• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade to Unknown for several Naruto characters.

We currently scale Kurama & Hachibi from Naruto & Killer B's feats. This is completely wrong as bijuus are much more powerful in jinchuriki than in the wild.

While Bijuu and jinchuriki have the same amount of chakra, having the same amount of chakra =/= being equally powerful, Chakra control matters as well.

Ajjjj
Bhhh

Therefore I propose that all of the profiles of Bijuu & people who scale from them should be made unknow.

This includes all of the following-

All forms of Kurama (is completely featless, & should not scale to Naruto)

Base Hashirama (scales to Kurama)

EMS Madara (scales to Kurama)

Edo Madara's wood release (scales to Base Hashirama)

3rd Raikage (scales from Hachibi who is completely featless & should not scale to Killer B because Jinchuriki >>>> Wild Tailed Beast) Maybe he can become At least 7-B+ due to being superior to KCM Naruto.

Jinchurikis have clearly demonstrated much greater power than wild tailed beasts & as the scans above prove, having the same amount of chakra =/= being equally powerful.

If wild Bijuu and jinchurikis were equally strong than Kurama would have easily killed Minato & would not have been suppressed by Kushina.

Kushina supressed Kurama because of her Adamantine Sealing Chains's chakra suppressing abilities. Kushina can supress Kurama/Naruto even maybe Juubi and/or Juubito as she supress Prime Kurama with ease after given birth and Bijuu extraction.

Bee don't sync with Hachibi because he completely transform to his Biju as lesser Bijuus and their Jinchürikis. Naruto sync with Kurama more powerful than Naruto+Kurama as after gaining a Bijuu Cloak persons become much more powerful than their respective Bijus.

Base Hashirama and EMS Madara (alive) don't scale from Kurama as Kurama destroy them with his Tailed Beast Balls.

Kurama scales from his abilities and changing them unknown is unnecessary.

If admins go with your unknowns their no meaning to calcs, revisions, threads. Admins can change every character's profile to unknown. I don't agree with unknown for Last Naruto Base form but I probably create a thread for that later.

More powerful and large chakra = more ap if a character convert this a tecnique and/or tecnique's have no chakra limit. Chakra control tranining give more chakra this way every tecnique spend less chakra and become more powerful.

Mindovin said:
Kushina supressed Kurama because of her Adamantine Sealing Chains's chakra suppressing abilities. Kushina can supress Kurama/Naruto even maybe Juubi and/or Juubito as she supress Prime Kurama with ease after given birth and Bijuu extraction.

Bee don't sync with Hachibi because he completely transform to his Biju as lesser Bijuus and their Jinchürikis. Naruto sync with Kurama more powerful than Naruto+Kurama as after gaining a Bijuu Cloak persons become much more powerful than their respective Bijus.

Base Hashirama and EMS Madara (alive) don't scale from Kurama as Kurama destroy them with his Tailed Beast Balls.

Kurama scales from his abilities and changing them unknown is unnecessary.

If admins go with your unknowns their no meaning to calcs, revisions, threads. Admins can change every character's profile to unknown. I don't agree with unknown for Last Naruto Base form but I probably create a thread for that later.

More powerful and large chakra = more ap if a character convert this a tecnique and/or tecnique's have no chakra limit. Chakra control tranining give more chakra this way every tecnique spend less chakra and become more powerful.
I have made exactly the arguments you are making in my other threads & have been met with the exact same arguments I have made in the OP.

@Mindovin:

It is just double standards that we allow Kurama to scale from its jinchuriki but do not allow Juubi to scale from its jinchuriki, either make Kurama unknown or give 3rd form juubi the same rating as Juubito.

Kurama scale from his own feats. Juubito High 6-A, Juubi forms High 6-A.

My opinion: Kurama, Juubi and their respective hosts should get at least or far higher because we never see their full potential as they are casually throw BD and Tenpenchii.

Mindovin said:
Kurama scale from his own feats. Juubito High 6-A, Juubi forms High 6-A.

My opinion: Kurama, Juubi and their respective hosts should get at least or far higher because we never see their full potential as they are casually throw BD and Tenpenchii.
Not a bad idea.

In my other thread people are saying that juubi doesn't scale from juubito because Bijuu don't scale from their jinchuriki, this whole thread was in response to that.

I do not think that making Kurama unknown is really necessary. What Bijuu lack is not really control, but knowledge. They are beings of chakra and have shown to be able to manipulate masses of chakra on a high level in Bijuu Cloaks. They all have at least the chakra control to make Bijuudama, which is harder than the Rasengan.

Then also the fact that it seems like Bijuu can actually learn from their Jinchuriki. So I really do not think that this is especially necessary.

EDIT: I do not think that scale is even viable for Bijuu, since the "Stamina" part completely falls out. Bijuu are made from pure chakra.

Heilergott said:
I do not think that making Kurama unknown is really necessary. What Bijuu lack is not really control, but knowledge. They are beings of chakra and have shown to be able to manipulate masses of chakra on a high level in Bijuu Cloaks. They all have at least the chakra control to make Bijuudama, which is harder than the Rasengan.

Then also the fact that it seems like Bijuu can actually learn from their Jinchuriki. So I really do not think that this is especially necessary.

EDIT: I do not think that scale is even viable for Bijuu, since the "Stamina" part completely falls out. Bijuu are made from pure chakra.
This is exactly the point I was trying to make on my other thread.

Back