• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed = including flight speed

discord: 2
maxwell:
incon:

Last edited:
Depends.

Will Discord snap instantly or will he be cocky?

Edit:

"Conceptual Manipulation (Discord was only changed by the cosmic conjunction because he allowed it to happen, and as Accord, promptly changed back on a whim)"

Will this save him from Maxwells CM 2?
i thought discord snapping was a result of his cockiness
his starting move is either thought based or hand based powernull
he's probably gonna turn maxwells book into confetti or something

im not sure if the resistance to cm is combat applicable

Last edited:
Incon.

Discord can get cocky and instantly get haxed to death
Maxwell can possibly not get an hax go on Discord before Discord stops playing around

Incon.

Discord can get cocky and instantly get haxed to death
Maxwell can possibly not get an hax go on Discord before Discord stops playing around
hell nah
discord doesn't just let his opponents attack him like that, he didn't do that against king sombra
discord will just turn that notebook into sandwhich or smth

I mean it’s in Discord’s character to take away powerful weapons from his opponents. So he’d just take the notebook away from Maxwell lol
u can make the argument that discord wouldn't know mawells notebook is his powerfull notebook maybe
oh i forgor he starts with powernull anyway ☠️

Stomp. Maxwell has no set first move and 90% of what he does wouldn't be affective on Discord.

On top of that, Discord starts with better hax and will always get them out faster.

and 90% of what he does wouldn't be affective on Discord.
And why not? The discord resistors aren't that long, and the notebook stuff is 4D from what I know.

I mean, it's writing vs. thinking/snapping your fingers so it's pretty much a stomp here. But Maxwell could write "Dead" or things like that in Discord.

And why not? The discord resistors aren't that long, and the notebook stuff is 4D from what I know.
Discord's resistance are 4-D.

Most of the notebook stuff is shit like energy manipulation, elemental manipulation, and very surface level abilities.

Discord would have no issue dealing with that stuff even if he managed to use it.

Even the more potent hax, such as concept manipulation, existence erasure, and death manipulation, would not really be an issue.

Discord can change his own concept (Which doesn't have a type at the moment but would be Type 1 more than likely), and can still act even without a physical body. So physical existence erasure or baseline death hax aren't going to kill him.

Discord can change his own concept (Which doesn't have a type at the moment but would be Type 1 more than likely)
It looks more like type 2.

nd can still act even without a physical body. So physical existence erasure or baseline death hax aren't going to kill him.
Max has soul manipulation.

And I'm pretty sure he can use his powers on souls and ghosts. So Discord becoming a spirit wouldn't matter.

But that doesn't matter, Max needs to write, and still write the right thing.

is it because magic can affect infinite 2-A structures
precisely.

and also, Discord's magic stems from the concept of chaos, which is 4-D minimum considering it encompasses the universe, multiverse, and exists throughout multiple dimensions.

so all of his powers should be 4-D as well.

What wicon? All his powers are derived from the notebook, he needs to write.

And thinking is faster than writing, it's a stomp.
bruh sans has victories where his wincons comes first and ends up winning before his opponents can use their wincons

just like this match

bruh sans has victories where his wincons comes first and ends up winning before his opponents can use their wincons
The vast majority of Sans' fights are with equalized speed against which he has an immense advantage, in addition to being against enemies without resistance to soul manipulation.

It's not even comparable, since Discord's powers are via thought and his flight speed is not equalized.

The vast majority of Sans' fights are with equalized speed against which he has an immense advantage, in addition to being against enemies without resistance to soul manipulation.

It's not even comparable, since Discord's powers are via thought and his flight speed is not equalized.
bruh speed = includes flight speed

bruh speed = includes flight speed
Incorrect actually.

Speed equalized only equalizes combat speed, and readjusts the other values accordingly.

Source

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

This means that while Discord's combat speed will be reduced to the same level, his travel/flight speed will remain Immeasurable, because multipliers don't have an effect on Immeasurable speed.

Incorrect actually.

Speed equalized only equalizes combat speed, and readjusts the other values accordingly.

Source

This means that while Discord's combat speed will be reduced to the same level, his travel/flight speed will remain Immeasurable, because multipliers don't have an effect on Immeasurable speed.
according to my calculations this is incorrect🤓

ok whatever i equalized flight speed lol

Back