• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okey, I got more options from Reddit

IMG-20230331-162054.jpg
Where would you put demoni-hoo?

Invader Zim is "too 2000's" to bring into the show btw. So is Bionicle.
That’s duken stupid. Like I’ve recently seen an uptick in 2000s nostalgia recently and I wouldn’t be surprise if that only grows at this point, so the just not doing 2000s stuff is dumb.
And they only want to do Gru vs Megamind to kill minions and scare the right-wing boomers making minion memes.
Seeing as Megamind is getting a TV series now they should probably wait on this. Also Minions have wrapped around in so many levels of irony that they are actually based.

Amiya from Arknights
And well, let's say that she has some of very good versatilities iirc so i can't see how Kotori can win against her lel
Like... someone to explain
I have a better answers, beside the Origium Arts, Amiya has:
  • Another Matter Manipulation which she can construct black lines to attack enemies.
  • Mind reading and Illusion Creation. She has Power Mimicry which she has yet to fully control.
  • Power Nullification via Ying Xiao since it could cut through Talulah's flames.

Doesn't mention the skill, only Kotori has is the AP but beside that she's screwed
Doesn't matter now since Kurumi is the most wanted so Kotori aren't the big priority, beside from what i think that Kotori vs Amiya is kinda suck as MU lel

That’s duken stupid. Like I’ve recently seen an uptick in 2000s nostalgia recently and I wouldn’t be surprise if that only grows at this point, so the just not doing 2000s stuff is dumb.
It is stupid not to do when we have just seen Hercules vs sun Wukong and Odin vs Zeus and Male Black Widow vs Male Widowmaker Zorro vs Robin Hood is coming.

Seeing as Megamind is getting a TV series now they should probably wait on this. Also Minions have wrapped around in so many levels of irony that they are actually based.
G1 Predictoin Bloggers are thinking Minions and Gru would be wiping out Megamind.

Oh right, Marvel vs DC score is tied and if Marvel wins, theyll escape negative win count, and have as many wins as they have losses.

Marvel will also gain 4 win streak and DC will get a 2 loss streak if Ant wins.

x9qtekwrljna1.png

Saint of Killers VS Roland Deschain (Preacher VS The Dark Tower)
Immortal superhuman gunslingers that walk across their worlds (Earth and All-World) for centuries to perform their duty (Saint its God's Angel of Death who its send to kill the sinful be normal humans or demonic entities, while Roland its a Gunslinger who had the duty to keep save All-World from supernatural forces), they are blessed by divine protection from god-like figures (God and Dark Tower) and possess special guns capable to kill anything even fully invulnerable/immortal begins (Divine Colts and Sandalwood Guns).

i96oc21wsila1.png

Toyotomi Hideyoshi VS Raoh (Sengoku Basara VS Fist of the North Star)
Highly ambitious tall macho men at the command of vast armies with the desire to bring order and prosperity with an iron fist to their respective lands, which have descend to anarchy and violence (Sengoku Period Japan and Post Apocalyptic Wasteland). They are power hungry individual possessing the same mindset of Might Makes Right's, thinking that what only matters its strength and that feelings/emotions are a weakness, due of previous events in their life (Raoh's harsh childhood and Toyotomi's capture under Matsunaga Hisahide). With their descend to absolute power started by killing people close to them (Raoh killed his master and adopted father Ryuken, Toyotomi killed the woman he loved Nene). But deep down they still care about the well being of both their loyal soldiers and other people (Raoh was moved to tears by Yuria's courage when facing death, while Toyotomi show great concern to Hanbei when he was ill). Both are also famous to be able to split the sky/heavens with their punches (Raoh's most famous scene its when he sent his remaining life-force into the sky with a punch, while Toyotomi's introduction in the Sengoku Basara Anime was him punching a hole in the sky).

ke348itnwila1.png

Alexandra Trese VS Dylan Dog (Trese VS Dylan Dog)
Main characters from non-american horror comic books series (Trese its a Filipino comic series, Dylan Dog its an Italian comic series). They are private detectives who specially with the paranormal and dark supernatural forces/entities.

nfc6d5datcoa1.png

Kefka Palazzo VS Dimentio (Final Fantasy VI VS Super Paper Mario)
Maniacal RPG jesters who eventually ascend to godhood with the desire to destroy everything and turn it into nothingness. They initially started as just henchmen to the central villain of the story (Count Bleck and Emperor Gestahl) only to betrayed them later and murdering them (or attempting to in Dimentio's case). Both despite their silly clown like appearances they have been show to be extremely psychopathic and deceiving, manipulating everyone around them for fulfill their own objective or causing suffering just for their amusements.

And just to make you know (if i didn't tell before), this are TNs that i made myself, at last i finally learn how to make them.

Last edited:
x9qtekwrljna1.png

Saint of Killers VS Roland Deschain (Preacher VS The Dark Tower)
Immortal superhuman gunslingers that walk across their worlds (Earth and All-World) for centuries to perform their duty (Saint its God's Angel of Death who its send to kill the sinful be normal humans or demonic entities, while Roland its a Gunslinger who had the duty to keep save All-World from supernatural forces), they are blessed by divine protection from god-like figures (God and Dark Tower) and possess special guns capable to kill anything even fully invulnerable/immortal begins (Divine Colts and Sandalwood Guns).

i96oc21wsila1.png

Toyotomi Hideyoshi VS Raoh (Sengoku Basara VS Fist of the North Star)
Highly ambitious tall macho men at the command of vast armies with the desire to bring order and prosperity with an iron fist to their respective lands, which have descend to anarchy and violence (Sengoku Period Japan and Post Apocalyptic Wasteland). They are power hungry individual possessing the same mindset of Might Makes Right's, thinking that what only matters its strength and that feelings/emotions are a weakness, due of previous events in their life (Raoh's harsh childhood and Toyotomi's capture under Matsunaga Hisahide). With their descend to absolute power started by killing people close to them (Raoh killed his master and adopted father Ryuken, Toyotomi killed the woman he loved Nene). But deep down they still care about the well being of both their loyal soldiers and other people (Raoh was moved to tears by Yuria's courage when facing death, while Toyotomi show great concern to Hanbei when he was ill). Both are also famous to be able to split the sky/heavens with their punches (Raoh's most famous scene its when he sent his remaining life-force into the sky with a punch, while Toyotomi's introduction in the Sengoku Basara Anime was him punching a hole in the sky).

ke348itnwila1.png

Alexandra Trese VS Dylan Dog (Trese VS Dylan Dog)
Main characters from non-american horror comic books series (Trese its a Filipino comic series, Dylan Dog its an Italian comic series). They are private detectives who specially with the paranormal and dark supernatural forces/entities.

nfc6d5datcoa1.png

Kefka Palazzo VS Dimentio (Final Fantasy VI VS Super Paper Mario)
Maniacal RPG jesters who eventually ascend to godhood with the desire to destroy everything and turn it into nothingness. They initially started as just henchmen to the central villain of the story (Count Bleck and Emperor Gestahl) only to betrayed them later and murdering them (or attempting to in Dimentio's case). Both despite their silly clown like appearances they have been show to be extremely psychopathic and deceiving, manipulating everyone around them for fulfill their own objective or causing suffering just for their amusements.

And just to make you know (if i didn't tell before), this are TNs that i made myself, at last i finally learn how to make them.
Can you tell me what sengoku, trese, and Dylan dog are about?

I never heard of them?

Huh that's neat, Mario wins normally but stats equalized makes this tricky. Both have resistances (Especially with equipment) to a lot of each others abilities, as well has each having things that can help them do over things repeatably (Ocarina of Time lets Link travel to the start of the fight, retry clocks let Mario rewind to the start of a battle even if he's defeated), Link's more skilled with weapons but Mario is better unarmed and has decent analytical prediction from the M&L games, Mario is also a lot more agile than Link.

Honestly seems like a fun fight, there's obviously way more to this than what I just said

zqEO2G1.png

So hey, trying to look for SB's Kirby abuse moments, and saw this object that flies from ferris wheel at mid fight, it kinda looks like Kirby. Is there a sprite in that pose? Its blurry and hard to see but is that Kirby getting abused again?
Yeah pretty sure that's Kirby. What's up with SB putting putting him getting abused in fights? I've heard they do it all the time but never bothered to look into why, just kinda assumed they wanted a recurring gag and chose Kirby at random or something.

Huh that's neat, Mario wins normally but stats equalized makes this tricky. Both have resistances (Especially with equipment) to a lot of each others abilities, as well has each having things that can help them do over things repeatably (Ocarina of Time lets Link travel to the start of the fight, retry clocks let Mario rewind to the start of a battle even if he's defeated), Link's more skilled with weapons but Mario is better unarmed and has decent analytical prediction from the M&L games, Mario is also a lot more agile than Link.

Honestly seems like a fun fight, there's obviously way more to this than what I just said

Yeah pretty sure that's Kirby. What's up with SB putting putting him getting abused in fights? I've heard they do it all the time but never bothered to look into why, just kinda assumed they wanted a recurring gag and chose Kirby at random or something.
They abuse Kirby because it's funny

Back