• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete Spaceflight

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as redundant IMO, I'd support just mass-converting it, especially now that the redundant page it was for just got merged for similar reasons.

It's as redundant IMO, I'd support just mass-converting it, especially now that the redundant page it was for just got merged for similar reasons.
Okay. I have very limited time available to handle the mass-conversion at the moment though, but will do so later if you remind me here.

Btw, there are around 500 pages - excluding blogs and sandboxes. But shouldn't be too hard to get rid of it.
It still is redundant and a redirect would not invalidate their calcs. It is not like it changes the context and system of calculations we use, at least not for every verse.
Hop agrees, merge it.
Isn't it enough to have created a redirect link from our old Spaceflight page to our Flight page? It would require a massive amount of work with very little payoff otherwose.
Should we keep the following category, or mass-convert it into the "Flight Users" category instead?

This seems like a much more easily handled and relevant problem.

Should we keep the following category, or mass-convert it into the "Flight Users" category instead?

Mass-converting it to Flight Users would be better.
@Tllmbrg @Confluctor @Antoniofer @SamanPatou @Damage3245 @AbaddonTheDisappointment @LordTracer @Armorchompy @Agnaa @Psychomaster35 @Abstractions @Emirp sumitpo @FinePoint @KLOL506 @Firestorm808

Is it fine with you if I handle this category conversion?

I think so, but it would be preferable with a few confirmations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back