• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 11

Maybe it would've made the boss fight less atrocious.

But I though Nero was lifting the Saviour in the last cutscene, the one where he crushes his head?

He simply crushed his face, it's different than when he completely manhandled Berial and Beal

KnightOfSunlight said:
I haven't had the time and I'll be busy for the next few days. Do you want to try and make it?
Sure! Slightly busy myself right now, but I'll get to it ASAP. :)

If DMC2 Dante, in base, easily defeats Void Mundus and Argosax, imagine what Nero can do tho

Btw, I added the Devil Breakers to his profile

Lel.

Good to add indeed. Especially given Nero is using them even post DMC5 tho idk if that's more so he doesn't have to hear Nico complain or not lol

How OP would SDT + Yamato Nero be (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Being real tho, Breakers + DT should be much stronger than the one who fought SDT Vegrel since breakers seems like a serious power boost.

Ceviketxeex21

It means you're gay my friend

Funny thing about DT + Yamato, I had an headcanon that if Nero gets Yamato back now, he would get a fusion of hsi two DTs.

As in he has his current DT change his physical form and his spectral DT works as it did before.

Why when Dante uses Sparda sword he does not take the form of is father ?

Where are the 2 amulets . At the end of DMC1 Dante puts the amulet on Trish

When Dante uses DT in 4 and 5, it's likely that he's attained enough of a mastery of DT that Devil Arms don't change his form any more.

As for the amulet, that could be a plot hole, or it could just be that the perfect amulet was only used to awaken the Force Edge into The Sparda, and that afterwards it wasn't needed for The Sparda to remain unsealed.

Well, that could be true. Since he's become so much more powerful than his father, he no longer needs his form and power for fighting anymore. I'd still say his mastery over DT would play in, since Dante still took the forms of demons that were weaker than him in previous games.

I thought it was some special cane considering he kill demon with it. I guess everything works if you enchanted it magic...

That feeling when you has bayonetts been sitting on your desktop for months, but you would rather beat DMC5 for the 4th time~

Is this what they call addiction?

ZERO7772 said:
That feeling when you has bayonetts been sitting on your desktop for months, but you would rather beat DMC5 for the 4th time~

Is this what they call addiction?
Amazing. Now beat it in hell and hell mode~

DSD summoned swords are amazing on H&H, but not RG. I never tried using RG on my hell and he'll playthrough myself, but I've heard that if you miss a block even once it instantly drains your entire DT bar and leaves you in that obnoxiously long stagger animation.

Amazing. Now beat it in hell and hell mode~

Tbh I did Devil hunter, Dante must die, and Heaven or hell. I am on my second DMD playthrough, once I beat it I will try Hell and Hell

Back