• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
56ac2426-3f48-4cd8-94b3-fdd0f69817c3

So Jiren, the hype around this guy strength is impressive, but his matches are stomps or get stomped. I can only see Archie Knuckles and why not,(plus it's another Sonic win.)

What do you think?

56ac2426-3f48-4cd8-94b3-fdd0f69817c3

So Jiren, the hype around this guy strength is impressive, but his matches are stomps or get stomped. I can only see Archie Knuckles and why not,(plus it's another Sonic win.)

What do you think?
How about Jiren vs Mongul (DC)?
I'm not sure too much about connections, but I'm pretty sure they're both just strong muscle-men who want to be stronger...ish.

Milf that wants to change everything.
9c7273f8-c8ef-4d3e-ad80-b4efd703ce4c

Anyway, since she not as discussed in Death Battles, this was a bit hard as I had to do some searching. Terra is there because well a DeviantArt Death Battle between her and Nine. Anyway, what do you guys think?
Anyway, I think she beats almost everyone except for Black, I-No, Elizabeth and Doctor Strange.
Though I don't know for I-No because Hax.

This could of been the best battle possible with a kickass song, but nope it was fucken ruined.
And because of this, Shadow ended on a whimper with 0-2.
All honestly, Shadow vs Mewtwo is my least like battle of all time, and how screwed Shadow was in the end. Which is why I want him to return so he wouldn't end on a whimper, but a bang.

Sorry for a rant, want to vent myself after listening to this.

Honestly I completely agree, albeit for completely different reasons. As someone in contact with the researchers, Mewtwo does win that match, even nowadays (planet base Shadow and multi universal Super). But it was so poorly done, that fight being absolute garbage, that it did neither figher justice. I’m just hoping Mewtwo gets justice against BlackWargreymon and that fight has better animation.

Honestly I completely agree, albeit for completely different reasons. As someone in contact with the researchers, Mewtwo does win that match, even nowadays (planet base Shadow and multi universal Super). But it was so poorly done, that fight being absolute garbage, that it did neither figher justice. I’m just hoping Mewtwo gets justice against BlackWargreymon and that fight has better animation.
I disagree with Mewtwo still winning, but I can see why because of his hax.
I just hope Shadow gets justice once he gets back to death battle again.

Spoiler free review of Gwen vs Barbara:

-Some math this time, but the calcs were barely shown. Better than nothing I guess.

-The animation was pretty good. Good choreography and use of the environment.

-Barbara's VA was pretty good. Gwen's I wasn't so sure about. It seemed like she was going for Hailee Steinfeld's performance in Spider-Verse, but her pitch was slightly off and made it seem weird to me

-Next fight should be pretty fun. Let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back