• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

crazy. i made an au goku a few months ago who used the super dragon balls to wish for omnipotence.
I made an overpowered joke Goku a while ago.

He had perfected knowledge over all styles of fighting across all twelve universes and beyond them, with over a thousand years of experience, and achieved supergenius intelligence overtime, pretty much meaning that he has the pinnacle of fighting skill possible in Dragon Ball. He perfected every form to the extent where he can use the absolute fullest potential of them with no strain or Ki loss whatsoever, and can use the Kaioken up to 100,000 times. His base form is constantly using the peak of UI Omen, and would overpower all Gods of Destruction and their Angels combined. He also got every unique power/ability in the Dragon Ball multiverse, such as Hit's time manipulation, as well as resistances to them, then absorbed the Super Dragon Balls which I just said have reality manipulation on an infinite 4D scale.

Speaking of, Beerus not caring much about the galaxy getting destroyed is further proof that the Dragon Ball universe now has much more than 4 galaxies, as, of course, 1 single galaxy would be irrelevant out of billions. Where as it would be a pretty huge deal if there was still 4 galaxies.
We kinda know this.

I really wish Whis said "quadrant" instead of "galaxy", since the quadrants are comprised of countless galaxies, which would be more supporting evidence for 3-B.

why the statement about the galaxy even matter? I mean, cell was star level or solar system but when he exploded he only destroyed king kai planet but he isnt planet level ofc so idk why people say that this will be a downgrade..itc since its normal to happen in dragon ball

can u provide the scan where he says that he wished for it to be destroyed? because I re watched the episode and he said : "we found them again and shattered them"

Not surprised of the scaling of beerus in this chapter we have already seen the spoilers from his dialogue ending the situation quickly, as mentioned goku's own power couldn't overcome moro alone that shows that goku isn't superior to moro as people claimed.

Well if he wished for their destruction, technically he would be the one that destroyed them since the dragon hardly has much of a choice or freewill
oh okay so he wished for them to be destroyed is just a theory, he never said that but he said we destroyed them, u can't make theories and apply them as if they are facts

Not surprised of the scaling of beerus in this chapter we have already seen the spoilers from his dialogue ending the situation quickly, as mentioned goku's own power couldn't overcome moro alone that shows that goku isn't superior to moro as people claimed.
I believe beerus knew about Moro's weakness and he wanted to destroy that crystal, u can't also claim that he will destroy it alone because I can't imagine Mui goku sitting back and let beerus go alone, beerus said he will help goku "I will lend him a hand" iirc, don't know if u get my point or no

oh okay so he wished for them to be destroyed is just a theory, he never said that but he said we destroyed them, u can't make theories and apply them as if they are facts
It's not a theory, he literaly gathered them again, made his wish and then the SDB dissapeared without him doing anything, he didn't attack Shenron or the SDB at any point during his flashback about getting rid of the SDB.

I'm pretty sure he stated that he used the Super Dragon Balls to destroy the Super Dragon Balls in other to make sure no one could reverse the Zero Mortal Plan. Or maybe that was in the manga.

again, zamasu said we destroyed them, the most probable scenario is that he and black destroyed them by force. destroying them by wishing for them to be destroyed is the weirdest thing I have ever read in a while unless u have a pic for zamasu saying it

Wait do people actually think Beerus is stronger than Moro? The same Moro that one shotted a current UI Omen Goku? The one that contested with MUI (briefly)after copying Merus?

Whis literally stated that the only way to win would be to break the crystal.
I agree that Beerus was going to destroy the crystal.
goku has seen the fight between the gods and he knows what beerus is capable of but he said Broly is probably stronger than him. later he told Moro that he is tougher than anyone he has ever faced so this should include Broly too

They definitely destroyed them in the anime

5520892-destroying%20super%20dragon%20balls.png

Forgot what they did in the manga

I agree that Beerus was going to destroy the crystal.
goku has seen the fight between the gods and he knows what beerus is capable of but he said Broly is probably stronger than him. later he told Moro that he is tougher than anyone he has ever faced so this should include Broly too
You also have Jiren being above Belmod (who's comparable to Beerus). Goku stated that Moro was the toughest he has faced up to that point which would include Broly and Jiren. I also don't believe Beerus can beat or contest with a UI user since that level of power is above the GoDs.

You also have Jiren being above Belmod (who's comparable to Beerus). Goku stated that Moro was the toughest he has faced up to that point which would include Broly and Jiren. I also don't believe Beerus can beat or contest with a UI user since that level of power is above the GoDs.
tbh I don't mind him being able to keep up with UI but like u said, Jiren is above Belmod who is a GoD and from their fight in the manga we can judge that all of GoDs are close to each other or u will have to explain why beerus looked tired af and he was bleeding although everyone was fighting against everyone literally, they didn't fight all against beerus except in the beginning and whis and the grand priest said it will be more crazier so its like saying it wasn't really a real fight, belmod caught them all including beerus in his technique easily so beerus isnt sth like much stronger than any other GoD imo him being the strongest GoD (which is even debatable since quitella or whatever his name defeated him in arm wrestling and seemed to be like his rival) doesn't make him vastly stronger than any GoD

I feel like the anime might be different about Beerus' power compared to MUI Goku and stuff, as the anime has far more implications about Jiren level fighters being close to if not beyond Beerus, but people should remember that the manga is not the same. From what I personally recall, the manga has very few implications that Jiren is beyond Beerus, let alone any hard evidence. And we can assume that the actual Broly movie we know is likely following the anime continuity, meaning that we haven't seen the manga version of him yet, so the Beerus statement about him doesn't apply to the unknown manga Broly. Merus is still an angel in training, and there's no definitive evidence of Goku scaling to him, with Goku even stating that he's still weaker, so his strength shouldn't really be considered relevant. And Goku stating that Moro is the toughest guy he's ever faced really shouldn't be taken seriously. In the manga, it's very safe to say that Beerus is still significantly far ahead of Goku, although I wouldn't say the difference is incomparable or something. The anime is much more debatable, and I'd argue that MUI Goku is likely superior in that continuity.

I think Broly should be adapted into manga with like, some things changed, but Toyotaro is lazy so he chose to skip it... which makes Manga Broly a weird thing with barely any scaling. We do not know if he was dominating Goku and Vegeta just in Wrath or if it took him to go SSJ for something like that, although we do see Perfected Blue Goku and Vegeta fighting an SSJ Broly on a snowy pplace so some things have been different.

I'd imagine that Broly is basically still just a special Saiyan with ridiculous reactive evolution, and was likely still dominating Goku and Vegeta in a similar manner, although knowing how the manga is about being flashy in comparison to the anime, I doubt it was nearly as crazy, let alone anything like the dimension shattering stuff. Although if that WAS in the manga, it would change up the scaling quite a bit. Wasn't that feat either considered High 3-A or Low 2-C? If it was, then, assuming it was replicated in the manga, anyone on the level of them would be upgraded to, quite literally, an infinitely higher level in the manga.

Wait do people actually think Beerus is stronger than Moro? The same Moro that one shotted a current UI Omen Goku? The one that contested with MUI (briefly)after copying Merus?

Whis literally stated that the only way to win would be to break the crystal.
Cope.

Beerus is clearly intended to be stronger still, it's been the same shit all the way since Beerus was 'worried' about SSJBKK10, until Beerus is outright said to be incapable of doing anything against someone or Beerus get beaten, they'll just keep him as stronger than whatever threat Goku is facing.

I believe beerus knew about Moro's weakness and he wanted to destroy that crystal, u can't also claim that he will destroy it alone because I can't imagine Mui goku sitting back and let beerus go alone, beerus said he will help goku "I will lend him a hand" iirc, don't know if u get my point or no
I can't imagine beerus wanting gokus help when he knows he has confidence in his power. Even if beerus knows the weakness, that doesn't show anything as beerus needs to be enough for moro to be unable to hold him, goku as shown wasn't fast enough or strong enough to get moro's crystal using his own power prior to uub helping him.

Beerus literally stepped up and was about to defeat him quickly. He also seems to have a pretty unfazed reaction to Goku's MUI strength, even though you'd think he'd be more shocked if not afraid/excited if Goku was now superior.

Because Goku would need to destroy the Earth to beat Moro otherwise, and he's not going to do that.

Anyways, again, there aren't as many implications about MUI Goku being Beerus level or beyond that in the manga, or any at all actually, all MUI Goku has in the manga (iirc) is scaling to Jiren, who has very few, and honestly somewhat indirect implications of being beyond Beerus. At the end of the day, it's hard to give a solid argument about MUI Goku being beyond Beerus in the manga, especially now that the new chapter implies Beerus' still having superiority.

oh okay so he wished for them to be destroyed is just a theory, he never said that but he said we destroyed them, u can't make theories and apply them as if they are facts.
Irrelevant, i never said they were facts, i said that "wishing for something to be destroyed" make you the one that destroyed them to begin with.

Cope.

Beerus is clearly intended to be stronger still, it's been the same shit all the way since Beerus was 'worried' about SSJBKK10, until Beerus is outright said to be incapable of doing anything against someone or Beerus get beaten, they'll just keep him as stronger than whatever threat Goku is facing.
It sounds more like he didn't want to lose any clout with the other gods (which is well within his character). Him saying that clearly means that he knew that the crystal was the key. Him doing anything else would have resulted in the galaxy being wiped out. You also have him wanting Goku to save the food if he failed, which wouldn't have made sense if Beerus was intending to straight up beat Moro. There's no evidence to say Beerus is stronger aside from a misinterpreted comment.

It sounds more like he didn't want to lose any clout with the other gods (which is well within his character). Him saying that clearly means that he knew that the crystal was the key. Him doing anything else would have resulted in the galaxy being wiped out. You also have him wanting Goku to save the food if he failed, which wouldn't have made sense if Beerus was intending to straight up beat Moro. There's no evidence to say Beerus is stronger aside from a misinterpreted comment.
Once again, we went through that cope with SSJB Goku and Vegeta together, SSJBKK10 then Jiren then Broly and now Moro, Manga Beerus is simply stronger than them, that's directly what the manga is screaming at you right now.

why would it be a misinterpreted comment? all this shows is that **** all the promotional magazines and beerus is still the benchmark until he gets a rematch with goku

Beerus literally stepped up and was about to defeat him quickly. He also seems to have a pretty unfazed reaction to Goku's MUI strength, even though you'd think he'd be more shocked if not afraid/excited if Goku was now superior.

Because Goku would need to destroy the Earth to beat Moro otherwise, and he's not going to do that.
He was clearly giving him props and even called him "godly" when he went into MUI

He's clearly impressed by that level of power

He said his fighting style was godly, meaning the way he moves... him giving respect where it's due is nothing more than that, even whis noted that, so it doesn't mean anything

Once again, we went through that cope with SSJB Goku and Vegeta together, SSJBKK10 then Jiren then Broly and now Moro, Manga Beerus is simply stronger than them, that's directly what the manga is screaming at you right now.
Unless you have statements or actual proof, then you're simply stating headcanon here. You can't even prove that he's above Belmod let alone Jiren (which he's confirmed to be above).

Back