• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but at this point it's inevitable,
now i wouldn't say that
DB has shown numerous of times if they don't **** with whats given for X they'll go for the Alts
last year literally just showed us that with Deku and Spongebob despite both having far more popular picks
the fact Swan was asking the chat do they have any other options for Mark does show its not set in stone and there willing to see something different
I think DB can turn it into a good episode if it's handled properly by the team
maybe but im not seeing it any real way
Omnilander despite my complaints happening had a story telling aspect and worked on the premise of Homelander getting his shit pushed in

Gohan vs Invincible has what exactly?

Not saying Gohan is someone to write home about it but he still got some decent shit for fight while Mark doesn't have anything interesting to play off him
he's a brick to the utter defnition

kwu6x9mk1oda1.png

I was thinking of it as either a mini rumble, a omm, or DBX because it can be interesting dialog wise and it having no research helps with the fact that it’s a stomp. I also thought Joshua Graham could be cool for both but I’m not sure how’d they get him to work in an animation.
I mean, I agree, it's pretty lopsided... An odd reversal given how badly Rurouni Kenshin does in their matchups in general.

But honestly, I think V vs Shishioh is pretty cool because they both represent opposing sides of the same coin. From what I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), V believes in that the government or state (in his world a pretty nasty dictatorship) should fall and people should cooperate and regulate themselves, being pretty upset with the destruction that came (calling that mere "chaos"), Shishioh on the other hand talks big on taking down the government and making a strong country that works by survivial of the fittest, where the weak are weeded out and the strong will carry things on, but all he wants is to have everyone under his boot in a land ruled by violence and death, where in the end he, as the strongest, will pretty much rule uncontested.

I can legit see the fight starting over both agreeing that the government sucks, but then Shishioh starts ranting over his mad philosophy to V and V telling him in a very polite and wordy way how much of a lunatic Shishioh is.

Jonathan Kent vs Ultraman Mebius

Connections taken from Reddit: Two plucky younger protagonists that take up names of importance in their respective verses (Jon becoming Superman and Mebius earning the title of Ultraman), as well as joining teams of great importance (Jon becoming a member of the Justice League and Mebius becoming an Ultra Brother). They also have a much less optimistic partner that they butt heads with early on (Damian Wayne and Ultraman Hikari), and have had harrowing experiences involving someone named Ultraman (Jon being trapped on Earth-3, home of Ultraman for most of his teenage years, and Mebius teaming up with the original Ultraman to fight Alien Mefilas)

I mean, I agree, it's pretty lopsided... An odd reversal given how badly Rurouni Kenshin does in their matchups in general.

But honestly, I think V vs Shishioh is pretty cool because they both represent opposing sides of the same coin. From what I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), V believes in that the government or state (in his world a pretty nasty dictatorship) should fall and people should cooperate and regulate themselves, being pretty upset with the destruction that came (calling that mere "chaos"), Shishioh on the other hand talks big on taking down the government and making a strong country that works by survivial of the fittest, where the weak are weeded out and the strong will carry things on, but all he wants is to have everyone under his boot in a land ruled by violence and death, where in the end he, as the strongest, will pretty much rule uncontested.

I can legit see the fight starting over both agreeing that the government sucks, but then Shishioh starts ranting over his mad philosophy to V and V telling him in a very polite and wordy way how much of a lunatic Shishioh is.
I don’t know if V can really comment on someone else’s insanity considering he’s pretty insane himself

Silly question. but what did ArcSys do?
To be very brief:
ArcSys made fighting games more anime-esque and the combo chains longer, but also made the development cost of fighting games bigger and the system harder to master, leading to fewer profitable fighting game developers and fewer people inside the fighting game genre.

My question: which matchups you would press the button for and which not?

Like any matchup that needs a vocal duet/rap battle will make people spam clicks for it.
(Not to mention it costs extra to just have a vocal duet so it will be extra yay)
(Hot take: Watts Up Danger is a worse rap battle than Kings of Infinity and Fallen Gods. Oh my Kings of Infinity is good and Fallen Gods is a banger.)

EaJcCpeWsAArHXJ.jpg

And why are people mistaking "its" with "it's"

Since this site tends to accept Low 1-C for characters that perceive the reality of their setting as fiction, what does this mean for Bugs Bunny?

IMG_7904.jpg
You know what? Shin Megami Tensei and Persona get 1-A for some complex terms. Marvel and DC cosmologies are relatively easier to read.

Last edited:
It is clear that the small new verses are much easier to be introduced to VS Battles Wiki than large verses.

Since this site tends to accept Low 1-C for characters that perceive the reality of their setting as fiction, what does this mean for Bugs Bunny?
IMG_7904.jpg
Then Low 1-C Word Game because there is a editor which views the whole stories of Word Game as fiction.
To be very brief:
ArcSys made fighting games more anime-esque and the combo chains longer, but also made the development cost of fighting games bigger and the system harder to master, leading to fewer profitable fighting game developers and fewer people inside the fighting game genre.
Well... By the way, the revision of SNK video games is ongoing. Currently, Samurai Shodown is the focus. Maybe more Hong Kong manhua can be brought to VS Battles Wiki.

Beware, the Low 1-C EE Beerus in VS Battles Wiki.

Last edited:
So i looked up at Gohan page, how he can defeat Zero in first place? The man lack any of good versatility beside AD/RPL and (maybe) skill

Zero in other hand has: (arguably) better skill, Time hax, instinctive reaction, and Luna-Miracle bs

IMG_7904.jpg
I mean by that logic all Loony Tune can be Low 1-C. You gotta understand that all Loony Tune characters can exist both in a "real world" and in "cartoon". Tunes serve as actors in a sense who can interact in the cartoon world.

I mean by that logic all Loony Tune can be Low 1-C. You gotta understand that all Loony Tune characters can exist both in a "real world" and in "cartoon". Tunes serve as actors in a sense who can interact in the cartoon world.
Bugs’ case is a bit stronger since he legitimately became the animator in that short, viewing reality as a sheet of paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back