• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Manhattan Profile Overhaul

Well if his lifting strength is questionable, At least Stellar could work because he physically restrained members of the JLA such as Hal Jordan and Martian Manhunter.

His speed can also be Massively FTL+ if not immeasurable because he speed blitzed everyone before even Barry Allen could react.

That seems reasonable, but you need to first verify what lifting strength values that Post-Rebirth characters (scaling to Post-Crisis) of Martian Manhunter level have.

Bit late but I don't think there are values for the Stellar lifting strength? At least, I can't find it. Lobo can swing a star, Mon-El pushed a white dwarf star and Superman held a black hole, but none of them have values.

Also I personally think using Before Watchmen stuff is fine, since we do it for Ozymandias. Jon doesn't gain much, just Spatial Manipulation (Jon's teleportation works by moving space. NSFW warning - explicit pp ahead) and he keeps his Omnipresence across Space-Time via existing in every single timeline simultaneously? I think that was the reasoning?

I think that scaling from Before Watchmen is fine in that case, but that is not true omnipresence.

Anyway, is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Ok, since people still haven't replied, I guess I can do it again, but the profile will need to be unlocked for me. Apologies for the inconvenience.

And what should I put for Manhattan's speed if it isn't true omnipresence?

11 dimensions has actually only ever been brought up in Our Worlds at War and that was in relation to a SINGLE universe.

Morrison's comics never specify number of dimensions, he just uses the vibrations and bulkspace concept from M-Theory and String Theory.

That's it. Ant is literally inventing a contradiction.

Yeah, i agree about cosmology. We know that there are innumerable dimensions in DC and they are higher levels of infinity (it was stated multiple times), Limbo is a timeless void where these dimensions end, Monitor Sphere exists even beyond the Limbo and is made out of the thoughts of the Overvoid.

Last edited:
Ok, since people still haven't replied, I guess I can do it again, but the profile will need to be unlocked for me. Apologies for the inconvenience.

And what should I put for Manhattan's speed if it isn't true omnipresence?
I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Omnipresence means exactly what it says, being present literally everywhere. Having a body in different universes doesn't count.

Anyway, I very strongly disagree about our mixing of incoherent and contradictory cosmologies for the Marvel and DC Comics cosmic entities. It makes our character profile pages for them ridiculously unreliable, and they are an ongoing massive shame for our wiki, and among the absolutely worst that it has to offer, but this is not the right time to have the discussion, especially as our main 3 experts are currently missing.

Okay. Thank you.

Should I lock this thread?

Back