• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS: GOD scaling

Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff

VS Battles
Retired
Figured to get this out the why before any more GOD profiles come...

I just to know, do Gods of Destruction scale to other? Or do we have to go by their own feats to properly places a tier on them?

They should be somewhat comparable to each other as Vados stated it is taboo for any two Gods of Destruction to fight because it will result in the destruction of the universe. Meaning none are vastly superior to the others.

But anything could happen in the tournament, as long as one isn't shown beating the daylights out of another it should be okay to scale them to each other.

LOL look at Zamasu, he was about to become a Kaioshin and he could fight SS2 Goku and Goku admitted he was much stronger than universe 7 Kaioshin so the kais don't scale to each other.

But they all can create celestial bodies so 4-C would be their lowest.

I wonder how the other supreme kai would react at Zamasu's power ...that would be amazing lol.

@Cal Do the other GoDs scale to those two though?

Personally I think it's possible all GoDs are 3-A. When Goku went SSB Kaioken Vermoud stated that he has a "power that rivals the gods."

Which would imply that the gods are at least comparable to Goku if not greater. However I guess one could also interpret this as simply him showing God Ki.

Plus there's a good chance competitors will be able to fight U7's 3-As, yet still be weaker than their universe's GoD.

As well as Vados's statement that LordGriffin1000 brought up.

Though I'm not sure. Might be best to wait until tournament.

All GoDs are faaaaaaaaaaaaar above baseline 3-A. Even Goku right now is at the very least over x20 times stronger than he was as a Super Saiyan God, and he is fodder to Beerus.

All the kaioshin besides Zamasu are probably not even past star level ):

Even Kibitokai was probably still star level. In the DBS manga, Shin got stomped by Dabura so..

Kaioshin supposedly have a grand supreme kai, imagine having a grand hakaishin? There is a grand priest after all which is basically chief angel, all the positions of godship minus Zeno and guardians have a grand position.

Back