• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

They only scale the Top/God tiers to that. People like Jiraiya and Might Guy (Which Kakashi is comparable to, unlike Naruto and Sasuke) only scale to that lightning catching feat.

They only scale the Top/God tiers to that. People like Jiraiya and Might Guy (Which Kakashi is comparable to, unlike Naruto and Sasuke) only scale to that lightning catching feat.

I also remember that Kakashi is considered to be more haxxed than Might Guy but weaker in strength, speed and durability (since Might Guy is sort of Kakashi's rival/friend and MG knows that to compensate for his weaker hax he must excel in taijutsu and physique)

Off-topic, Jenny Wakema vs Robotboy is good but Danny Phantom vs Pac-Man (Ghostly Adventures) & Jake Long vs Randy Cunningham need to happe

Jenny vs Robotboy is an awesome idea for a death, same with Randy vs Jake. But I'm going for an unpoular opinion and say Dany Phantom vs Yusuke Urameshi should definitely be a match.

Revan Laha said:
Thor vs Wonder Woman rematch would be stomp. Thor stomps Wonder Woman with the Power Cosmic
The Power Cosmic is extremely non-standard. If we follow Death Battle rules, we should give Wonder Woman the full power of Olympus to make it a fair fight.

The Power Cosmic is extremely non-standard. If we follow Death Battle rules, we should give Wonder Woman the full power of Olympus to make it a fair fight.

How strong is that version of wondy?

Tipper17 said:
The Power Cosmic is extremely non-standard. If we follow Death Battle rules, we should give Wonder Woman the full power of
Olympus to make it a fair fight.
How strong is that version of wondy?
Beating Darkseid level.

Revan Laha said:
Thor is keeping the Power Cosmic (seems like it. He's having it in Empyre and future Avengers comics). He also has the Odinforce
So how to get past the massive speed gap (the shattered god attack deflection feat and the catching "immeasurable speed" Reverse Flash feat) and the sword that can cut through E V E R Y T H I N G. Like they said it in Death Battle Cast - Thor needs at least Carnage level Regenerationn to bypass that, and hope Diana has no regen negation.

Surprisingly, some upgrades and downgrades are working from Danny Phantom and American Dragon to hopefully make Danny Phantom vs Jake Long fairer.

Revan Laha said:
Thor is keeping the Power Cosmic (seems like it. He's having it in Empyre and future Avengers comics). He also has the Odinforce
Gotta wait till then given comic book covers tend to be misleading

Immeasurable WW is definitely an outlier (Pretty sure Thor has some feats on that level as well if we're using outliers) and Thor (Odinforce/Power Cosmic) should scale to Odin who has a feat of 837 quadrillion c.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Immeasurable WW is definitely an outlier (Pretty sure Thor has some feats on that level as well if we're using outliers) and Thor (Odinforce/Power Cosmic) should scale to Odin who has a feat of 837 quadrillion c.
Wonder Woman scales to Green Lantern's casual 3 Tredecillion c tho

Sorvoe551 said:
Also, yeah, Shattered God WW speed is an outlier. It even says so on her profile:

"Wonder Woman's shattered god feat is considered to be an outlier due to being massively better than feats preformed by canonically much faster characters such as the Flash, even when they're going all out."
That didn't stop DB from including that feat on their profile for Wonder Woman in Thor vs Wonder Woman.

A feat is not an outlier per Ben Singer unless there are

1. contrary proofs or
  2. specific situations to explain the particular feat that would make sense only to apply yield from such feat to specific situations.
Like they discard Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura sealing Kaguya feat as the normal AP yield by Naruto and Sasuke, but do allow Naruto and Sasuke to scale above Toneri who sliced the moon in half.

Then they think Wonder Woman can NLF slice everything with her sword.

In this sense Danny Phantom may actually be given Multi Solar System for fighting Dan Phantom who created starry realms. Or at least Small Star+ for making the Earth intangible. Or at least small country to multi-continent for above Vortex who creates planetary scale ISCIC. Or at least Large Island for overpowering Undergrowth for growing forests across North America.

AnyCropfist said:
Yeah tredicillions anyone besides Flash, who needed a huge amp, is outlier bull
I like how you look at the number without putting any more critical thought into it and just blindly going "hurr durr outlier" while ignoring that Flash has legitimate infinite speed feats (That are even on the damn profile). Then again that's par for the course with you on this thread so far, so I shouldn't be surprised.

https://www.deviantart.com/nekroz-of-mokey/art/DC-Speed-Revisited-761093128

Anyway I know you're opposed to the idea of anything higher than 5-A or whatever but the DC universe is ******* massive (Infinite if the new cosmology blog from this site that Matt himself signed off o is to be believed)

So maybe like, **** off with the constant attitude about DC

I wouldn't go that far but the comic profiles here are freaking awful. I promise if any anime character had the amount of uni feats Marvel and DC had, they'd be made tier 2 in an instant, and would be quickly rising up the ranks.

The real cal howard said:
I wouldn't go that far but the comic profiles here are freaking awful. I promise if any anime character had the amount of uni feats Marvel and DC had, they'd be made tier 2 in an instant, and would be quickly rising up the ranks.
Cal you're scaring me. What characters do you think are downplayed tho? I'm curious!

Zamasu Chan said:
Cal you're scaring me. What characters do you think are downplayed tho? I'm curious!
</div>
Literally All of them... except DC's god tiers those are honestly pretty good

Hey don't feel too bad cal, if you believe FanofRPGS they're actually only 5-A to High 4-C and are gonna get downgraded even more because "all feats out of context lol"

Literally all the heralds. If you're 4-B and from comics on the wiki, you're downplayed.
So do something about it?. Did you even bother to make a thread grabbing many vastly higher feats and going into detail why they should be accepted?.

No disrespect to you or anyone who thinks their being downplayed since I don't read comics like that or care that much but most of what I see is complaining which isn't going to get you anywhere.

Cropfist said:
"every single DC character is outerveral+ and scales to flash who has infinite feats"
"everyone is tredecillion c"

Lol, doublethink
Dang bro, i'd love for you to point out the part where I said they were outerversal (don't actualyl do that, because I didn't say that and you made that up)

I'd also love to see you make an actual argument instead of making up a strawman

So do something about it?. Did you even bother to make a thread grabbing many vastly higher feats and going into detail why they should be accepted?.

No disrespect to you or anyone who thinks their being downplayed since I don't read comics like that or care that much but most of what I see is complaining which isn't going to get you anywhere.

I am. The minute I saw that Wonder Woman's feat was considered an outlier I made a thread about it.

Tbf people have tried. There's a reason Cal and others make fun of the commonality od how easy it is for others to claim "outlier" tho.

But that's all I'll say on that.

Obi-Wan might win and I'm expecting him to but I'm rooting for Kakashi

Back