• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Bruce would just figure out a way to force a time out.
Typical Batman will first work to figure a way to disarm Ben's Omnitrix. (Cue Emerald Heroes)
Then Clockwork and Alien X (and perhaps some small sized enemies) will be what Batman truly needs a specific counter (otherwise Hellbat / Final Batsuit GG)

I think it was a mistake of them not to release the second half teaser on Youtube. They left it at a DBCast, which hardly anybody sees. They did it last year with a very good teaser and got people excited. There was little buildup to Bondwick, so that may explain a few things. Also maybe give Wick some love before the episode. Bond got the last Desk of DB AND the DBcast was all about Bond movies. This just screams "James Bond vs the other guy" so that might have turned people off, especially when the fight is unfair since they did composite Bond and gave him a car

Since Death Battle’s open to characters like Bond and Wick now,

Sterling_Archer.png

I don’t care who they’d put him up against, I just need him.

So commissioned music Volume 2 by Therewolf Media will be starting on 8 September 2022 CT? Now is 6 or 7 September BTW.

He already had one crossover with Eggsy, might as well make it a proper fight.
Does he has a mom so infamous Nick Cramer listed her as one of the top 10 worst mothers?

We need genshin impact in death battle NOW
We have had some popular matchups in hand already:

(Female) Knight (Guardian Tales) vs Lumine (a lot of alternatives for The Traveler in fact - not to mention Aloy vs Lumine and Link vs Aether), Raiden (Mortal Kombat) vs Raiden Shogun, some matchup with Amber, some matchup with Venti, now Mona (Genshin Impact) vs Tharja (Fire Emblem).

Last edited:
Last thing Apocalypse sees before he gets hit with that drive and that power:
FcDHCt7WIAEZzWn
Last thing Black Adam sees before he gets hit with that drive and that power:
En_Sabah_Nur_%28Earth-TRN414%29.png

Given how likely not so good X-Men: Apocalypse is compared to DCEU Black Adam, things can be worse.

Yes but actually interesting

Will it be Lex vs Doom, or will it be (Captain Marvel)^2 or Cable vs Booster Gold?

Meanwhile we expect Ghost Rider vs Spawn as a Death Battle be better than this:

Reflecting...

Are the fights like Yang vs Tifa, Sasuke vs Hiei and Madara vs Aizen among the matches with great animation and sound and voice acting and fight choreography etc... just to be ruined by research and verdict (at least in some people's eyes)?

I am sure one can quote more examples rn.

Last edited:
I’m still annoyed Adam vs Apocalypse is the second fight, it was literally the only MU that no one had any doubt about. Trunks and Sauron still have a small bit of ambiguity behind their opponents, I would have been much happier having their opponents confirmed.
imo since the track was already leaked and the MU was super obvious, its best to get it out of the way

Praying for Gru vs Megamind and Michael vs Jason. The other two MUs can go to anything that’s not Marvel vs DC.
Shall see.

I'm watching the members exclusive Bondwick commentary. There's a couple of things to point out, not in any particular order

1. Swan voiced Q
2. Next episode is directed by Josh
3. Swan wants to bring in Agent 47. He recently got into the Hitman games. Ben and Chad seems to be cool with him.
4. Ben wanted Bondwick because it's the "old vs the new/original vs modern" theme match-up
5. Josh asked if Ben and Chad were interested in bringing in John Wick since 2014 when his movie premiered, they said unlikely since Death Battle only did sprites fights and was more of a video-games fight series back then.
6. According to them, even if they only limited Bond to Daniel Craig, Bond would still win.
7. They chose Craig model over Sean Connery because it would be weird for Connery's model to fight like Bond did in the fight.
Oh how is the weirdest Supermen discussion going? Anything weird aside from what Theburgerking11 posted?

Meanwhile... Random(?) MU in my mind. Feel free to vote and leave comments.

And with some recent CRT Fairy Tail top tiers now are 5-A. Meaning verdict of Gray vs Esdeath goes all wrong.

They have a say in it even if we find it dumb
A lot of normies in the comment’s section were saying “Why put Bond against Wick when Jason Bourne exists/Why didn’t Wick fight Agent 47 or Eggsy?” Even the comments congratulating the episode said that the two had better opponents, so this obviously isn’t some 4D chess play by DB to engineer Omnilander, it feels like more like a Korra VS Storm situation where a creator’s personal taste overruled the rational choice.

A lot of normies in the comment’s section were saying “Why put Bond against Wick when Jason Bourne exists/Why didn’t Wick fight Agent 47 or Eggsy?” Even the comments congratulating the episode said that the two had better opponents, so this obviously isn’t some 4D chess play by DB to engineer Omnilander, it feels like more like a Korra VS Storm situation where a creator’s personal taste overruled the rational choice.
Funny enough, I saw people suggesting that Wick vs Bourne would have made more sense. Apparently out of all the live-action combatants + 47, every combination makes sense except for Bond vs Wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back