• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They can, a lot of people misunderstand how the Games Workshop copyright thing works thinking it's like Nintendo but it's more like if you make specifically warhammer animations, they can contact you and try to hire you and add your stuff to Warhammer+, that's how they got the Helsreach and Astartes guys into their fold and if you don't they go over your stuff and have final say on if it can be released or not, but usually they let you keep going on your own
TTS ended was a specific choice by Brava, and is now making a semi-spin off series
Iirc they said there open to using 40k

Last edited:
I say the issue for 40k is that They don't have a MU that they could introduce the series into the show

Characters like Big E lack footage and such to get on to make it easy to do a rundown and they don't have the money to do army fights

I think NMH3 is getting like an expansion pack or something no? Nows a real good time for Travis vs Scott before one or the other gets something that basically makes it a absolute godstomp
NMH3 already made it a godstomp for Travis lol (he’s planetary now) so we actually need something big for Scott for it to work much now lol.

Yup. Does Atom have any insane growing feats too? Because that might be the reason he loses.
Iirc he grows into the realm of the Abstracts, I saw someone post it in the discord.

They seem pretty evenly matched. This will probably be an Archie vs Wally situation where their main gimmick actually doesn’t matter in the fight at all.

I say the issue for 40k is that They don't have a MU that they could introduce the series into the show

Characters like Big E lack footage and such to get on to make it easy to do a rundown and they don't have the money to do army fights
exactly, thankfully atleast if they use Titus or fantasy characters, we have decent amount of footage from game cutscenes, and such
also with series' like astartes, Blood Angels, Hammer and Bolter and stuff on Warhammer+ we are actually very quickly accumulating more and more warhammer footage in general with characters

Last edited:

Arthas solos

Premiering now

I plan to make a video review on this episode tomorrow since I want views and I need to leech off anything vs show related. The animation was really good.
I felt a lot of emotion when Fox broke Sonic's emeralds, my heart sank, and I thought my man (Sonic) was going to lose.
And the outcome was interesting.
Their explanation of why Base Sonic vs the Arwing would make Sonic win while Super Sonic vs the Arwing would make Sonic lose convinced me. Super Sonic tends to use fewer haxes than base Sonic, and he can't use the wisps in his super form and relies more on brute strength. Though I am pretty sure Super Sonic could still use his items while on that form. That being said I heavily disagree with their stats. Seriously, planet-level and relativistic Super Sonic? That's an understatement, Super Sonic should be at a minimum leagues faster than light. Relativistic and city-level Base Sonic is more understandable. Though I must admit Starfox is an underrated show in powerscaling communities, the characters seem to be planet busters that are faster than light according to SB (They made SF characters faster than Sonic, that's a grave sin) Overall a good episode.

I would buy a membership but I am not sure if they would unban me from the official Discord server. I managed to get in for free for the first time at the time they let people join for free and after that, they banned me due to my actions on other servers and places. (NGL that kinda pushed me to be more bitter and toxic)

I would buy a membership but I am not sure if they would unban me from the official Discord server. I managed to get in for free for the first time at the time they let people join for free and after that, they banned me due to my actions on other servers and places. (NGL that kinda pushed me to be more bitter and toxic)
no they won't. the guy who gifted 70 memberships last cast is still banned.

also judging from other perma-banned peeps, they won't change their minds

Apparently you're on the record stating that you will drink your own piss if Touhou ever got an episode?

Last edited:
nuyd2rew74891.png

What a bummer. That makes me regret making that alt I had there leave that server just because I wanted to prove I was not going to be there just to cause issues. I wish they had a ban appeal system.
Apparently you're on the record stating that you will drink your own piss if Touhou ever got an episode?
Yeah, that's me. I did say that since I thought it would be a fun challenge that would get me views, stuff like that was very popular in the 2016s YouTube pranks era. I wonder why you mentioned that right now?

What a bummer. That makes me regret making that alt I had there leave that server just because I wanted to prove I was not going to be there just to cause issues. I wish they had a ban appeal system.

Yeah, that's me. I did say that since I thought it would be a fun challenge that would get me views, stuff like that was very popular in the 2016s YouTube pranks era. I wonder why you mentioned that right now?
I brought it up because that's your reputation on the discord lol. I asked and got that response.

Eh, they probably would have figured your alt out anyways. Someone literally just tried to use a sock and got kicked an hour later.

I brought it up because that's your reputation on the discord lol. I asked and got that response.

Eh, they probably would have figured your alt out anyways. Someone literally just tried to use a sock and got kicked an hour later.
I see. I'll probably won't try to use an alt there. Anyway, I am trying to be less of a mischievous troublemaker like I was before. I am trying to improve my bad reputation and just be an non problematic vs show fan. I assure them that I wouldn't cause them any trouble if I was in their server.

I still plan on making that Touhou video if a Touhou character ever appears in Death Battle as a combatant though. It's a funny idea and I am down for doing a stupid challenge for views.

It seems that they still have something to learn about the community management. They are good at analyzing characters, but their community management skill may not be that good.

to answer that question yes, yes i would have loved that, unfortunately it's VERY unlikely Arthas will have a run back

wrath_of_the_lich_king.jpg

Archaon-Gains-Significant-Buffs-in-the-Aye-Aye-Patch.jpg

7a0f9b02.jpg

4521-World_of_Warcraft-Arthas-Sylvanas_Windrunner.jpg

This is basically my dream match up for both, it's by far their most thematic match up, a legacy match, introduces two new franchises, stylistically perfect for an entertaining fight, versatile in terms of being a 1v1 or an army battle and has great dialogue and story potential and their powers and abilities play very well with each other.

-Both are former paladins turned towards the side of the very evil that they had sworn to purge from the world through said evil force's manipulations (Chaos and Scourge)
-Both initially took on their darker, evil deeds in a method of fighting fire with fire, leading them towards darker sources of power until it was too late
-Both after becoming their true selves eventually betrayed and defeated the initial evil force that manipulated them in the first place (Mal'Ganis/Bel'akor)
-Both before on their path to becoming all powerful went on a world spanning adventure (Arthas chasing Mal'Ganis/ Archaon seeking the six treasures)
-Both are taking up the title from another, in a line of dark lords (Ner'zhul and Bolvar/the other Everchosen)
-Both are master combatants and powerful magic users, specifically mostly using a corrupt and evil form of magic (Necromancy/Chaos Sorcery)
-Both have a evil sentient magic swords that devour souls and corrupt their wielders.
-Both initially gained their powers from a higher source (Ner'zhul/Chaos Gods)
-Both are associated with rival elements (ice and fire)
-Both wear a "Helm/Crown of Domination" that is the symbol and source of most of their powers
-Both are first and foremost tacticians, masterminds dozens of crazy strategies to destroy their enemies, usually even starting subtly with disease and sabotage.
-Both utilize powerful plagues
-Both are aided by cults that worship them and seek to undermine their enemies from within
-Both can summon aid (Undead and Daemons)
-Both can manipulate the minds of others and scry across the planet
-Both have a steed or monster companion to aid in their conquests (Invincible and Sindragossa vs Dorghar who plays both roles)
-Both wear nearly indestructible suits of armour forged by demons/daemons
-Both desire nothing but to destroy the world and are the enemies of order, while believing they are in the right (Arthas because he believed the only way to protect Azeroth was under one banner under the Scourge, while Archaon wishes to starve and destroy all gods so that humanity can finally rule itself freely)
-Both lead virtually inexhaustible legions that have the potential to flood over all other factions if uncontrolled.
-Both armies are composed of not only a vast variety of infantry, but a veritable menagerie of grotesque monsters, flying beasts, giants and siege weaponry.
-Both of their headquarters are the northern most continent of their respective worlds.
-Both have magical gems set into the forehead of their helmet
-Both factions leave behind a form of corruption that despoils the lands they travel while further aiding their forces.
-They are such great threats to their world, that when they set out on the warpath, the rest of the world sets aside their differences and joins forces to attempt to stop them.
-They spend a great deal of their time fighting against a similar threat like this fight (Arthas opposing the Burning legion and Archaon opposing the undead legions of Nagash)
-Both are the viscous enemies of a holy divine force (the Light/Sigmar)
-Both had their swords destroyed by said holy divine force
-A classic battle scenario of the original vs the one it inspired
-This would also all tie into the old Warcraft vs Warhammer debates of old too.

The cruelest irony though is that years ago I wrote a little fight thing between them and it is VERY similar to how the Sauron vs Lich King fight went LMFAO
Ok that is easily the best deathbattle fan script I have ever read.

Although, I ain't really caught up on Disgaea lately so ion know what kinda feats they have (the verse is super outdated as it is given only one guy is actively doing stuff for it)
Hey, I'm also working on it sometimes.

Disgaea may have some R>F tier 1 stuff in the pipeline, but other than that, I'm not sure what else can be added. Probably more stat amps from Evilities and eventual Disgaea 7 stuff.

If it happens please let @Armorchompy know.

you can’t not forget armorchompy when you mentioned NMH
He will know it faster than I could tell him.

I see. I'll probably won't try to use an alt there. Anyway, I am trying to be less of a mischievous troublemaker like I was before. I am trying to improve my bad reputation and just be an non problematic vs show fan. I assure them that I wouldn't cause them any trouble if I was in their server.

I still plan on making that Touhou video if a Touhou character ever appears in Death Battle as a combatant though. It's a funny idea and I am down for doing a stupid challenge for views.
It seems that they still have something to learn about the community management. They are good at analyzing characters, but their community management skill may not be that good.
Well people management has always been a hard task and can be very case specific.

Hey, I'm also working on it sometimes.

Disgaea may have some R>F tier 1 stuff in the pipeline, but other than that, I'm not sure what else can be added. Probably more stat amps from Evilities and eventual Disgaea 7 stuff.
Asking: How relevant has Disgaea been nowadays?

The crew may have an easier time promoting it as it is still launching new works and is somehow selling decently - at least in Japan.

It probably have worked out better for him if he didn’t just immediately start saying the EXACT same shit he was saying before lmao.

Back