• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done by jasonsith on your behalf
So Gwen won as expected now rock lee vs Sanji is next

Please come here for learning how to use a spoiler tab.

And no one cares or not or it's just you the site rules exist and I hope you are safe from the Death Battle Wiki administrators.

And Tipper17 says Spider-Gwen wins.

Should we assume what info we have for Rock Lee and Sanji (Post-Timeskip) are incorrect?

Things do not look good towards Rock Lee as it is unsure if Rock's Eighth Gate is as strong as Might Guy's, while Sanji is likely faster especially if the recent FTL calcs are accepted, added with possibly a few more hax.
Like AP is the only close category. Sanji gets an upper hand in almost any other category.

Sanji should theorically hold the speed advantage via Observation Haki and scaling, and the difference in strength isn't massive enoughfor Rock Lee to just oneshot, not with Soba Mask.

Unless Death Battle had drastically differents calcs than us, Sanji does have some good chance to score victory.

I to want to say Broly vs Asura, but that moment in Death Battle could be a foreshadowing.
Wasn't Z Hulk one of most popular opponents was Hulk? What changed with Super Broly?

I to want to say Broly vs Asura, but that moment in Death Battle could be a foreshadowing.
Wasn't Z Hulk one of most popular opponents was Hulk? What changed with Super Broly?
Nothing, however Asura is a just as highly requested match. And people would likely want a non-capeshit finale as well considering the amount of Marvel vs DC, or Marvel and DC matches in general this season.

Nothing, however Asura is a just as highly requested match. And people would likely want a non-capeshit finale as well considering the amount of Marvel vs DC, or Marvel and DC matches in general this season.
I see, okay.
Okay if Broly vs Hulk happens, can we not go after people that wanted that match up too? Let try to be nice to others that want other match ups. You can in distain, but don't go after people for watching a match up that you want.

I see, okay.
Okay if Broly vs Hulk happens, can we not go after people that wanted that match up too? Let try to be nice to others that want other match ups. You can in distain, but don't go after people for watching a match up that you want.
I don't think anyone here planned to just "go after" people who liked that MU though?

we know asura was supposed to be in last years season finale and i don't see DB pushing back him for next year especially where the latter only opponent that fits the whole "Matches with history" theme is broly who asura had a DBC with and we've seen this year Gwen.Beerus,Rock lee vs sanji from 2018 appear this season
I see, okay.
no promises are made i will make it known

Last edited:
Does Gwen leave a comment of what to do instead of the Hulk vs Broly matchup?

There is a comment if you go to Wonderwoman vs She-ra and scroll down to find Barbara’s comment. Gwen replied with Broly vs Asura. As for in the fight itself you don’t see her type it in.
The Barbara Gordon account is only a month old with no content
The Gwen account is over a year old with a vid and 3 playlists
Gwen's comment isn't even the first response
And DevilArtemis (the guy who animated the fight) also left the same comment as Barbara recently

I'm gonna bet that it is Broly vs Asura, and it's better be Broly vs Asura.
If it turns out to be crap like Hulk vs Broly, then...
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back