• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"DIO, I've come to put an end to your Forkery!"

Heaven Ascension DIO vs The Optimizer

Teh Rules

• Optimizer is in his M.O. key.
  • Speed is equalized. Otherwise, no restrictions at all for either character.
Results

Kono DIO da!:
5 (Christian Higdon, Crabwhale, Yellowpig10, Torlikoff, and PublicMinority87)

Optimizer: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Heaven ascension dio by kaibuzetta d9smxk8

Indeed we do!

... That would've worked much better with a GIF at the end, but hey.

I asked Unbacked (a friend of mine who's a JJBA expert) about this on Discord. I've got a solid idea of how this should conclude, so I'll wait for it to properly kickoff.

Also, it's still just "Optimizer", maybe with a "The" if you'd like. M.O. is just the name of the key.

Cheers to FANDOM screwing me over with 0 notifications/updates to this thread.

BUT anyway, votes counted.

Nah, what are you talking about fam, FANDUMB is the most consistent, user-friendly site in the entire world.

I- ... You're right. I was just being a fool, man. While I did reload the darn thread after new messages were sent, that's on Google Chrome. After all, Google has a trackrecord for being shtupid.

FANDOM is perfection - it could never make such a mistake.

Oh it's now doing the stupid thing where your reply won't show until another user replies.

Torlikoff said:
Time Stopping Purple man FRA
why is there a legit match on this joke wiki </div>
More like Why is there a serious OC in this wiki that looks like it belongs here?

That'd probably yeet this thread as a result, albeit conveniently so since I've rewritten Optimizer's fairly shitty profile.

What's it getting yeeted down to, btw?

Back