• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: KI Manipulation P&A Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-B and higher:
I would change this a bit since being 4-B doesn't automatically mean you get these abilities, only being 4-B on the level of Super Buu / SS3 Gotenks or higher should do that, weaker 4-B dudes like Cell or Cell Games SS2 Gohan shouldn't be able to replicate this since they're much weaker than even SS1 Gotenks who needed to transform to create his dimensional rift. Maybe adding a bracket next to 4-B saying how far into 4-B they need to be could work (Dunno if adding the exact value we scale Super Buu / Gotenks to or just listing those 2 as the bare minimum for the ability)
And Dimensional Travel

I mean, yeah but, Saitama had its resistance to it removed because he already being so far above garou at the time would make his organs also much stronger as they also take recoil from what he does

Recooome' insides got hit by his own charged attack which scales to him at minimum

Goku was weaker than black at the time when black detonated the ki attack within him

Broly was much weaker than gogeta as well

Nice work. Looks good.
This is a part I don't really agree with. I think it is beneficial to list the abilities that a character displays on their profile when it comes to something as simple as their Ki Manipulation abilities. For example, on Gas' page:

vuLKcbs.png

I don't think it'd be useful to remove Flight or Forcefield Manipulation from the list just because he's linked to the Ki Manipulation page.

I think it's fine to link to the new page and make a note of "Master" or "Beginner" when it comes to Ki Manipulation - but I think it should still be fine to list Ki abilities that the character in question has performed.
I removed attack reflection since it was not a ki ability and added a better explanation about the Manipulation section in the first note
Hello, could you reconfirm your votes?

Done, now time to apply this, which due to insane amount of profiles, ehhh, i can't do them alone, so probably i will handle game verse, someone need to take care of Canon, Toei

Done, now time to apply this, which due to insane amount of profiles, ehhh, i can't do them alone, so probably i will handle game verse, someone need to take care of Canon, Toei
may need to clean up some if not most profiles, but that takes less time then just doing it alone

however we need to unlock the profiles that are locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back