• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on what do you mean by "hit". He's cocky, but he isn't going to stand there and get shot at without trying to null/dodge the attack.

I never said that he just lest his opponent like that. I just said that he's unlikely to time-stop right off the bat like his Canon counterpart.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
well passive or not, whenever he appears time stops dead in its tracks
This is the first time I've vere heard this statement ever in amatch with Bill.

Yes, and this "zap" was either transmutation or, you know, one-shot, not necessarily time-stop. And regardless, if it's a beam, Dio can overwrite that.

DMB 1 said:
Yes, and this "zap" was either transmutation or, you know, one-shot, not necessarily time-stop. And regardless, if it's a beam, Dio can overwrite that.
time stop was not the zap, the time stop is when he appears on the show

also how does he overwrite being one shotted?

When Bill actually fight someone actually powerful like the time baby, he kills them without a beam.

https://youtu.be/Uecnee60lyc

I doubt HAD can overwrite or stop this plus I absolutely think HAD can win, but unlike a common misconception, he doesn't lead with time stop in this form and what Bill would likely lead with should either beat or incap him

Totallynotchewbacca said:
also how does he overwrite being one shotted?
Dio has 2-A reality warping (which i disagree with, but as of right now, that's the case). If Bill attacks him with a beam or a projectile, overwriting that attack won't be a problem.

@DMB He can't overwrite something which instantly kills him. He uses it to heal and erase mostly. When Bill transmute as seen in the last GF episode, his victims become unconscious and incapitated. If he doesn't do that he does what I sent through earlier which DIO wouldn't be able to stop tbh

Yes, he can, much as he did with Tusk.

Same with transmutation. It's a beam, so Dio can overwrite that before it takes effect.

Honestly I'm not exactly sure if snapping is faster now

However it doesn't really matter since he will snap first before HAD goes for time stop so yeah I agree @ShadowWarrior1999

HAD is getting resistance to transmutation. Everyone accepted the thread the profiles just need to get updated.

If Dio outright stops thinking, then he Stands stops working too.

That's what happens to every user who gets KO'd.

@Axl it doesn't work like that here. Once Bill transmutes someone like when they did to tapestry they are unconscious and The World Over Heaven hasn't shown to have a seperate will of its own like other stands so that doesn't really matter

He gets resistance to transmutation? bill hits him with the same attack he uses on time baby and Insta kill him

Back