• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She-Hulk vs Supergirl would be incredibly bland fight. What are the connections?
Cousins to male superheroes whom they get their names from, both are powered by a type of radiation (Gamma and Solar). Both are anger themed characters, I believe. Its the female version of Hulk vs Superman...Except we haven't had Hulk vs Superman as an episode

I thought Bond vs Wick was pretty neat. Each character definitely has better match ups than this but for what it's worth, this is aight.

Analysis was pretty neat, I like how they avoided calcs this time. Makes things simpler kinda. Fight was really good, pretty good choreography despite the animation models looking a bit wack, reminds me of early DB tbh. I like how the fight never seemed one sided despite Wick being at a clear disadvantage.

That last part where it just cuts to Wick's phone showing a picture of a happier time and then Bond just making a snappy one liner was just... oof lmfao.

Sauron is arguably one of book and film's most iconic villains, I’m praying that they don’t fumble his episode. This is like the second most important episode for them to get right after Wukong vs Hercules.

"Even demons can be redeemed"
GridArt_20220907_182108243.jpg

Honestly no matter who Sauron fights it should be good, even ol' Voldy Mort, while easily his worst match atleast would be a decent Hax fight since they can't just get away with forcing them to punch
Hopefully we get the Lich King, since it's about time to get a new verse, especially a videogame series.

Also (assuming they include the Silmarillion in the analysis) i hope they have him sing a Song of Power against Arthas (possibly as a finishing move).

Hopefully we get the Lich King, since it's about time to get a new verse, especially a videogame series.

Also (assuming they include the Silmarillion in the analysis) i hope they have him sing a Song of Power against Arthas (possibly as a finishing move).
I know **** all about either, so I’m definitely tuning in to the analysis for this one, if it is Arthas. WoW has that childhood factor for me because my dad no lifed it, so it’ll be fun to find out what the Lich King’s whole deal is.

I know **** all about either, so I’m definitely tuning in to the analysis for this one, if it is Arthas. WoW has that childhood factor for me because my dad no lifed it, so it’ll be fun to find out what the Lich King’s whole deal is.
Never touch WoW or any MMORPGs, but i did play Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne many times when i was younger and i have fond memories of that game.

Good thing i decided to not buy Reforged.

"Even demons can be redeemed"
GridArt_20220907_182108243.jpg
It's funny cause neither of them are actually demons. Also if you play older games from the east that were localized and see "fiends" as a type of enemy/monster more often than not they were call "demons" in the original version of the game but ofc the name "fiend" had less negative connotations in western pop-culture compared to the name "demon" in those days.

Just a useless fact I recently picked about censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back