• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

I still think the nanoseconds shit is super dumb, a massive outlier and contradicted by what's shown.

Anyway, as for the multipliers.
-End of Season 2 Flash would be 46.6% SoL (assuming he's 4x faster rather than 3, which is actually a bare minimum since he's > Flash absorbed Zoom, who was already almost 3-4x faster than Barry before absorbing his speed).
-Season 4 Flash would be 1.864 C (he's stated in season 4 episode 1 to have become 4x faster, IIRC).
-Season 8 Flash is almost 37.28 C (kept up with Reverse Flash in Armageddon, despite retaining about 5% of his speed).

Correction.

It's stated that his neurotransmitters are operating at 5 times the normal speed (which is way more vague, since there's no 'normal speed' for Barry considering his power growth).
  • His neurotransmitters are functioning at five times the normal speed.
So.

At least 0.466 C.

At least 2.33 C.

At least 46.6 C.

I was planning to finish the remaining calcs later, but I couldn't find a higher quality DeVoe satellite and got massively side tracked.

My only problem is dismissing the statement entirely. I don't mind discussing if it's an outlier

Barry resisted time stop prior, then resisted it again after a bit against Thawne. So agree with that

And agree with these, good to see cw flash getting additions. He does a lot in later seasons

So it could've been a one time amp that let him reach that speed, which makes sense that his normal speed isn't able to reach the closing breach in time and is later stated to be slower.

But in his normal speed he's shown to reach incredibly close before the breach closes

So it could've been a one time amp that let him reach that speed, which makes sense that his normal speed isn't able to reach the closing breach in time and is later stated to be slower.

But in his normal speed he's shown to reach incredibly close before the breach closes
We already have speed ratings we're going with
Sort of.

New ratings (pending some calculations, obviously).

Attack Potency: Wall level physically, Large Building level+ with the Speed Force (Faster than Rival, who can generate F3 tornadoes). At least City Block level with amp (Severely injured Zoom, even after he added Barry's speed to his own) | Wall level physically. At least Large Building level+ with the Speed Force (Superior to his early Season 2 levels of speed. Consistently defeated the Rival) to at least City Block level (Appears to have regained his previous levels of speed by the Dominator Invasion. Increased his speed enormously throughout the Season) | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Destroyed DeVoe's satellite after he increased its mass a thousand-fold), Higher at full power (Curbstomed Cicada). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction (Comparable to Eobard Thawne) | Wall level physically, Small City level with the Speed Force (Increased his power significantly since his fight with the Reverse Flash. Fought and defeated Despero, who was stated to have power on par with Kryptonians. Contained the Flame of Py'tar, which would have destroyed Central City). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Comparable, though somewhat inferior, to the Reverse Flash). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction (After disconnecting himself from the Speed Force, his wake placed immense pressure on the Earth's mantle, causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunami and melting the polar ice caps)

Speed: High Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ after his amp | Relativistic, Higher after his amp (After increasing his speed naturally, he eventually outclassed Zoom even with Barry's speed) | Relativistic (Somewhat faster than his Season 2 self) to at least Relativistic (Outclassed Supergirl during the Dominator Invasion. Could keep up with Wally and Savitar by the end of the season; Julian Albert previously suggested that Barry would need to surpass his current speed by the same level that he eclipsed his early season 1 self) | FTL (Blitzed Wally. Moved so fast that lightning appeared to stand still. Lapped the world several times in quick succession), Higher at full power (Easily blitzed the Reverse Flash), far higher with Electricity Absorption (Managed to run across an entire corridor before DeVoe's portal closed, despite previously being unable to even approach it from a much shorter distance) | At least FTL (Significantly faster than before) | FTL

Durability:
Wall level physically, Large Building level+ with Speed Force Aura (Can withstand his own lightning, which is generated from the energy he produces while running). At least City Block level with amp | Wall level physically. At least Large Building level+ to at least City Block level with the Speed Force | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force, Higher at full power | Wall level physically, Small City level with the Speed Force | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Withstood a lightning blast from the Reverse Flash)

Key: Season 1 | Late Season 1/Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4-7 | Season 8 | Armageddon Timeline

Once again bump, people what are we doing here?

If we're gonna take this long for the speed shit can we at least apply the new AP changes since we already have the calcs and ratings worked out there

We're heavily preoccupied, and the new speed scaling hasn't even got any input.

Honestly, y'all need to help out with the calcs and stuff if you want this to conclude.

Honestly, y'all need to help out with the calcs and stuff if you want this to conclude.
We'll I've asked several times and the staff here insisted they had it covered that's why we're waiting for staff, if we need to help out then I'll gladly do so

Also ping the relevant staff to give their input on the speed stuff since that's whose opinion matters at the end of the day

Thank you.

Both Flash and Jesse can repel an oil tanker with their speed. This should scale to their AP due to characters withstanding their own lightning bolts, but be divided by time or something. I have no idea what type of tanker it is.

Iris makes a tidal wave.

If you have a higher quality version of this clip, it should be possible to find the size of DeVoe's satellite. Someone calculated the size of Star Labs here.

I just found enough information to do Atom Smasher's feat. So I'll take care of that one rn.

Thank you.

Both Flash and Jesse can repel an oil tanker with their speed. This should scale to their AP due to characters withstanding their own lightning bolts, but be divided by time or something. I have no idea what type of tanker it is.

Iris makes a tidal wave.

If you have a higher quality version of this clip, it should be possible to find the size of DeVoe's satellite. Someone calculated the size of Star Labs here.

I just found enough information to do Atom Smasher's feat. So I'll take care of that one rn.
I'll def get to these later tonight since I'll be doing some calcs anyways

That's a shame. I thought it'd be far more impressive.

Thanks, though.
yeah I'd like for it to be higher myself but it just wasn't fast enough ironically but I'm working on the davoe satellite size one

I'll do the Iris one tomorrow kinda tired, should net building level results from the looks of it

It's an unmanned satellite that was going to wreck Central City when its mass was amped 1000-fold, so I think assuming it's comparable to a regular satellite is fine.

I think you have the wrong speed for meteors. Plus, DeVoe's satellite was going from orbit to the ground in minutes. Combined with ablation speeds (3 to 4 km/s), that's easily in the kilometres per second range.

I'll see if I can get a more accurate speed.

I think you have the wrong speed for meteors
got the speed from nasa

DeVoe's satellite was going from orbit to the ground in minutes. That's easily in the kilometres per second range.
ah okay um shit is there a clip of them talking a bout the tiemframe and I'll do 3 ends for this

That says 44 miles per second.

The fastest meteors travel at speeds of 71 kilometers (44 miles) per second.

However, that's like the upper, upper limit for objects around the sun.

That says 44 miles per second.

The fastest meteors travel at speeds of 71 kilometers (44 miles) per second.

However, that's like the upper, upper limit for objects around the sun.
oh shit yeah miles per second my bad I'll fix it and I think that's still fine since these other speeds will be much faster anyways

updated the current ends and do you think I should use the orbit height of the ISS since this is pretty massive? that orbits around 400km

Back