• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Strange vs Doctor Strange Supreme | Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Post-Blip Doctor Strange and Pre-Absorption Doctor Strange Supreme
  • Strange gets the Darkhold, prior knowledge of his counterpart's Eye of Agamotto, and preparation time to set up a protection spell
  • 10 meters starting distance

doctor_stephen_strange__mom_png2_by_iwasboredsoididthis_df1gvkq-pre.png
deor5vy-1ed1f627-7178-4f60-b18a-f426fa8eb91a.png

"I did what I had to do to protect our world. It was the only way. But I never meant for any of this to happen.":

"This wasn't supposed to happen!":

"Your desecration of reality will not go unpunished."

Last edited:
Nice I was thinking about doing this match up myself, normal Strange has way more abilities to his advantage this time.

I know that 616 Strange has the skill advantage when it comes into CQC, but who has the Stat Advantage?

Both seem even skill wise in Magic, who's got the better scaling in this regard?

Then again they're probably gonna be sending out High 6-C attacks here so shields don't matter
Is Strange Supreme absorbing the attacks an option, or is that only a tactic for his Post-Absorption Key?

I'm not sure if Strange Supreme has greater High 6-C attacks cuz his 7-B comes from destroying Sorcerer Supreme Strange's shields not from upscaled magic

I mean canon Strange who can use power absorption as implied by himself and Wong
Strange supremes absorption is different. It’s not “I can take your powers” like Wanda and 616 strange, it’s “I’m going to absorb you”

now if strange has a protection spell set, the strange supreme is gonna beat it off of him instead and the go for absorbing.

Strange supremes absorption is different. It’s not “I can take your powers” like Wanda and 616 strange, it’s “I’m going to absorb you”

now if strange has a protection spell set, the strange supreme is gonna beat it off of him instead and the go for absorbing.
See he would have to be able to harm Strange to do that but he's only 9-B while Strange has 8-C durability and would beat his ass in hand to hand

See he would have to be able to harm Strange to do that but he's only 9-B while Strange has 8-C durability plus would beat his ass in hand to hand
Then strange supreme knocks off the protection spell through magic in which he’s far more versatile due to his SIGNIFICANTLY larger amount of experience practicing the mystic arts and all the mystic beasts he’s fought and absorbed (and can use their abilities as well)

Then strange supreme knocks off the protection spell through magic in which he’s far more versatile due to his SIGNIFICANTLY larger amount of experience practicing the mystic arts and all the mystic beasts he’s fought and absorbed (and can use their abilities as well)
Didn't the protection spell work on such attacks which is why Strange Supreme had to physically punch it away?

Couldn't main Strange enter Supreme Strange's body with the Darkhold?

Didn't the protection spell work on such attacks which is why Strange Supreme had to physically punch it away?
Strange Supreme blasts Good strange causing the protection spell to begin fading away.

So yes, Strange Supreme can knock off the protection spell with magic, however direct physical attacks seem to be somewhat faster in doing so it seems. Though if Strange Supreme tries going for melee that could prove to be an issue considering 616 Strange's dura.

Wait one sec. Midway through typing that message I noticed Strange Supreme breaks Good Strange's shield by morphing his left hand flying into the shield with it. I think Strange Supreme might need a physical upgrade with shapeshifting.

Gonna go make a quick thread for this.

Back