• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's funny how everyone in the old days forgot Buu needed the people he absorbed to be using their transformations to get their full power (even he mentions it) and assumed he just got everything when he absorbed them no matter what

I mean, I imagine it's because of the Anime. Buu needed Gotenks to be fused when he absorbed him, sure, but when Goku and Vegeta were inside him the boys fused again within him, which implies Toei Buu, if he can wait out the Hour Cooldown, can just re-fuse them within his body and regain his lost powers.

Not really, that's just his mental projection and shit, he can't actually fuse them together, he can't even turn them back into Super Saiyans which would have helped at least a little bit.

Not really, that's just his mental projection and shit, he can't actually fuse them together, he can't even turn them back into Super Saiyans which would have helped at least a little bit.
Oh no I get that, I'm just saying the Anime having his mental projections do that probably mislead a lot of people.

He shouldn't have Adaptation for this. He's a native of Planet Vegeta; 10x Earth gravity is normal to him. You wouldn't say that humans have Adaptation because we've adapted to living on 1x Earth's gravity.
Hm. So resistant up to 10x gravity, then? Anything else?

Edit: Wait, this makes no sense, as Goku was not naturally capable of resisting 10x Gravity thanks to his heritage-Implying that it actually isn't a built in physiological capacity. (This is especially relevant, given Kid Goku was able to train in the HTC for a Month, meaning it's not just IRL decay/detoriation that we see in Zero G being applied to Goku. Also, like astronauts, who work out every day to completely mitigate this, Goku was constantly pushing himself physically, so he shouldn't have had any issues, and with the RoSaT he'd have experienced 10x Earth's Gravity, and yet still wasn't prepared for it on King Kai's planet. Though, it's probably an oversight on Toriyama's part.)

Edit 2: Also, King Kai says Saiyans are "strong due to their environment," and that's "...Not even mentioning their inborn fighting instincts." This is then directly juxtaposed by Goku mentioning his own Saiyan Heritage. So it seems pretty clear that Saiyans don't just naturally have 10x gravity resistance.

Last edited:
GNbOGc7boAA1fD9

Hm. So resistant up to 10x gravity, then? Anything else?

Edit: Wait, this makes no sense, as Goku was not naturally capable of resisting 10x Gravity thanks to his heritage-Implying that it actually isn't a built in physiological capacity. (This is especially relevant, given Kid Goku was able to train in the HTC for a Month, meaning it's not just IRL decay/detoriation that we see in Zero G being applied to Goku. Also, like astronauts, who work out every day to completely mitigate this, Goku was constantly pushing himself physically, so he shouldn't have had any issues, and with the RoSaT he'd have experienced 10x Earth's Gravity, and yet still wasn't prepared for it on King Kai's planet. Though, it's probably an oversight on Toriyama's part.)

Edit 2: Also, King Kai says Saiyans are "strong due to their environment," and that's "...Not even mentioning their inborn fighting instincts." This is then directly juxtaposed by Goku mentioning his own Saiyan Heritage. So it seems pretty clear that Saiyans don't just naturally have 10x gravity resistance.
Isn't that just LS of being capable of sustaining his body's weight under such gravity?

Isn't that just LS of being capable of sustaining his body's weight under such gravity?
I mean, we currently treat it as Adaptation to that Gravity, hence why I wrote it down. I imagine if we changed the justification, though, we'd run into more lifting strength problems.

I mean, we currently treat it as Adaptation to that Gravity, hence why I wrote it down. I imagine if we changed the justification, though, we'd run into more lifting strength problems.
Not really? Adapting to gravity may be covered by growing strong enough to sustain your body in it

Yes. To have resistance to gravity from what I remember it needs to be the thing of resisting power and not through LS.

DB's seem to only be surpassed by LS.

Given the lack of other feedback after multiple asks, I’m going to assume—Outside of the Gravity thing, since that’s still in discussion—That everything else is regarded as perfectly fine on the profile.

Last edited:
What the hell is this pathetic downplay lmao

What the hell is this pathetic downplay lmao

No one's properly sorting this stuff cause...don't they have DBS Goku at High 3-A???????

No one's properly sorting this stuff cause...don't they have DBS Goku at High 3-A???????
The only seem to do the manga, and they record it as a chain reaction shockwave, based on Super Goku’s profile.

Edit: Also, they’ve catalogued Roshi’s Moon Bust as Outlier, and that even if it wasn’t, it’d only be Country (by using Dr. Slump cross-scaling, as in Dr. Slump the Moon is actually the Meteor that wiped out the Dinosaurs, “explaining why they’re around in Dragon Ball.Conveniently ignoring that canonically in Dragon Ball, there wasn’t a Meteor at all, and it was just Beerus being terrible at genocide.)

Last edited:
Only AP with shockwaves lmao

His durability and striking strength is all 6-C

Back