• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

barry's erasing thawne from all timelines and the universe regenerating itself (Barry and thawne's fight caused the universe to regenerate itself) is it enough to do to make barry low2c or higher?

Are you talking about Barry reversing time to destroy Negative Thawne in Season 8?

I had to push it back while I was doing some stuff (30 sandboxes/threads/future threads, no joke), but it should be coming soon.

Did I say that almost a month ago? Yes... I'm a horrible human being, and I've suffered for my crimes watching all of the CW content that I needed to for this thread (except Flash season 7 and all of Supergirl after Season 3).

Btw, I actually recommend watching Flash Season 8.

Last edited:
bumping to keep the thread alive though I myself am quite busy too lol

I'm slowly making my way through the older seasons in hopes of catching the final season (end of an era no matter how bad the show became) so I could look out for feats if needed. At a snail's pace though.

Sort of.

New ratings (pending some calculations, obviously).

Attack Potency: Wall level physically, Large Building level+ with the Speed Force (Faster than Rival, who can generate F3 tornadoes). At least City Block level with amp (Severely injured Zoom, even after he added Barry's speed to his own) | Wall level physically. At least Large Building level+ with the Speed Force (Superior to his early Season 2 levels of speed. Consistently defeated the Rival) to at least City Block level (Appears to have regained his previous levels of speed by the Dominator Invasion. Increased his speed enormously throughout the Season) | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Destroyed DeVoe's satellite after he increased its mass a thousand-fold), Higher at full power (Curbstomed Cicada). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction (Comparable to Eobard Thawne) | Wall level physically, Small City level with the Speed Force (Increased his power significantly since his fight with the Reverse Flash. Fought and defeated Despero, who was stated to have power on par with Kryptonians. Contained the Flame of Py'tar, which would have destroyed Central City). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Comparable, though somewhat inferior, to the Reverse Flash). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction (After disconnecting himself from the Speed Force, his wake placed immense pressure on the Earth's mantle, causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunami and melting the polar ice caps)

Speed: High Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ after his amp | Relativistic, Higher after his amp (After increasing his speed naturally, he eventually outclassed Zoom even with Barry's speed) | Relativistic (Somewhat faster than his Season 2 self) to at least Relativistic (Outclassed Supergirl during the Dominator Invasion. Could keep up with Wally and Savitar by the end of the season; Julian Albert previously suggested that Barry would need to surpass his current speed by the same level that he eclipsed his early season 1 self) | FTL (Blitzed Wally. Moved so fast that lightning appeared to stand still. Lapped the world several times in quick succession), Higher at full power (Easily blitzed the Reverse Flash), far higher with Electricity Absorption (Managed to run across an entire corridor before DeVoe's portal closed, despite previously being unable to even approach it from a much shorter distance) | At least FTL (Significantly faster than before) | FTL

Durability:
Wall level physically, Large Building level+ with Speed Force Aura (Can withstand his own lightning, which is generated from the energy he produces while running). At least City Block level with amp | Wall level physically. At least Large Building level+ to at least City Block level with the Speed Force | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force, Higher at full power | Wall level physically, Small City level with the Speed Force | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Withstood a lightning blast from the Reverse Flash)

Key: Season 1 | Late Season 1/Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4-7 | Season 8 | Armageddon Timeline
bumping with this and all the calcs as well

Thanks. I feel bad for taking months. I'm just swamped.
dude its all good I promise, I've literally been on the same boat with most wiki stuff for a good while, I just simply don't have the time as much as I'd like

Ok, so thread is accepted, anyone who scales to CW Supes becomes High 7-A+.

I want to note that CW Supes was probably holding back against Donnerverse Supes because he didn't want to really hurt him, but is still relatively comparable despite so.

i just checked, she never bought a buff before she fought superman. I think the low7b switch should be upgraded to High7a+

Last edited:
I mean does she have any statements that she got stronger or something? If not, she should just be straight up be High 7-A+
Haven't watched the show and I don't plan to anytime soon, but apparently she does have some form of Accelerated Development according to ByAsura
In early Season 1, she can hardly use her powers, then can survive people who can fight him/survive falls that can harm him significantly. By late Season 2, she's equal or stronger than him.

Sort of.

New ratings (pending some calculations, obviously).

Attack Potency: Wall level physically, Large Building level+ with the Speed Force (Faster than Rival, who can generate F3 tornadoes). At least City Block level with amp (Severely injured Zoom, even after he added Barry's speed to his own) | Wall level physically. At least Large Building level+ with the Speed Force (Superior to his early Season 2 levels of speed. Consistently defeated the Rival) to at least City Block level (Appears to have regained his previous levels of speed by the Dominator Invasion. Increased his speed enormously throughout the Season) | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Destroyed DeVoe's satellite after he increased its mass a thousand-fold), Higher at full power (Curbstomed Cicada). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction (Comparable to Eobard Thawne) | Wall level physically, Small City level with the Speed Force (Increased his power significantly since his fight with the Reverse Flash. Fought and defeated Despero, who was stated to have power on par with Kryptonians. Contained the Flame of Py'tar, which would have destroyed Central City). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Comparable, though somewhat inferior, to the Reverse Flash). Continent level+ with Environmental Destruction (After disconnecting himself from the Speed Force, his wake placed immense pressure on the Earth's mantle, causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunami and melting the polar ice caps)

Speed: High Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ after his amp | Relativistic, Higher after his amp (After increasing his speed naturally, he eventually outclassed Zoom even with Barry's speed) | Relativistic (Somewhat faster than his Season 2 self) to at least Relativistic (Outclassed Supergirl during the Dominator Invasion. Could keep up with Wally and Savitar by the end of the season; Julian Albert previously suggested that Barry would need to surpass his current speed by the same level that he eclipsed his early season 1 self) | FTL (Blitzed Wally. Moved so fast that lightning appeared to stand still. Lapped the world several times in quick succession), Higher at full power (Easily blitzed the Reverse Flash), far higher with Electricity Absorption (Managed to run across an entire corridor before DeVoe's portal closed, despite previously being unable to even approach it from a much shorter distance) | At least FTL (Significantly faster than before) | FTL

Durability:
Wall level physically, Large Building level+ with Speed Force Aura (Can withstand his own lightning, which is generated from the energy he produces while running). At least City Block level with amp | Wall level physically. At least Large Building level+ to at least City Block level with the Speed Force | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force, Higher at full power | Wall level physically, Small City level with the Speed Force | Wall level physically, Large Town level+ with the Speed Force (Withstood a lightning blast from the Reverse Flash)

Key: Season 1 | Late Season 1/Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4-7 | Season 8 | Armageddon Timeline
Curious, but what's the reason for discarding the speed multipliers?

Back