• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Dragon vs Bowser

Sup, uh

Dark Dragon is a really underused character, isn't he? So, um, Bowser became full on Low 2-C. Let's try this out, eh? Hopefully this is fair.

Plot: Mario, who is being guided by The Gentle Pull, had successfully pulled all of the Seven needles to awaken the Dark Dragon; as there would be a "time" where the needles would have to be pulled. That time is in fact now. As Bowser had plans on taking over the universe entierly with his expanding army, to the point where he is near unbeatable. It's as if all hope was lost. However, Mario had passed down his pure heart to the Dark Dragon in hopes of defeating Bowser and for the fate of the universe.

Rules: Speed is equalized, Both are at Low 2-C, otherwise SBA. Since the Needle was pulled, Dark Dragon is already awake.

Dark Drago: 8

Bowser:

Okeyconclusive:

2404BB10-C365-401E-AEF4-D2EBB260E4FA
Credits to Christian Higdo

Remember when Dark Dragon was 2-C and fought against Zen'ō? Good times.

Anyway, idk. Bowser has to react quickly before Made in heaven happens.

I mean, Dark Dragon is just one trick pony:

Wake up, do the job.

We even know that his mere awakening already starts changing the world, so the moment the battle begins Bowser should be getting erased.

This is at best inconclusive me thinks, since for this to end on a tie Bowser would need a One hit kill hax that activates almost instant. And he would need to start with it instantly, which seems unlikely. So ye.

It's Void Manipulation Actually.

Edit: That's for a different ending. I think DD leads with conceptual manipulation given he was pulled out by a person with a pure heart.

I don't know?

Depens on our rules about stomps matches. Bowser has the options, since Dragon does not resist anything, but he starts with his strongest (And only hax) immediately, and Bowser using his strongest hax at the start seems unlikely, so if is not a stomp, then Dragon.

Void manip is for a self destruct attack that only happens if the one who awakens him has no heart, which is not the case here.

Most of the time it's just plain old boring Inconclusive. Though, at times it could possibly be a stomp.

It's fine.

My apologies if I sounded a bit rude back there.

Though out of sheer curiosity, how good is Bowser's Resistance?

Chrisras said:
I don't know?

Depens on our rules about stomps matches. Bowser has the options, since Dragon does not resist anything, but he starts with his strongest (And only hax) immediately, and Bowser using his strongest hax at the start seems unlikely, so if is not a stomp, then Dragon.

Bowser being in his strongest state isn't really in character. He'd be Zeno'd before he'd realized what he's dealing with.

Bowser finally manages to gather the needles, hoping to bolster his ranks by recruiting the dragon of legend.

Dark Dragon wakes up, sees Bowser and then the world. Bowser yells "SHOWTIME", but then he suddenly doesn't feel good. The Dark Dragon then spreads its wings, and conceptually erases everything.

Dark Dragon FRA.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Bowser finally manages to gather the needles, hoping to bolster his ranks by recruiting the dragon of legend.

Dark Dragon wakes up, sees Bowser and then the world. Bowser yells "SHOWTIME", but then he suddenly doesn't feel good. The Dark Dragon then spreads its wings, and conceptually erases everything.
But there's a story already...

Back