• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I tried to find a source for any reasons in Merus' profile, but according to the History it's been there since the very first iteration of the Profile-Which means it likely was a mistake that has simply not been caught yet. As such, I think we should probably remove it. (As Angels don't have Acausalty, so far as I know, outside of the Limited temporal immunity everyone gets through the very nature of Dragon Ball's Time Travel.)
You know angels might actually be singularity’s

You know angels might actually be singularity’s
Unlikely. It's heavily suggested that Angels existed in the Future Timeline, they just couldn't act because without their GoDs they're unable to make any moves for the benefit or detriment to the cosmos. And while Whis does say he can travel to the Future to talk to F.Beerus, he never implies that a Whis wouldn't be there.

Unlikely. It's heavily suggested that Angels existed in the Future Timeline, they just couldn't act because without their GoDs they're unable to make any moves for the benefit or detriment to the cosmos. And while Whis does say he can travel to the Future to talk to F.Beerus, he never implies that a Whis wouldn't be there.
Well that’s impossible because future beerus is dead. Whis states that he have to go the future himself implying there isn’t a whis there to already deal with the situation. On a side note Zamasu should definitely have high godly regen though.

1113776858106962010.png

Well that’s impossible because future beerus is dead. Whis states that he have to go the future himself implying there isn’t a whis there to already deal with the situation. On a side note Zamasu should definitely have high godly regen though.
No? When the GoD dies, the Angel doesn't de-spawn. As seen in the ToP, they simply just sit around and meander because it's impossible for them to make any acts whatsoever without their GoD's approval.

And yes, while he does say he goes to the Future, it's not because Whis isn't there. He literally says he goes to the Future in inform Future Beerus so HE can act on the information.

No? When the GoD dies, the Angel doesn't de-spawn. As seen in the ToP, they simply just sit around and meander because it's impossible for them to make any acts whatsoever without their GoD's approval.

Angel aren’t robots man them just standing around doesn’t mean they’re “deactivated” or anything like that. They simply have no reason to act in the ToP.
And yes, while he does say he goes to the Future, it's not because Whis isn't there. He literally says he goes to the Future in inform Future Beerus so HE can act on the information.
Well that has nothing to actually do with Whis though

hey guys, originally this was supposed to come out as a CRT as soon as I finished it, but I just found a job so I need to finish it as soon as possible and I would like to know your opinion:

I made a rework of Frieza's page, with new renders, new abilities, gif, etc. It is 90% finished, maybe tonight or tomorrow night it can be finished, and I would like to know your opinions and if you would change anything

old page

new page

hey guys, originally this was supposed to come out as a CRT as soon as I finished it, but I just found a job so I need to finish it as soon as possible and I would like to know your opinion:

I made a rework of Frieza's page, with new renders, new abilities, gif, etc. It is 90% finished, maybe tonight or tomorrow night it can be finished, and I would like to know your opinions and if you would change anything

old page

new page
Bro? It was really good, I loved the standardization of Frieza's images, just being the manga version.

Akira had the same involvement he had in the Z fillers in GT
Akira only touched on the name of Dragon Ball GT and Ssj4, as for Z he was completely involved, even sending a draft to toei, in addition to reviewing the script,even suggest the original Z episodes and create a character for the anime, I don't see him doing that in GT, so much so that we treat Dragon Ball Z as a part that we can pick up and very different from GT.

old page

new page
So I don't understand why the base is Low 4-C? Bardock's profile is just the anime version and the Frieza you are reformulating is the one from the manga.

old page

new page
Looks way better than the images that we actually use

Akira only touched on the name of Dragon Ball GT and Ssj4, as for Z he was completely involved, even sending a draft to toei, in addition to reviewing the script,even suggest the original Z episodes and create a character for the anime, I don't see him doing that in GT, so much so that we treat Dragon Ball Z as a part that we can pick up and very different from GT.
Akira oversee the production of DBGT and created some drafts for it

old page

new page
I LOVE YOU FOR USING MANGA RENDERS

Back