• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you cook her a profile

20221215_004617.jpg
if I didn’t, who would? 🦍

Also, Arknights are in rise in this wikia right now lel, do we have any MU for it?
FrostNova VS Mr. Freeze (DC Comics). It is a matchup I always promote.

They buy the ridiculous stuff for Dante and DMC again.

They still have him losing to Kratos and Bayo though cause they don't like the Dimensional shit for the most part.

As for the G1 Blog, I find them better overall, because the episodes they get wrong are usually super close or highly agreed to be inaccurate and they provide a comprehensive list of everything.

They buy the ridiculous stuff for Dante and DMC again.

They still have him losing to Kratos and Bayo though cause they don't like the Dimensional shit for the most part.

As for the G1 Blog, I find them better overall, because the episodes they get wrong are usually super close or highly agreed to be inaccurate and they provide a comprehensive list of everything.
G1 is fickle lol. They just had Deku vs Asta as a draw and had Hercules winning against Wukong.

I'm surprised god tiers are still High 7-A here (barring Star and Stripe's ICCP) and cap at High Hypersonic.

Either no one has tried to conduct change yet, or (and I'm going to assume this) FTL and Country level MHA is pretty wack in general.

Multi-Cont came from a recent feat from the manga of Suneater where the temperature raised around the world or something? It's bunk though after analysis so Deku is just back at Country and low FTL

I get everyone else, but...
Is maple beating him based on his tendency to tank attacks and not take things seriously? because looking at her profile i can't think of any other way. (unless it's heavily outdated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back