• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Can any Dragon Ball character beat this guy?

With speed unequalized pretty much any tier 2 DBS a character since he has invulnerability but is 8-B

He has the power to stop time from his own time and so on.

A temporal invulnerability.

Maybe guys like Jiren or guys I don't know can break and cut and do things over time.

Any character with mafuba maybe, Zen'oh, Zamasu maybe? Hakaishins probably could too thanks to hakai. Also, DBH characters

As a Re:Zero fan...

What is this stomp Regulus is fodder to DBS or even DBZ characters 😭

Any character with mafuba maybe, Zen'oh, Zamasu maybe? Hakaishins probably could too thanks to hakai. Also, DBH characters
I think you don't understand how regulus works.

His body is practically frozen in time, and cannot change.

It is a temporal invulnerability.

Hakai wouldn't affect him since it doesn't affect time.

Only Zeno could, erasing the timeline with the guy, etc.

Regulus' physical stats are a joke to DBZ characters, he has no means of harming them in a way that matters, sure he has a way of "bypassing" durability but it seems limited since there are people and objects capable of withstanding his attacks. Reinhard and his sword Reid being two examples. And it's pretty ridiculous to say either of them are even close in durability to DB characters. Even then, any DBZ character could blitz him to hell and back.

The only thing he's got going for him is his defensive hax. Which would be an issue, but there are some DB characters that could take him out and a lot of DBS characters. Any DBS high-tier could do it easily.

It does, though. Beerus stated that when he erased Zamasu space-time should've changed
I mean, Zamasu had AE at that point and was spreading to different timelines, so it's not just due to him being fused with time

Beerus stated that when he erased Zamasu space-time should've changed
This is because a new time line was created by altering beerus, it has nothing to do with hakai. This isn't even in the profile of guys who have hakai.

Any DBS high-tier could do it easily.
Maybe it's Jiren levels, considering the "breaking time" thing. Or Black for ripping spacetime with his scythe.

But no, not everyone. How will following them hurt someone when their body is frozen in time?

I don't think any DBZ character can continue to hurt Regulus due to his temporal invulnerability.
You're right. I had somewhat forgotten what his ability does, for some reason I was equating it to Fraud-Jo's Infinity.

Nonetheless he can't clear DBZ so he's gonna stalemate somewhere in there. If he got to DBS he gets shit on by any of the high-tiers still, god forbid the top-tiers.

Maybe it's Jiren levels, considering the "breaking time" thing. Or Black for ripping spacetime with his scythe.

But no, not everyone. How will following them hurt someone when their body is frozen in time?
I said "DBS high-tiers" which includes peak Goku Black and Jiren. Goku Black being on the lower end, Jiren and MUI Goku being at the top end. Then the top-tiers are GoD's-Zeno. Though the line between top of high-tier and bottom of top-tier is a small one, and you could switch places for GoD's and Jiren+MUI Goku easily.

Well, any character who is willing and can blow up the planet, or have a range Far more than kilometers, gonna defeat him, because his power is connect to his wives, so you kill his wives, and he lose his powers. So Kid Buu.

Well, he don't actually loses his powers, he just lose the parmanent invicibility of his, he can still use It. But since when using he stop his heart for beating, he only uses for like, 5 Seconds. So like, If Kid Buu blows the planet, and kill his wives, he would eventually die.

Re:Zero has extremely powerful characters in hax, although the tier is nothing but wall, he can really solo verses with just skills like that

Back