• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit to wait. Star is still under some revisions, looking on this right now Steven very probably should've just blitz and one shot. Which basically what Steven would do even with Star on our current profile.

This looks more like just an justification for Star's uni spells. Steven still should blitz and one shot Star we're currently have on profile though again, a little wait of revisions.
DB goes buy a Character at there best tho Base vs Base

DB goes buy a Character at there best tho Base vs Base
Except mewbetry form on Star's now-existing profile doesn't gives her a higher dura, an enhancements (such as bubble shields for instance) does. Making Steven blitzing and one shotting.

Until Star revision wouldn't end which possibly would affect dura as well(but if not, what I said above).

Except mewbetry form on Star's now-existing profile doesn't gives her a higher dura, an enhancements (such as bubble shields for instance) does. Making Steven blitzing and one shotting.

Until Star revision wouldn't end which possibly would affect dura as well(but if not, what I said above).
They had her Transformation and Shields' Durability scale to her AP since they both came from Magic. That was their explanation.

Due to the Final Form Rule, it's Pink State Steven vs New Mewberty Star. With DB's Moral Clause, both are intending to kill, but are in character otherwise. So Steven blitzing and one-shotting is possible. However, on Star's profile, her Butterfly form doesn't have a seperate speed. Does that form give her a speed increase? I'd like to imagine it does since it seems to be an overall boost for her. Her attack speed is also far faster than Steven, but she would have to get her shot off first before she's rushed and splattered. As for their "magic body, magic can blow up universe, so high durability" argument, it kinda makes sense to me. I'd still wait for Star's profile to be fixed before making an official rating

So... Decent research Wrong Result?
Something like that but it could wait. Want to consider a few mistakes as "Pink Steven isn't very experienced" while there was specifically episode where he trained to use his pink abilities in Combat and Star wouldn't counter speed gap because of flight (cause Steven can fly as well).
Due to the Final Form Rule, it's Pink State Steven vs New Mewberty Star. With DB's Moral Clause, both are intending to kill, but are in character otherwise. So Steven blitzing and one-shotting is possible. However, on Star's profile, her Butterfly form doesn't have a seperate speed. Does that form give her a speed increase? I'd like to imagine it does since it seems to be an overall boost for her. Her attack speed is also far faster than Steven, but she would have to get her shot off first before she's rushed and splattered. As for their "magic body, magic can blow up universe, so high durability" argument, it kinda makes sense to me. I'd still wait for Star's profile to be fixed before making an official rating
Atm Star's maximum reaction would be Massively Hypersonic, considering Steven blitzed Relativistic characters he should definitely blitz Star. As for mewbetry, currently it's planned to merge mewbetry with base as form doesn't exactly gives an upgrade to durability and other stats. The only difference with Star's mewbetry form key and base key on current profile is higher LS and some abilities(which is why Keys would be merged). Atm that's it (also Wand's maximum potential might be downgraded to 3-A and some other stuff with magic are disscused.).

Why is Ghost Rider vs Lobo in iffy? Zarathos is as high as 2-A now and soulhax means he can kill Lobo with relative ease despite his Type 5 immortality, and I feel like I don't need to explain why Lobo running away and finding a Holy Weapon is extremely unlikely.

Ben vs Hal also needs it's description changed, since they likely used Pre-Crisis Hal due to their rule on having characters at their peak, which for Hal would be Pre-Crisis, because Pre and Post-Crisis Hal are the same person I've realized after doing some research. But, like the episode itself, the entire situation is really ******* confusing. Although killing an Acasual character with time travel (Yes that was only in the animation but that being the method of death means they likely believe that's an actual way to kill him) probably should put it below Black Widow Widowmaker (Which honestly should probably be in Right, Good judging by the description we gave it).

Oh, and also, on our profile, Hal dosn't have resistance to existence erasure even in Pre-Crisis, meaning Ben technically has wincons by the standards of our very very bad comic book profiles.

Also, for Crash vs Spyro, Dark Spyro is what? What is he?

Also, for Crash vs Spyro, Dark Spyro is what? What is he?
  • Dark Spyro:The result of Aether being corrupted by dark magic or extreme negative emotions. In this form, Spyro loses consciousness and allows the Dark energy to take over. However, he can transform back into ordinary Spyro when faced with positive emotions or memories.
    • Dark Aether:A power only usable by Dark Spyro. Fire beams of purple energy that dismantle targets at an atomic level.
      • Dark Aether Fury: Spyro launches two shockwaves, the first of which petrifies the opponents, while the second shatters them.
Although that Spyro by himself is already high 5-A so it's obviously that Spyro wins if you about that.

• Dark Spyro:The result of Aether being corrupted by dark magic or extreme negative emotions. In this form, Spyro loses consciousness and allows the Dark energy to take over. However, he can transform back into ordinary Spyro when faced with positive emotions or memories.
    • Dark Aether:A power only usable by Dark Spyro. Fire beams of purple energy that dismantle targets at an atomic level.
      • Dark Aether Fury: Spyro launches two shockwaves, the first of which petrifies the opponents, while the second shatters them.
Although that Spyro by himself is already high 5-A so it's obviously that Spyro wins if you about that.
What I mean is that...
43. Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro the Dragon (Composite Base Crash vs Legends Dark Spyro) | Reason: While it was accurately shown that the two are practically equal in base, Dark Spyro is. [BLITZ] | Animation: 8/10
what is he

Yeah, most people tend to agree that Cloud was severely nerfed in the original Link vs. Cloud. FFVII Remake and Cloud in Smash definitely might've contributed to them making this.

Yeah, most people tend to agree that Cloud was severely nerfed in the original Link vs. Cloud. FFVII Remake and Cloud in Smash definitely might've contributed to them making this.
I believe there word was that they wanted to make Link vs Cloud 2 when FF Remake came out so they aren’t restricted by interpretive turned based RPG battles

I believe there word was that they wanted to make Link vs Cloud 2 when FF Remake came out so they aren’t restricted by imperative turned based RPG battles
Well considering they only remade the first part of FFVII, I think Death Battle decided to stop waiting.

Discovered something here. Why is Saucegay vs Hiei considered wrong cause the tree feat is non canon, if other battles here are considered accurate despite the character winning via something non canon? Like, Luigi with no power ups would stomp tails, but the battle here is considered right due to Archie being used

Discovered something here. Why is Saucegay vs Hiei considered wrong cause the tree feat is non canon, if other battles here are considered accurate despite the character winning via something non canon? Like, Luigi with no power ups would stomp tails, but the battle here is considered right due to Archie being used
Sounds, pretty fair. Would hiei still win with considering of tree feat?

Steven vs Star: Okay, so speed boost doesn't exist for Mewberty, so he's still faster than her. While I still think that the Mewberty Universal Dura due to her magic body seems plausible, we don't consider that viable here at the moment, so it's mid Wrong, Decent for now.

Ghost Rider vs Lobo: It was Iffy because there was some debate over the Penance Stare, Lobo and Zarathos' true AP (Both could be 2-C at the time, I believe), and whether Lobo's soul could punch his way out of Zarathos' maw. However, since Zarathos is now boosted, I guess it's Right, Decent.

Ben vs Hal: The "Pre is Post" debate in the DB Discussion thread with Hal came to the conclusion that Hal survived the physical force of the multiverse slamming together, but not the reality-altering wave that occurred a few issues later after a godly being stopped holding it back, but that's another matter. The research definitely mixed both Pre and Post feats, which is why we consider it a composite. Regardless, we found that Hal is still much faster, stronger, and has the hax to put down Alien X without time travel.

Widow vs Widow: It's at Right, Decent because of how much they undersold Natasha.

Crash vs Spyro: ...shit. I'll fill that out when I get the chance.

Link vs Cloud 2, Electric Boogaloo: While DB doesn't believe in Universal Tri-Force (at least not for the separate pieces), it should go to Cloud. However, we do. Regardless, Cloud is much faster than Composite Link and normally has the hax to put Link down easy. However, if they do the "Smash offense, composite defense" thing again, then Cloud doesn't have his more powerful hax that would work. At that point, it would be inconclusive.

@Dust_Collector

Because I haven't had time to readjust the list. I'm going to do it at either the midseason hiatus or finale, whichever comes first. Work limits my involvement in this greatly.

Cammy vs Sonya: Did Cammy get nerfed? If not, I doubt the upgrade will close the gap.

@Da_Lunge_Fish

It's Wrong, Bad because Sasuke is far faster and more powerful than Hiei and the only win condition Hiei "has" is from an overblown calculation.

Also, Luigi vs Tails uses Archie Tails, which means Tails wipes the floor with him.

I mean, If Luigi gets upgraded to just Low 2-C would Archie Tails still win?, guess it would be a major speed blitz

Tails vs Luigi: While Luigi is considered Low 2-C due to Grand Stars and Wario, Pre-Genesis Tails is still 11.77 TRILLION times faster than him (27.6 quadrillion c vs 324 octillion c). Titan Tails was referenced, but not used.

@Dust_Collector

Shit bro, you right. Hang on, Imma go quit my job real quick. I'll sure miss food.

Cammy vs Sonya: How the...? Welp. Guess it's right now

Tails vs Luigi: While Luigi is considered Low 2-C due to Grand Stars and Wario, Pre-Genesis Tails is still 11.77 TRILLION times faster than him (27.6 quadrillion c vs 324 octillion c). Titan Tails was referenced, but not used.

@Dust_Collector

Shit bro, you right. Hang on, Imma go quit my job real quick. I'll sure miss food.

Cammy vs Sonya: How the...? Welp. Guess it's right now
Yeah,SF nerfs are something stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back