• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball follows Many Worlds Interpretation? What?!

I'm guessing that it comes from this https://m.imgur.com/a/0FNKN right? where "many different futures are created over the smallest of things."

This is not necessarily Many Worlds Interpretation and it's vague. Yes many Worlds Theory considers that all possible alternate histories and futures are real, but that does mean the multiverse itself works on the Quantum Level, there's no claim, statements, hints or those of the like, if you wanted to state it doesn't have to specify on it's Quantum Nature then where's the other indicators?, it would have to talk about subatomic particles (dragon Ball doesn't ever refer to the concept like ever) transinfinite maths (Dragon Ball don't Got this like at all) and it's relationship with these timelines and parallel universes (dragon Ball doesn't have) like the book Sonic in the fourth dimension did.

This statement within context seems to stem from the activity of time travel, like When trunks defeated frieza, got the button to blow up the androids, he was killed by cell, but on the other hand there's another timeline where trunks didn't succeed and back to the past and stuff that didn't happen in his futures past changed the present.

Plus Dragon Balls Multiverse is very linear unless Time Travel has happened or some tamper in time took form like Explanation of How time rings work: https://youtu.be/cKDQIFmkBw8 and 1:37 of (Whis Explanation Of time travel and the natural nature of the universe) https://youtu.be/AiR8BfXUR8I time is only meant to flow in one direction.

Not trying to downplay but I'm debunking this fiasco because the wrong information as been spread and has not been put where it belongs, also if they did follow Many Worlds no one would be able to scale to such a cosmology except probably Zeno whether it be super, heroes or Xenoverse. Just saying.

Yes, the Schrodinger's Cat, Quantum Immortality (yes, that's a thing) are 2-B by definition.

Sera EX said:
MWI is 2-B afaik.
The mathematical formulation of quantum mechanics (QM) is built upon the concept of an operator.

The wavefunction represents the probability amplitude of finding the system in that state. The terms "wavefunction" and "state" in QM context are usually used interchangeably.

Physical pure states in quantum mechanics are represented as unit-norm vectors (probabilities are normalized to one) in a special complex Hilbert space. Time evolution in this vector space is given by the application of the evolution operator.

Sera EX said:
Quantum mechanics isn't inherently Tier 1 contrary to popular belief. It's why I keep saying we need to stop pretending to be physicists.
I've studied the mathematics of Quantum Mechanics and it's involvement with Hilbert space, it's literally mathematically impossible for Quantum Mechanics to use Finite Dimensional Hilbert Spaces.

Would the Hilbert Space even be Tier 1 because of the upcoming Tiering System revisions?

Because Spatio-temporal dimensions themselves are axes of movement. You'd have to prove that the respective verse treats them as transcendent planes of existence for them to have higher Tiers.

DMB 1 said:
Because Spatio-temporal dimensions themselves are axes of movement. You'd have to prove that the respective verse treats them as transcendent planes of existence for them to have higher Tiers.
It wouldn't have to, for example the 3rd Dimension and The 4th dimension are within the same cardinals of infinity. Point Blanks. Hilbert Space is beyond those dimensions, String Theory has 11 dimensional, Eternal Inflations vary from tier 2 to Transinfinite depending on the theoretical physicists your dealing with. Hilbert Space is objectively Infinite Dimensional. I swear if this site changes that I'm out.

I'm just going to wait and see how this plays out. Until that point where they make that thread you can't really use it as reference for dimensional tiering to make an argument against the current DT because it doesn't exist yet.

EmperorRorepme said:
I'm just going to wait and see how this plays out. Until that point where they make that thread you can't really use it as reference for dimensional tiering.
Okay I'll just edit the Tiering tid bits out.

Back