• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah i wouldn't underestimate Dr fate that mu is definitely a close one even back then
Idk who would win now but neither taking it in a sizeable margin
Although I dislike this power, am I the only person here bothered by the fact Dr FATE doesn't actually have Fate Manipulation? (at least looking at all the profiles for him here).

Saw the episode finally. Pretty average tbh. The fight was pretty good and the death was damn brutal, but holy hell this episode was somehow so fast paced I couldn’t understand a lot of the information they were giving, but they also talked so slowly it made it feel like it took forever to watch. I’d give it a 6/10, not quite the start I was looking forward to.

A nice episode, probably like a 7/10 for me.

As for the next matchup, I honestly doubt they are gonna use all of Skyrim's BS cosmology and lore shit, considering how much of a headache it is and I recall some shit is turbo hard to find. Though, if they do, Dragonborn's popularity in tiktok/vsedits is gonna skyrocket.

Anyways, CU for the win.

I just realized I didn’t comment on Antom yet, despite being on the G1 blog for it, oops. It felt nice to predict the winner correctly on my first on-season G1 blog ( :

anyways, episode was really fun. It’s nice to be watching a new Death Battle episode again. The rundowns were pretty enjoyable, I think they handled Hank’s…. Tumultuous character pretty tastefully. The fight itself was really fun as well, was pretty creative, I like how it utilized their gimmicks and the environment well. The death was also ridiculously brutal, up there with Omnilander and AdamApoc imho.

There’s been some controversy on how they reasoned the verdict, I think they did pretty solidly. Sure, some things could’ve been explained better or covered more, but they got the major things of note down just fine. I expect the QnA to go in further detail on the finer points like they usually do for MUs this complex.

There’s been some complaints about the fight opening but honestly it’s fine lol. As long as an opener isn’t wildly out of character/misunderstanding of the characters themselves I really don’t mind. It’s also ******* hilarious in retrospect. Me when someone breaks into my house so I unleash cosmic horrors beyond their comprehension on them and then cast Ant Implosion in their final stunned moments.

Dragonborn_vs_Chosen_Undead_TN.png

I hope next episode is just Dragonborn killing Undead in various ways until he finds a way to put him down permanently. I'm thinking a Wabbajack "kill" by turning him into a sweetroll or something which would bypass the Undead Curse. Which is IF they don't buy Soul Trap working like Weekly thinks.
Soul Trap is kinda funky given that the CU can sorta just exist without their soul and their Lord Soul can regen from existence erasure

Surprised they arent doing the Tarnished with Elden Ring's popularity
They will.
Wait for the next year.

Link vs Tarnished will be there. So will be Link vs Aether

A nice episode, probably like a 7/10 for me.

As for the next matchup, I honestly doubt they are gonna use all of Skyrim's BS cosmology and lore shit, considering how much of a headache it is and I recall some shit is turbo hard to find. Though, if they do, Dragonborn's popularity in tiktok/vsedits is gonna skyrocket.

Anyways, CU for the win.
I believe more Elder Scrolls and Dark Souls will come in the future.
(Hears Sif and Zacian barking)
(Hears Alduin, Deathwing, Grima and Smaug roaring)

Oh speaking of Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead, any wishes for the battle music?
I kind of expect a Therewolf Media X Brandon Yates ft Death Battle fan choir coming. Oh I will definitely not tell who will be among that choir.

The Song of the Dragonborn has been jokingly referenced (particularly in the Chinese speaking communities) as a song for the Chinese race as "the descendants of the dragon". Guess how this gets known in the West.

Back