn't one. Its likely just a random approximation of a rock size.

Seems a bit odd we treated it like a matter of fact and did the math based on it though. Perhaps we should attempt to scale it properly.

Since the hole was at least big enough for humans to pass through it should yield something like this. Looks like the metric ton approximation is pretty close, although I'd prefer something more concrete (no pun intended) if we use it to justify the ratings of characters.

Would it be fine to use the 9-B+ violent fragmentation calc on the reference page? Eyeballing it the hole was approximately the size of Oliver Queen and the thickness is definitely more than his depth.

Seems a bit odd we treated it like a matter of fact and did the math based on it though.
CW Shows are all like, eight seasons long with 25 episodes each, all of which are 50 minutes.

The sheer volume of information to get through to fact check anything can take awhile and it wouldn't shock me if people just took everything someone said at face value.

I guess I'll edit the calc to the common feat calc instead when I have time. A nice small upgrade. Wished the gap between Oliver's rating and Mirakuru users was smaller but it is what it is, he'll just vaguely downscale.

Barry is only High 8-C after he accelerated to Mach 2.2 in the Season 1 finale.

Speaking of which, I should really get onto those calculations. I've just been very busy translating a whole book.

I guess I'll edit the calc to the common feat calc instead when I have time. A nice small upgrade. Wished the gap between Oliver's rating and Mirakuru users was smaller but it is what it is, he'll just vaguely downscale.
In fairness he does fight a Mirakuru user in the 2.5 Comics pretty well so he defo backscales
I defo do want to get more feats for him though to help support that since he's got good feats

btw which FTL value are we scaling superman's spaceflight speed to?

The 6.230c (FTL) one

His Brother's 9.91c (FTL) one

Or one that supergirl has done?

btw which FTL value are we scaling superman's spaceflight speed to?

The 6.230c (FTL) one

His Brother's 9.91c (FTL) one

Or one that supergirl has done?
Word on this? I'm overhauling the verse page and I need to know what I should link in the calcs to give a scaling description

That one seems a little weird to me because there's a huge cut in the middle.

That wouldn't really fix it, since the next time he appears on-screen just adds a few seconds.

The 0.623c calc is pretty close, and it doesn't really have too many issues.

We can just use this as a supporting feat, like 'Comparable to Morgan Edge, who flew to the sun in a short time.'

The 0.623c calc is pretty close, and it doesn't really have too many issues.
which one is that? and if we aren't using edge could we simply just use superman's own speed feat since I'd say is still more accurate than him being at relativistic in space when they've shown to be faster than that when in space on multiple occasions now

I mean, besides the timesickness and a possible argument for S7's bullshit, Iris is powerless when shes not a speedster.
Killer Frost really should have a page tho

I mean, besides the timesickness and a possible argument for S7's bullshit, Iris is powerless when shes not a speedster.
Killer Frost really should have a page tho
Yes '''killee frost''' should have a page

Back