• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bf851558-b6a8-483f-964e-dbff1409fd1e

I actually have to agree with you, the interactions between Ringmaster and Wiz in Naruto vs Ryu are more interesting than the animation itself lol
Dang

No wonder Rooster Teeth wants to invest time in making OG characters for an information show with a simulation.

20210628_164513.jpg

Next DB
This is what happens when you pick chaos in smtv
I'm disappointed in myself and how long this took me
What is that?

And how good a chaos is making with Conker the Squirrel vs Bubsy the Bobcat? Okay Bubsy should stomp in base form and far harder with the virgil reality helmet. Just... How wacky they could actually go.

Last edited:
Dang

No wonder Rooster Teeth wants to invest time in making OG characters for an information show with a simulation.

What is that?

And how good a chaos is making with Conker the Squirrel vs Bubsy the Bobcat? Okay Bubsy should stomp in base form and far harder with the virgil reality helmet. Just... How wacky they could actually go.
I prefer Conker vs Banjo. Same vibe as Crash vs Spyro.

They were awful yeah, no calcs or explanations for anything and there were only like three pages total
Why can't they be fixed?
Like if Kamen Rider or even Conker can be fixed why not the Gundam omniverse which is at least popular in Asia?

Im going to be remaking them
Count me in despite my busy schedule.
Well, if we have at least Screwattack and some random blogs leaving behind some calculations, beside some official gundam website materials, we can revamp them pretty easily. Just a lot of work for each era (UC, AC, FC, AW, Turn A, Seed series, OO, Age, Iron Blood, etc.)

Actually many mobile suit toys have some basic information about the mech itself. Just copying some information can already let us build some basic profiles. Specific feats and scalings can further apply. Just like any other verses - even easier as information can be used in calculating feat yields.

Another topic

For Naruto Uzumaki vs Ryu Hayabusa, what is the last move Ryu is using against the last rasengan by Naruto in the elected ending?

In alternate ending Ryu used time stop.

In naruto ending, Ryu used black hole move which was mentioned in research part.
I know the time freeze move already. But thank you for telling me the move used in the elected ending.

... Is that black hole move a legit mini black hole in you opinion or does anyone have any reasons for or against it? Like Mega Man is claimed to use one, Magolor is claimed to use one, now Ryu Hayabusa of all people is claimed to be using one. If that is legit, that will largely upgrade the Ninja Gaiden verse.

I know the time freeze move already. But thank you for telling me the move used in the elected ending.

... Is that black hole move a legit mini black hole in you opinion or does anyone have any reasons for or against it? Like Mega Man is claimed to use one, Magolor is claimed to use one, now Ryu Hayabusa of all people is claimed to be using one. If that is legit, that will largely upgrade the Ninja Gaiden verse.
Probably, though there may would need explanations from supporters. Otherwise seems interesting even despite of the fact that Ryu is already at tier 5.

(the neat point, we could see how high DB will put ryu but Ringmaster ruined the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back