• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

He doesn't color the manga panels, someone else does to copy the anime

Like Android 18 colored by toyotaro has white hair instead of blond. You can see that on the volumes

Not particularly no, things have been relatively quiet on DB's side and I can't help but wonder if either they got nothing planned outside of the next Heroes arc (which I'm all for) or if we're gonna get some really big announcement soon

Alright y'all. I think mastering UI is pretty much using the power/abilities of the Completed UI in your base form

So if Goku was to fully master UI then his base form PL = MUI PL

For what it's worth, they clearly don't have a problem with people being attracted to Android 21, otherwise she wouldn't have had that dating sim in Heroes.

Heroes released a mission around the time 21 was first added to the game, where she was the idol of a high school. The player had to defeat their romantic rivals to increase the chance that 21 would accept their love confession.

@Dominodalek so a dating sim where you can take your ultra powerful characters from the cards you've collected, use them to beat up other high schoolers and then earn the affection of 21?
This should've been added to World Mission, because that sounds like a great spin off arc

Heroes has lots of great obscure stuff like that. Kochin sharing the Bio-Men, an assault on Demigra's castle, the player creating their own Cell or something, Chamel showing up to further complicate the paradox of his existence, God Broly, the player helping the Zen-Ohs to make their drones, Vegeta becoming a detective, werewolves impersonating the Z-Fighters and Beerus, Frieza trying to recruit other movie henchmen into the Frieza Force, Yamcha playing baseball against Nappa and Jiren, a quiz version of the ToP, etc.

Tmw you realize that nearly 3 years will have passed since the last episode of Super aired, you know for all the anime's issues at least it gave people new discussion topics and was entertaining. It's like outside the manga, which not everyone holds in high regard, DB has entered this dormant phase of new content outside games and spin offs and I honestly question when we'll get a single announcement for something new

I mean I probably don't have any standards since I actually love Heroes so I'm okay with what new content comes out.
Though I guess tbf, new content is gonna be hard to come in because the world's in the middle of a pandemic so not everyone can get together and start making new content for the anime or any animation without risk

Last edited:
Say what you want about the manga, it is still new mainline dragon ball content. It doesn't really feel dormant as a franchise to me solely due to that, I'll be honest.

That being said, hopefully we get some anime news by the time the re-run ends. (At least I think there's gonna be a re-run, anyway)

Say what you want about the manga, it is still new mainline dragon ball content. It doesn't really feel dormant as a franchise to me solely due to that, I'll be honest.

That being said, hopefully we get some anime news by the time the re-run ends. (At least I think there's gonna be a re-run, anyway)
You can't call a monthly manga 'mainline' content, that's honestly ridiculous IMO.

It continues the only currently running segment of the mainline series. It's mainline content for dragon ball. It might sound ridiculous, but it's the truth.
That's not what 'mainline series' mean, by that logic, Heroes has been mainline dragon ball for more than a decade and thus the manga isn't anything close to mainline.

The last mainline DB stuff we got was DBS Broly.

Back