• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone done there it's time I do mines

My Top 5 favorite Mu

5.Kratos vs Asura

Reason:While Dante is another of mine this MU has that raw energy between two Goldy warriors of rage, Kratos is Long overdue for Runback and Asura is long overdue for an episode while the dynamic is sketchy give both series style, there's many caveats to work around it to make it work between the two.

Funny how before I was against this MU and now I'm a fan of it

4.Frieza vs Megatron (G1/UT)
nqmd6az6ccd91.png
9qdu7ezpvwq71.jpg

Reason: i always found the sudden hate boner for the Mu to be cringe and weak and regardless of it the MU is still among my favorites regardless of which version of Megatron they go with.
The Banter,The Action and the Music gives me everything i want between the two.

3.Juggernaut vs Archie Knuckles
i_m_chaos_bitch_by_humblemorgana_deswk7t-pre.jpg

Reason:Juggs been In Mu Purgatory for years getting nothing but Hulk's left overs(Doomsday,Broly) or really dumb ones like Bane.

Until the last year's Juggs started to get good picks like Overlord from TF and more importantly Archie Knux.

The fight can easily be a good ole fashioned brawl with a tad bit of Hax between these two.
The set up can easily be Juggs trying to steal the Master emerald with Knux stopping him
The fight can start with Juggs tanking/no selling base Knux attacks only starting to feel it when the former transforms which kicks the fight off

Plus a 90s bit arcade orchestra of Sonic x Marvel would sound good

2.Liu Kang vs Jago
de8ir3m-c2e6d8a6-b981-4de9-89c5-5057242f1b26.png

Reasons: Liu Kang is mad overdue for a DB and Jago is the best for him. MK and KI is always a nice pairing and far more fitting than MK and SF
Being a martial arts enthusiast, the fight can be akin Ryu vs Jin when starting small with normal martial arts before escalating with Fire God Liu vs Omen Jago

1.Gohan vs Ultraman Zero
gohan-vs-ultraman-zero-dragon-ball-vs-ultraman-v0-zwpqvc8k75ba1.jpg

Reasons: This Gohan Best Mu and I'm not hearing otherwise. It brings in a new franchise onto the show, The connections are solid, The Animation Potential is there especially with the Climax involving Gohan Beast vs Shining Ultimate Zero.

it mixes in Gohan gimmick as the great Saiyaman with Toku Sentai antics well for the set up with both being chivalry and respectful ala MIGHT^2 before taking it up a notch with both getting serious. Given DB characters (Gohan Specifically) fought Giant Characters before as well as Ultraman species being able to shapeshift their size you can easily make the dynamic work between the two.
Only one of them can be in season 10. Guess which one.

That said, thank you for even bothering or getting interested to listen to this. And actually have a discussion on the matchup itself.
Don't thank me, I just came here to hate the MU since I view it as unfair and ridiculous. And also to express my dislike for MUs where buff adults that are piles of muscles bully kids, I find them weird lol. But like I said, the song slaps though.

@Emirp sumitpo how strong is UT Megatron and what are his Hax
I'm pretty sure dude caps at like Solar System level via black holes I think, arguably around baseline 3-A tbh. I don't remember hax that well, but I do remember stuff like space time hax, black hole creation and absoorption.

I still think Japanese Megatron is the best option, as he's the most comparable in AP and speed, and more thematic

Last edited:
Where does this "Japanese" Megatron come from? Is there an official Transformer manga or something?
For basic context. After season 3 of the original G1 cartoon, Japan started making their own exclusive content for Transformers, said content is not canon to what Hasbro made post G1 season 3. Said content are several animes and mangas that never made it to the US.

List the connections
Not much apart from the standard G1 Megs connections, both are primarily from japan, both have golden and black forms, both have been killed and resurrected multiple times and worked with the heroes in the past in order to fight a bigger threat. Both are also much closer in power, and this is still a G1 Megatron, who's at least more recognizable than his UT counterpart.

Anyways to pass the time post ya top 5 favorite MU and reasons for them
Bet.

5. - Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger (Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann vs DC

kyle-rayner-vs-simon-the-digger-gurren-lagann-vs-dc-v0-qutpwwq7nyu91.png

I Don't think this MU needs any introduction, it's hype incarnate, I love mechs,I love Lanterns, Will of the drill slaps, and I don't mind too much if Simon loses.

4. - Natsu Dragneel vs Monkey D. Luffy (Fairy Tail vs One Piece)
monkey_d__luffy_vs_natsu_dragneel_by_hasback13-d5pkwnb.jpg

I ******* love Fairy Tail, and though I do love Super Sentai and think Captain Marvelous is a good alt, Gotta say I just Vibe with this more

3. - Lelouch Vi Brittania / Zero vs Eren Yeager (Code Geass vs AOT)
lelouch_vi_brittania_vs_eren_yaeger_by_shitposter6969_df9v1e6-pre.jpg

Raw and ******* based, Lelouch is argubly my favorite character in anime and while I don't have a direct connection to Eren, I can see that these two have some serious connections and parralles which makes this edge out against their Alt's, also the fact the size different isn't super noticeble with this one makes me vibe with it even more.

2. - Sora vs Rex or Shulk (Kingdom hearts vs Xenoblade Chronicles 1 & 2)
dbx_shulk_vs_sora_xc_vs_kh__by_elsancho369_dfds99z-fullview.jpg
sora_vs_rex_death_battle___by_r3dl1on83_df34eja-fullview.jpg

Okay yeah I couldn't decide on which one I like most between the the two XENO MU's, but yeah I know Shulk is argubly better for Sora but I just like the vibe of Sora vs Rex more (Yes I'm Biased because I love Rex more).

1. - Shinji Ikari / Evangelion Unit-01 VS Heero Yui / XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Custom (Neon Genesis Evangelion vs Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)
eva_01_vs_wing_gundam_zero___death_battle__by_wtfbooomsh_df92zvn-fullview.jpg

I love this MU...So much, I'm pretty sure this is the only reason people remember me here, I have the entire fight visualized in my head and the connection list ain't half shaby if I so myself, And though Shinji probably wins, I don't mind actually (Yes, I am Shinji fan, We exist.).

Amusing
Not much apart from the standard G1 Megs connections, both are primarily from japan, both have golden and black forms, both have been killed and resurrected multiple times and worked with the heroes in the past in order to fight a bigger threat. Both are also much closer in power, and this is still a G1 Megatron, who's at least more recognizable than his UT counterpart.
Ah I see

Anyways to pass the time post ya top 5 favorite MU and reasons for them

Sure, I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.

5. Mordecai and Rigby vs Finn and Jake (Regular Show vs Adventure Time)

This is one of those "cartoon rivalry" matchups that has always just been pure fun for me. Two iconic cartoon duos from the same era and network, throwing all of their craziness at one another to see who can out-crazy the other. The track could sound like a blend of fantasy and 80/90s music, and the fight could jump significantly in scale like a Regular Show episode, while Finn and Jake take things in stride like they normally do. Overall, it's one of the most fun cartoon fights with lots of potential for animation.

4. Nemesis vs Pyramid Head (Resident Evil vs Silent Hill)

This is for me what Jason vs Micheal was for many others. Just a good ol' fashioned horrorfest between two of the most iconic monsters from survival-horror video games. I want to see the two fight in Silent Hill, seeing things transform and rust as the battle ensues. Like Micheal vs Jason, they can have Nemesis stumble into Pyramid Head because they have the same target, and it can just go from there. Music could encompass their themes and lean into the horror and dread of both series.

3. Takano Miyo vs Albert Wesker (When They Cry vs Resident Evil)

I deeply empathize with people who want matches like Walter White vs Light Yagami, because this is one of those matchups where everything lines up on paper, but how does one actually implement it?

You've got two people who became obsessed with the end goal of becoming a God due to the influences of their adopted fathers who had, in some form, wanted to accomplish the same. However, Takano did so out of extreme admiration, while Wesker had pure contempt for Spencer. The death of said fathers would kickstart their desire to become God.

Both were taken away by family due to circumstances beyond their control. Both excelled in school, driven by their ambitions, and would end up working work with secret organizations. Both groups have a Pharmaceutical background which serves as a front for their true research of dangerous viruses, with some hoping to weaponize it. Both Takano and Wesker end up betraying all of their supposed allies along the way.

Both worked with parasitic viruses, spreading them across a village to try and achieve their Godhood (one physically and the other metaphorically). They both also hide in the shadows as they plot, rarely taking the frontlines once their plan is in motion.

Oh, and they're both evil blondes who wear a lot of black, from horror games. You also have a male vs female and East vs West angle to pull from, and amazing music from both series.

Again though, good look making an actual fight or animation. It doesn't seem possible whatsoever.

2. Bill Cypher vs Discord (Gravity Falls vs My Little Pony)

This one is self-explanatory, and I've talked enough above. Everything has been said about this matchup that can be said, and it's pure fun. Simple as that.

1. Fuka Kazamatsuri vs Sumireko Usami (Disgaea vs Touhou Project)

This fight, like Takano vs Wesker, is my baby. I have a lot of love for it because it just makes sense to me.

Two "dream girls" around the same age, who travel to a world filled with "monsters." Interestingly enough, both worlds themselves rely on humans in some way to continue empowering themselves and continue existing (fear and belief, respectively). Said worlds are much less modernized than the ones they originally come from.

Both threw the other worlds into chaos by arriving there (Sumireko threatened the border with her actions, while Fuka tried attacking the government almost immediately). This led them to befriend the protagonist of said series/game, who have/would in some way turn said world on its head (Reimu befriending Youkai as a shrine maiden, while Valvatorez overturns the entire government).

Both end up having bodies that they technically shouldn't have (Sumireko's body being a doppelganger while Fuka is an "unprinny," a prinny retaining her human form), and stay/visit the other worlds even though they shouldn't be able to. Sumireko travels through daydreams, while Fuka is dead but remains convinced that she's just dreaming everything up.

Both series have great music, lots of crazy attacks and info to pull from for animation and research, and their fighting styles vary enough to spice things up. Fuka could instigate the fight because she's a hothead who would refuse to believe someone else is dreaming in her "dream." She could smack bombs at Sumireko with her baseball bat. Sumireko can redirect them with her telekinesis. Sumireko could throw out a ton of danmaku, which could be countered with mechas and lasers from Fuka.

It would be Bullet Hell absurdity vs over-the-top cartoonish SRPG attacks, getting bigger and bigger in scope. Hell, Sumireko could wake up mid fight and accidentally bring Fuka back to Earth with her!

I love this matchup, and it's just perfect to me.

Plus, you could call the track Daydream Bereaver or something cheeky like that, unless you'd want to lean more into both series' lore for the track name.

2. - Sora vs Rex or Shulk (Kingdom hearts vs Xenoblade Chronicles 1 & 2)
dbx_shulk_vs_sora_xc_vs_kh__by_elsancho369_dfds99z-fullview.jpg
sora_vs_rex_death_battle___by_r3dl1on83_df34eja-fullview.jpg

Okay yeah I couldn't decide on which one I like most between the the two XENO MU's, but yeah I know Shulk is argubly better for Sora but I just like the vibe of Sora vs Rex more (Yes I'm Biased because I love Rex more).
Sora is fine as is but Rex and Shulk are heavily dependent on what DB considers "standard equipment/P&A" e.g Post-time skip/adult Rex or Godmode Shulk. Moreso now given the explicit implications of the XBC3 DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back