• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What's hard to understand? Goku I B.O.G Got ssg, later absorbed the power in base, did a better /simpler feat to ssg in base, and then surpassed that power in ssj.
And in R.F, he simply can go into ssg, and use ssj ontop of it. Creating...and I quote, literally "Super saiyan god super saiyan."
It's like this, goku got ssj, then trained hard enough were his base is eqaul to ssj. Now replace ssj with ssg, and replace "training" with DBS zenkai bs.

Give me one single evidence that yellow SSJ multiplies SSG power by 50x
This argument doesn’t exist. It never existed. You’re arguing with a ghost.

The actual argument is: Goku, as a mere SSJ, is superior to his power as a SSG (the Uni Clash). Then, later, he was verbatim stated to be stronger than that in Base against the Beerus Ball. This means his base power level is Uni+—BoG Level. Not FORM. Level of power. Then, Goku can turn normal SSJ on top of this. Making that prior level of power 50x larger.

That is all.

Objective, empirical data.

Then, Cabba fights Base Vegeta, who is explicitly Goku’s equal, and is Vegeta’s equal. Thus, quite necessarily, he must be on that same level of power.

There is no other option. No other explanation than what the text quite explicitly lays out. The only one indulging in Headcanon in this thread is yourself. Not I, not Damage—Just you. You and solely you. And instead of respectfully bringing up the topic once in a while, simply even agreeing to disagree, even, or making your own thread, you sit in here and prattle on, incessantly, all day. All night. After people have asked you to stop. After people have requested you put your money where your mouth is. Answering the same questions over and over and over again.

It’s repetitive. It’s irritating. More importantly, it’s unwarranted. Please—For the love of all that is holy and blessed by the Seven Super Dragon Balls, be quiet. Go to bed. Or talk about something else. Literally anything else.

Per Toriyama, the Ox-King, despite being Roshi's no. 2 student before Dragon Ball, cannot use the Kamehameha "because [he] is the type who relies on power more than techniques, and also perhaps because he wasn’t quite good enough [to master it]."

Can he possibly scale to Grandpa Gohan off of that?—Ox-King being the strongman and Gohan being the master of all martial arts.
He’d likely downscale. Grandpa Gohan was Goku’s equal in the Uranai Baba Tournament, after all, (meaning he should outmuscle Ox King), and while Ox-King isn’t the best at technique, he was more than good enough to make Chi-Chi the fighter we saw in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. That is to say, Ox-King at best would be specifically in the grey area between normal Martial Arts, (Chappa, “Bruce Lee,” Nam), and the Super Martial Artists (Roshi, Tien, G.Gohan, OGDB Turtle School).

Especially since the dude has straight up just never used Ki whatsoever, implying he’s much more similar in nature to Yajirobe (wildly powerful human man with strength similar to that of a Ki Practitioner/Martial Arts Master), and not himself a wielder of Life Energy despite his insane physicality.

veronica's gotta be mentally ill at this point. All discussion I've seen her in whether its DB or Naruto or Saint Seiya she has repeatedly made the worst of the worst arguments imaginable

veronica's gotta be mentally ill at this point. All discussion I've seen her in whether its DB or Naruto or Saint Seiya she has repeatedly made the worst of the worst arguments imaginable
Don't accuse other users of being mentally ill, please.

Probably, but wiki standards kinda force it to be AP-related, not range so... Yesnt.

Probably, but wiki standards kinda force it to be AP-related, not range so... Yesnt.
Meaning that there should be an enormous amount of versatility combined with an infinite scale of power and preferably range.
It's just that in one part of the page it talks about preference in range.

And I don't think AP is mandatory, since the page mentions that one of the ways to get super genius is the thing below, which has nothing to do with AP;
Other ways to qualify through non-technological means are to be able to process and understand literally infinite amounts of information

Do you know any staff who are more experienced in this statistic? For me to ask. I remember Ant, but he's busy these days.

Would grand priest being able to selectively remove their resistance to the gravity he created around the ToP stage count to his resistance negation?

Also would the automatic teleportation of the DQd fighters back to the seats men his spacetime manipulation isnt 'possibly'?

No, in DB they never make a distinction between "combat" vs "flight" speed. You literally see character A go to a location, speedblitz character B while flying pass them and B is like "What an incredible speed!"
Bakana NEVER!? its almost like their combat wasn't distinguished here

And here with piccolo saying they can get faster with energy Amplification

Its almost like flying at their top speeds doesn't drain them instantly and its clearly slower than their many other feats of combat speed feats as seen here

Bakana NEVER!? its almost like their combat wasn't distinguished here

And here with piccolo saying they can get faster with energy Amplification

Its almost like flying at their top speeds doesn't drain them instantly and its clearly slower than their many other feats of combat speed feats as seen here

The first scan proves my point. Read how it is only called "speed" and no distinction made by calling it "combat" speed.

Piccolo' scan isn't about speed but power that's why he is able to cut his hand off with a single blow.

That shows that them fighting requires less stamina than flying not that they are faster or slower.

Btw you ignored the numerous examples where character A flies to spot B and its all called speed.

The first scan proves my point. Read how it is only called "speed" and no distinction made by calling it "combat" speed.

Btw you ignored the numerous examples where character A flies to spot B and its all called speed.
Man, you realize DBZ has literally, thousands and thousands of combat speed feats that eclipse whatever dog travel speed they have right?
It ain't just Piccolo's beam attack, it's like every other chapter, DBZ, while not talked about often, has hundreds of feats from MHS, Sub-Rel and even rel. If you legitimately want to argue "combat = travel", we'd be disregarding the few mach travel feats as opposed to literal magnitude more not basic bitch subsonic to low mach movement feats they whip out constantly.

My dude, think for a second, for example, you realize this would make DB dudes sub bullet in speed till saiyan saga yes? Despite having numerous bullet feats, as just one of the hundreds of examples of why you're pretty demonstrably not cooking.
8odZMu.gif

I feel like that feat is unquantifiable in terms of high it can be rated if we take that way (ignoring immeasurable speed)
I mean it is in the standards that correctly predicting future via calculation can qualify and goku was practically doing that only

Also shouldn't he have it via ui to a technique which not even gods could master he did it in 45 mins

Back