• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 10

He also needs Regenerationn negotiation mid argosax couldn't regenerate from the damage Dante did

Power nullification he could separate Arkham from sparda's power and sid from Abigail's

Vergil needs homing attacks with summon swords

Power nullification for reasons above

Time stop with Yamato

Dante and Vergil need conceptual manipulation can give the seven deadly sins there names back

I think the demons sparda sealed away might have resistance to it as sparda didn't take away their names

He also needs Regenerationn negotiation mid argosax couldn't regenerate from the damage Dante did

Indeed it's possible, but where did Argosax showcased this regen ?

Power nullification he could separate Arkham from sparda's power and sid from Abigail's

Well, this one I have a few problems, they were using a different source of power that did not belong to them originally, so separating them could be easier than separating the powers of normal enemies

Time Stop (Judgment Cut End) and Homing Attack should be fine

Unsure about Concept Manip since I'm not very familiar with the skill

Instinctive Reaction for DMC2/4/5 Dante seems fine and should scale to Vergil, Nero and Sparda maybe ?

I don't think so, Matt is the only one who can make the upgrades happen since Ant only trust him regarding DMC and going for the las bit of that thread they are tier 7 with some tier 6 feats and thus not higher. even when other verses have the same feats but get higher tier because statements or some other stuff

Personally I tell you, don't bother with it, just expect another Downgrade Hammer and you are good.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
Well having DMC characters at tier 10 would be rather funny. ;d
TBH I have been expecting them to be downgraded to tier 9-8 from quite a while, you know.

At this point I don't even bother with the power of the verse.

Guys.. Patty managed to deal SERIOUS damage to Dante with just a broomstick...

Therefore Dante should be only 10-B, average level... Maybe 10-A with DT and Low 9-C with Sin DT.

The universe/dimension creation level feat by Mundus? Obviously illusion.

Here's what we gave Matthew:

A summary which consisted on new feats and proposals never given in a DMC CRT before and also debunked claims about the Mundus feat (the summary of which he asked for weeks ago but didn't address until today)

Time (We gave Matt weeks of time to respond even if could only respond little by little)

Patience (I start noticing Matt being active in other discussions and threads despite telling us that he would be busy and that he will address us when he has less time and some of us started noticing it)

Respect (we still respected that Ant wanted him to be the one who gives the say on the matter even when from and administrative standpoint that's illogical and wrong)

Trust (We were completely willing to give all info we could to anyone who asked, including admins,supporters and even Matthew himself)

Here's what we got from Matthew:

No respect (Only addressed certain parts of our arguments and never debunked those parts but claims he did either in a previous thread (yet he doesn't link post a link to said debunk) or he simply say "no, it doesn't" .Matthew then goes on to try and discredit us by implying we're being biased for DMC instead of debunking our arguments.

No time (closes threads for good reason, claims it's not going to get anywhere which is true but only because he's stubborn and don't want to admit he's wrong for how he's behaving (which even people who are unfamiliar with the threads agreed with) but also convientently says he doesn't want to deal with a CRT within a few weeks of finals)

No trust (Thinks of DMC fans (on this board) as DMC wankers who try to win debates by "tiring a person out")

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but Matt but I will personally no longer give him respect ,I will not go out my way to disrepect him if I can't help it but he will not be spoken to like any other person I talk to on this wiki.I will not hide my dislike of Matthew so if we were to ever have future run-ins, he and/or anyone else can't be surprised by it.

Also, Can I make a CRT involving ability additions for characters?

>sees the thread where Matt had to reply with 500 posts now and closed

Couldnt say i didnt expect that to happen eventually

Im gonna say this, whether i sound like bad mouthing or not it is what it is, his attitude and sheer ignorance and use of head canon(portals for merge, evil dimension being an illusion cuz of demon name, mundus teleportation with them standing on something), i honestly cant see this as anything other then bias, simply hate and agression towards the verse at this point

Plus many people worked hard on these things to gather and explain, waited like what a week for him to reply and showed him a summary of all talked pretty much, then he replies and says lmao and talks in a rude and agressive manner, im might not be one to talk, but thats not how an admin is suppose to adress something

And neither the word of a single person should be the one that decides the fate of a verse tier, especially one that is busy and will reply after a long time, other supporters are supposed to have a word too and speak their case

Matt is simply too tired with this topic of DMC.

There must be some other mod that could see the thread (know the lore) and could provide Ant with info.

Trusting just him to approve stuff for DMC is honestly something i dare to say stupid (the decision i mean here), whats the point in having other knowledgable members of just one of them is in charge of this

If the rest of the dmc knowledgable people agree woth these,his word shouldnt ammount anything at all,just cuz he made a debunk thread years ago automatically makes his word absolute over others now?

It's more than likely not going to go anywhere. As long as Matthew is the be all and all of DMC no revision, regardless of what evidence is brought up would change it. The only way to get it to work is if a lot of green names agree with the proposals, but that's impossible.

In my opinion it should've stayed closed, honestly.

Guys, can we stop with this whole "It won't matter if Matt doesn't agree" mindset? That's the exact thing that halts the progress of the thread.

"As long as Matthew is the be all and all of DMC no revision"

Except he shouldn't be and he's not. We can have other staff members to keep the discussion going, like Kepekley.

Back