• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Better move than any ki blast from either of them? That is a very impulsive statement. Can it be supported in future sagas outside of Raditz's?
Goku did a better one with Instant Kamehameha, Vegeta maybe with Gamma Burst as I said, except if I'm forgetting any move.

But the facts are clear, Raditz in his fight against Piccolo and Goku was not left behind tactically and was only defeated by his overconfidence.
What grand tactics did he not fall behind? The ones where he didn't even bother training his tail and died like a bitch due to it? He wasn't defeated because he was overcondifent. He was defeated because he sucked spheres.

Eh, after so much time he couldn't even remember who that bitch was. I will go with something closer to the date.

Sure. Final Flash is perfect for timing food. When it finishes charging your pasta is done. Special beam Cannon has way less charge time. Gamma Burst is good. The only variation that ***** is Instant Kamehameha.

God Bind has been used in other instances than Broly? Because Broly broke out by flexing his ki. UI he was taught so he didn't even shit. He did copy it fast. Hakai he hasn't shown in the anime. Has he even perfected it in the manga? In the anime Toppo did a pretty good one.
Trunks and Vegeta have did the Final Flash fast. Also the special beam cannon is easy to dodge compared to the Final Flash. Happy we agree on the Gamma Burst. Also Warp Kamehameha is better

We literally talked about the God Bind and Broly earlier lol.

What grand tactics did he not fall behind? The ones where he didn't even bother training his tail and died like a bitch due to it? He wasn't defeated because he was overcondifent. He was defeated because he sucked spheres.
Tactically he was not left behind, the fact that he will not be showing his tail does not make him any less tactically after all it was seen that his personality was that of a confident warrior.

I have a feeling you don't like Raditz lol
I have shown no actions supporting that.
Tactically he was not left behind, the fact that he will not be showing his tail does not make him any less tactically after all it was seen that his personality was that of a confident warrior.
Tactically he was grabbed two separate times, was playing with his food, was hit by a 4 year old child throwing a temper tantrum, didn't train his only weakness and died like a bitch begging his much weaker brother to let him live. Across all levels he is a bitch. In spirit, mind and power. A complete and utter dogshit of a being. Should have stayed on Planet Vegeta to be honest. Saiyans much more worthy died.

I have shown no actions supporting that.

Tactically he was grabbed two separate times, was playing with his food, was hit by a 4 year old child throwing a temper tantrum, didn't train his only weakness and died like a bitch begging his much weaker brother to let him live. Across all levels he is a bitch. In spirit, mind and power. A complete and utter dogshit of a being. Should have stayed on Planet Vegeta to be honest. Saiyans much more worthy died.
If Raditz heard you it would hurt him very, very much. Words hurt 😔

Depends. Toppo states Jiren surpasses Belmod in combat skill in the manga, not power. And while Beerus fights several other GoDs that's via skill superiority. It's shown in terms of power they're generally relative.

If Freeza has skill akin to Jiren and power close to a Destroyer he's at the level where he could probably force Beerus to go all out.
Other way around. Toppo was saying that Jiren is stronger than Belmod, but never confirmed who would win in a fight given that Belmod is far more skilled, experienced, and has a larger arsenal of abilities. Even if Jiren is several times more powerful, Belmod could potentially close that gap with combat expertise.

Funny but the images shown literally defeat the purpose of the counterargument. Goku was not stronger than Fused Zamasu, or Kid Buu, and he wasn't that much stronger than Ginyu or Moro, who never even tried using his ability on Frieza btw, but I guess it could've been a loyalty thing.

Would this provide conceptual manipulation?

With the Dragon Balls around, any mistake can be undone. In extreme circumstances, even people who have died can come back to life. Up until this point, it had been repeatedly treated as a given. Unfortunately, however, such a useful tool doesn’t actually exist. In that case, for the children watching this work in the real world, where the Dragon Balls don’t exist, to express this theme of, “Just how are we supposed to resolve problems in a world without the Dragon Balls?” …It’s something that, because we love the series Dragon Ball so much, we felt we just couldn’t get around.So, based on the concept that “the Evil Dragons were corruptions born as the price of the wishes granted up till now”, we’d have the people who gave rise to those corruptions take responsibility for them one by one, not by relying on the Dragon Balls, but by their own strength. That’s the kind of story we went with. In the end, by taking responsibility for all seven, the Dragon Balls are purified, and Goku & co. bring back all the people who have died up to that point, as they’e always done; but normally, the cities are restored at the same time that the people are revived. This time, however, what’s conclusively different from usual is that only the people are revived, and the deep scars in the cityscape remain. In other words, the people have to restore the broken city, not with the power of the Dragon Balls, but with their own hands. I wrote that scene with that sort of desire in mind. The Dragon Balls are clearly a tool like something out of a dream. However, what’s needed to achieve a dream that lies past predicaments to get out of, is ultimately “the strength of people”. The entire theme of the series up to this point was in that. It’s because we wanted people to perceive that intention that we made the Dragon Balls the final “enemy”.

The Special Beam Cannon is great...if you have allies to distract your opponent for a solid minute and you have a way to prevent them from just moving slightly to the side to dodge it.v
Basically.

Actually you know what would make it broken is if it "drilled" aka warp space so it auto hits

The Special Beam Cannon is great...if you have allies to distract your opponent for a solid minute and you have a way to prevent them from just moving slightly to the side to dodge it.
I'm still so glad Piccolo (FINALLY) got a well deserved and earned buff after getting done royally dirty by that discount Frieza in the U7 Vs U6 arc. Remember when breaking Vados' barrier was considered the most impressive feat Piccolo had achieved in canon at that point?

Ok, already put in some of them, can someone help me out? I gonna sleep now.
Universe 9, 10, 11 God of destruction and angels are the only ones missing.

In case the new Frieza calc gets accepted (Getting Namek Saga to Cell Saga tiers down a lot), what other ways can we scale Frieza to Stellar levels? One I could find was Goku claiming 50% Final Form Frieza can destroy a star
main-qimg-41438a8db544649dc4ff8ee81545f865-pjlq

「星はこわせても…たったひとりの人間はこわせないようだな……」

“You can crush entire stars/celestial bodies but not even one person.”

Which isn't the best ofc, another I found was Namek being 8.8 million kms

Back