• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He literally can't do that with a beam which disintegrates people in an instant. He uses RO to heal himself which he can't do if he's dying almost instantaneously

Blocking the beam is a thing. It's made out of energy, TWoH can interact with it.

And Dio managed to overwrite attacks that could have killed in one hit.

It isn't a beam though. Bill just points and Time Baby disintegrates. Yes there's a bright blue light but its more what the attack causes then part of the attack. I really don't think. HAD can RO something like this. Bill literally points and TB dies instantly.

Can someone link a compilation of Bill fighting? Because from what I saw, he rarely actually leads with transmutation, used the snap once on Time Baby, and most of the time he was just joking around and wasn't taking the fights seriously at all, even if when he wasn't stomping. And vs the giant robot house thing he resorted to just punching and 0 hax.

The robot resisted all of Bill's powers so he couldn't of use them

He leads with transmutation against the kids who were all in the robot and were about to form the circle to beat him. He didn't snap the baby he pointed and obliterated him.

https://youtu.be/SZB8WxfeEvY

Plus yeah Bill was cocky but he absolutely did fight seriously against bigger threats. He toyed with Dioper when he couldn't do anything but then easily killed the time baby, who liked HAD, is a massive threat to him

May as well vote Bill ftra as Heaven DIO will be downgraded and this match will be removed.

Well he turns him to gold because he needs him alive not because he wants to kill him. And he only ever used the pointing death thing once vs Time Baby which was a huge threat so you why we assume he will use it vs HAD? And Bill had no idea the Shacktron didn't resist his powers and he still lead with punching it.

Why wouldn't he use it against HAD? Bill should be able to sense stands and probably see the world so yeah he'd consider HAD a threat. He only uses it once in the show because the time baby is the only character that warranted this. If Bill sees HAD who literally created the over heaven arena, he'd definitely use it.

Gold isn't the only transmutation he does, I'm pretty sure in one of those clips I sent through it shows him turning half the kids into unconscious tapestry

He leads with the fist on the Shacktron because he believed it wasn't a threat to him. He even says it right before hand "let's get this over with". He would do that against an actual threat like the time baby or HAD

Because HAD is actual fodder he isn't powerful he just has 1 good hax that's it, Bill doesn't know that.

That may not be the only transmutation he does, but HAD is getting resistance to transmutation and from what I've seen Bill, starts with punching and he prefers to play with his victims and not go all out at the start.

From all I can see HAD has more than enough opportunities and time to Reality Overwrite him.

Ogbunabali said:
Because HAD is actual fodder he isn't powerful he just has 1 good hax that's it, Bill doesn't know that.

That may not be the only transmutation he does, but HAD is getting resistance to transmutation and from what I've seen Bill, starts with punching and he prefers to play with his victims and not go all out at the start.

From all I can see HAD has more than enough opportunities and time to Reality Overwrite him.
Then whoever told you that hasn't gotten it right here, because as is shown he clearly doesn't just lead with punching. He only punches when he sees an opponent that can't actually kill him because physical attacks won't kill him, or if he knows himself more powerful. Against people with actual hax he blasts which HAD falls into because he should be able to tell what HAD is capable of with precog which I completely forgot about and the fact he made the whole over heaven arena etc. Bill in no way would assume he's as normal human. So Why would Bill see HAD as fodder and risk it? He doesn't risk it against people that can beat him

Before anyone sees Precog isn't combat applicable, it obviously isn't but he can absolutely and has shown to know about a whole persons life which means he should know what HAD can do

Oh yeah Acauslaity type 4 I forgot about that

Well he did lead with punching and he didn't know his powers didn't work. HAD doesn't lead with creating an arena, and his precog isn't combat aplicable otherwise the whole plotline of Gravity Falls wouldn't have happened.

They way I see it Bill leads with punching and on top of that doesn't even take it seriously, even against people who are powerful and pose a threat. The only time he was serious was against Time Baby and he's in a legue of his own. HAD to Bill is just a normal human in his eyes. And he is overconfident and has never been "I'll never risk it" he's not that type of character.

I mean, we can go about this all day Hahahaha

So agree to disagree :)

I mean, I didn't know Bill was getting Acausality type 4 and HAD is getting downgraded so it doesn't matter much at this point

Yeah I didn't know either @Elizhaa, Eficiente said he was getting downgraded but I had no idea that would be the case

Regardless, if Acausality Type 4 pretty much floors HAD, I don't think he has a wincon

Back