• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Why does a content revision from nearly 2 years ago with 30+ pages is still open?
The changes haven't been applied yet and there's a lot of discussion, so right now, we're just waiting for ByAsura to make the last finishing touches
I'm just being lazy. Don't give me too much credit, and feel free to prod me to keep me on track (because I'd literally do anything else than watch CW shows that aren't Supernatural).

But, all I have to finish now is the rest of XS' profile, part of Barry's from a novel that I just found, and a calc for XS that I'm finding very difficult.

Dude, this discussion seems to have been going on for a long time. If you have the necessary admin votes and there is no valid reason for you not to participate, close the crt and commit it to profile or have an admin commit it.

you can also write to an authorised person to close the crt

Dude, this discussion seems to have been going on for a long time. If you have the necessary admin votes and there is no valid reason for you not to participate, close the crt and commit it to profile or have an admin commit it.

you can also write to an authorised person to close the crt
We've been waiting on a staff member to finish up here as they have the final bit we need to begin to be done.

Its been very mentally drainin on them this entire time so we can't really do much about it since its not like we have access to their work

Please delete this post as it doesn't pertain to the CRT at all

Also @ByAsura is there anyway we can have access to the work you were doing so we can finish things up here

I talked to ByArrow about my plans, and un-gave up about a month ago. As you can see, the ratings are quite different to what we've discussed in the past.

I tried to have it finished last week, but, for some reason or another, stuff was being deleted from my plans due to a mishap with OneDrive that I've now rectified. For example, I've had to re-create the Mallus profile 3 times.

I talked to ByArrow about my plans, and un-gave up about a month ago.

I tried to have it finished last week, but, for some reason or another, stuff was being deleted from my plans due to a mishap with OneDrive that I've now rectified. For example, I've had to re-create the Mallus profile 3 times.
Sheesh yeah recreating profiles from scracth it no easy task but glad to hear back from ya on this

If you have the time, there's also 2 calcs I need to finish the revision, but I'm having certain troubles with them.

Firstly, Cicada's LS.

Secondly, KF's feat.

That second one is actually very important because it almost certainly scales to Cicada's dagger, Gypsy, Vibe and Izzy Bowin/DeVoe. But I'm not sure what distance to use.

There's also the fact that I'm having a surprising amount of trouble with Steel's new AP. Surprisingly, he has very little in the way of feats besides >A.T.O.M and Gorilla Vixen. I don't even remember anything that puts him on par with his own durability.

Last edited:
If you have the time, there's also 2 calcs I need to finish the revision, but I'm having certain troubles with them.

Firstly, Cicada's LS.

Secondly, KF's feat.

That second one is actually very important because it almost certainly scales to Cicada's dagger, Gypsy, Vibe and Izzy Bowin/DeVoe. But I'm not sure what distance to use.

There's also the fact that I'm having a surprising amount of trouble with Steel's new AP. Surprisingly, he has very little in the way of feats besides >A.T.O.M and Gorilla Vixen. I don't even remember anything that puts him on par with his own durability.
I can only do calcs if someone px scales for me as my pc has been messed up since october and I haven't been able to fix it yet.

I'm mobile wiki only atm so of ya px scale the relevant shots and leave them for me I can do the rest of the work

Back