• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was referring to Dovahkiin's tier, which i think Tipper was referring if i'm not wrong.
Sorry my bad.

Anyway seems like Dragonborn is tiered in Death Battle as multiverse+ (defeating Alduin who eats infinite universes at infinite sizes).

Not quite as 5D as The Flashes, the Archie Sonic or Archie Silver or even Xeno Goku or Xeno Trunks.

Then yeah, Vader kinda just beats out Obito in every aspect, Legends Vader has crazy scaling stuff like Luke flat out saying that Vader is close to peak Darth Krayt in power, Vader holding 8/10ths of Sidious' power, and being stronger in with Force than himself as Anakin, who not only held off two of The Ones (who are comparable to Abeloth in power) simultaneously, but was directly stated that he would be obscenely more powerful than Sidious if he hadnt been injured on Mustafar
Sorry but Vader does not scale to the ones. Anakin was amped by the force nexus on mortis during the feat. Also The Ones are Uni-low 2c lmao, Vader does not scale that high

Anyway seems like Dragonborn is tiered in Death Battle as multiverse+ (defeating Alduin who eats infinite universes at infinite sizes).
That's not what the quote they used say, as it only conferm that the planets (that can be see in the sky) are infinite in size and mass, not that there are infinite planets/dimensions.

That at most count as Low Multiversal if they count as separated space-times.

That's not what the quote they used say, as it only conferm that the planets (that can be see in the sky) are infinite in size and mass, not that there are infinite planets/dimensions.

That at most count as Low Multiversal if they count as separated space-times.
Boomstick: Alduin had strength to consume the universe! Not just Nirn, but the Kalpa as well!
Wiz: You know those planets you see in the sky? According to cosmology, those are actually separate infinitely big planes of reality. Alduin was going to eat infinity. Multiple infinities!

Several infinite sized universes...
Yeah uni+ to low multiverse

He did tho
You're right.

I checked the DBM sub reddit....why is Bill cipher vs Aqua and Ruby Hoshino a thing?
I mean they are people who just want to throw random things

Oh speaking of which, how many matchups sound like a joke at first but actually goes seriously popular

Well, they are the strongest, but personally if we take another factor like speed, dragonborn should be the strongest, technically they gave him infinite speed, so you could argue that he would finish ant-man before he gets too strong.

You're right.

I mean they are people who just want to throw random things

Oh speaking of which, how many matchups sound like a joke at first but actually goes seriously popular
I am starting to think you invented that joke matchup. I can't find anyone who is promoting that matchup, maybe they're blocking me on Reddit.

Like said nice fight
7.5/10

Now then
Let's get cooking
darth_vader_vs_obito_uchiha_by_deviljaytx_dg1iu1g-pre.png

I mean… those literally both got used in the fight though? Power Surge was whag let him get the jump on Rocket & almost bust his shield and even survive a Thanos Buster blast, and his intelligence was what let him craft the jerry rigged weapon that let him land the finishing blow. Like yeah he’s arsenal definitely went underutilized but those two things you named specifically did get played into lol
Eh they really didn't play into power surge in the fight, it just felt like a quick burst. I'd have preferred if it was used as a last minute heal turn instead of just a foot note.
And for the intelligence he really didn't demonstrate it aside from the ending which even then it didn't make it very clear. Like it just felt like he sandbagged for most of the fight and just stumble into Rocket's missile or whatever. I'd have like to have seen him maybe like disable one of Rocket's guns at least even if it was just a well placed bite. IDK I just think they could have demonstrate it much better and have a moment where it's like "Oh wow stitch is pretty smart".

Stitch VS Rocket was probably my least favorite of the Season so far. Still would give it a 7 though. Next Time I'm way too hyped as a Obito Fan. Vadar will most likely win but i just hope they can make this fight better then Madara VS Aizen.

I dont remember if I was coward back in S8, but **** it time to play wild this time.

I have a hunch Obito wins.

Tbh its because I saw it as an opinion from folks with mild connections to DB Team, and it seems that at least at one point DB Team thought Obito beats Vader.

They also predicted Madara beating Aizen, so **** it, going with that. Tho I guess DB Team might have changed their mind? We'll see.

Eh they really didn't play into power surge in the fight, it just felt like a quick burst. I'd have preferred if it was used as a last minute heal turn instead of just a foot note.
And for the intelligence he really didn't demonstrate it aside from the ending which even then it didn't make it very clear. Like it just felt like he sandbagged for most of the fight and just stumble into Rocket's missile or whatever. I'd have like to have seen him maybe like disable one of Rocket's guns at least even if it was just a well placed bite. IDK I just think they could have demonstrate it much better and have a moment where it's like "Oh wow stitch is pretty smart".
He… takes rockets guns out of the equation with his spit and takes out rocket’s orbital summoner with a well placed bite so he can’t escape his death? I think that counts as smart

I do think if they had stitch counter a gun with his freeze gun and counter Pym particles with his sizemotron it could’ve solved most of those issues

Back