• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Pretty much as long as more manipulated souls ≠ layers of soul hax.

From then on, the bleach soul hax layers were practically lost as the overwhelming amount was based on that.

With the creation of the hax layers thread, they kind of lost it completely since it has to go through that crt or the creation of a new crt. And they don't have a blog or created a crt for it.
Hahahaha 🤣
Good

Vegeta in training to become a God of Destruction and Goku taking his place, soon Whis tells Goku to become an angel, the worst thing is that this has more merit to Goku, although he can never do it again fight seriously, just in training
Goku is never gonna become an angel because angel is a race and not an occupation. I also would like vegeta to just stay as vegeta so he can fight whoever he likes and continuously get stronger forever

Goku is never gonna become an angel because angel is a race and not an occupation. I also would like vegeta to just stay as vegeta so he can fight whoever he likes and continuously get stronger forever
Daishinkan can turn Goku into one, just like he made Merus a human.

how-does-this-affect-the-pecking-order-v0-2ciba1g8jrcc1.jpeg

For YT poll standards this is pretty tame plus they're always popularity contests dependant on audience and content of the channel so it isn't deep. Also some peeps just love to spite vote, to intentionally troll at characters that are well known to be "OP" in Vs circles and piss off the fans/power-scalers.
Winnie-the-Pooh beating Goku, I think the multiverse is really big

For YT poll standards this is pretty tame plus they're always popularity contests dependant on audience and content of the channel so it isn't deep. Also some peeps just love to spite vote, to intentionally troll at characters that are well known to be "OP" in Vs circles and piss off the fans/power-scalers.
What you are talking about? The result of the poll is correct

Bleach's Soul Layers are currently Unknown at the moment.

For the longest, AFAIK, it's just been a ton of layers, but no specific number. But with the new layers thread, they have to verify their layers to actually get it accepted. Since AFAIK, the Bleach supporters haven't actually come together to make an actual layer scaling chain, Bleach is sort of in a limbo of sorts, aka Unknown.

Bleach's Soul Layers are currently Unknown at the moment.

For the longest, AFAIK, it's just been a ton of layers, but no specific number. But with the new layers thread, they have to verify their layers to actually get it accepted. Since AFAIK, the Bleach supporters haven't actually come together to make an actual layer scaling chain, Bleach is sort of in a limbo of sorts, aka Unknown.
It's not really limbo since they don't have recent blogs or crts about it. So in a match they would be baseline.

Since the granolah is there.

I still can't believe that the request of the strongest in the universe simply gave energy of destruction to Granolah, that doesn't even make sense, how would the dragon give something like that to him?

I think I would have accepted this request from the strongest in the universe more if Granolah had asked for the super dragon balls to gather for him, and then made the request to super shenron.

I still can't believe that the request of the strongest in the universe simply gave energy of destruction to Granolah, that doesn't even make sense, how would the dragon give something like that to him?

I think I would have accepted this request from the strongest in the universe more if Granolah had asked for the super dragon balls to gather for him, and then made the request to super shenron.
Through Goku or Vegeta, since they had EE

It probably gave him abilities better than any other mortal in the universe can use them, this would include Goku and Vegeta who can both use Hakai to some extent

Although if this is true, Granolah would also have to able to use UI.

Okay according to the editorial notes, Goku will most certainly fight Gohan. How do you guys think this will turn out?

Will he use Mui or Tui?
goatku is in the middle of fighting chadhan. Then frieza pulls up and the two gang up on him instead

Back